[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get fit >doesn't improve an ugly face >considering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1414753185262.jpg (36 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
1414753185262.jpg
36 KB, 500x646
>get fit
>doesn't improve an ugly face
>considering going to a brothel

Anyone else know them feels?
>>
bf%?
>>
That brothel money could go to plastic surgery
>>
>>35543313
this
if you're anything over 14% body fat, that's why youre face is still ugly
>>
File: 1451140623612.jpg (6 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
1451140623612.jpg
6 KB, 208x242
>>35543308
>get semi-fit after 6 months
>4/10 face hoping will be 5-6 after cutting
>Manage to talk to decent 5-7 girls on tinder
>arrange date
>bail out because of insecurites and unsure if wanting a gf
>>
>>35543327
>that's why youre face is still ugly
>youre

THE YEAR 2016 OF OUR LORD ZYZZUS CHRIST
>>
>>35543313
17%
>>
>>35543342
i wasnt paying attention relax
>>35543344
drop to 14% and do more cardio. Cardio will imrpove facial gains..

whats ugly about your face? There's certain workouts i can suggest to help.. post face, likely your not ugly and just self conscious
>>
File: you taste good mang.jpg (132 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
you taste good mang.jpg
132 KB, 500x509
>>35543308
Actually, no. I have disproportionately long limbs, so I've got that fucking elfin look going on where it doesn't matter if you bench 250x8x4 for regulars and use your three gymbuds for squats; you're still going to look like a woman until you hit 230 and 5%. Pale, blond and with smooth skin too, and can't really get any vascularity going.

Fortunately for me I've got one of THOSE faces and a deep voice, so I'm very much alright. If I want gruffness I usually offset it with alcohol and smoking and spouting humor blacker than Frankie Boyle's.

So no, I can't relate to them feels, you sad thing. Get a helmet, set aside 500 bucks a month and make some calls, remember not to leave your stuff out, and never talk to your neighbors.
>>
File: batty boy.jpg (32 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
batty boy.jpg
32 KB, 240x200
>>35543591
>Get a helmet, set aside 500 bucks a month and make some calls, remember not to leave your stuff out, and never talk to your neighbors.
>>
>>35543612
>Get a helmet, set aside 500 bucks a month and make some calls, remember not to leave your stuff out, and never talk to your neighbors.
i dont get it, explain?
>>
>>35543662
There's nothing to explain. He's trying to be an original fag. Don't listen, he's probably 13.
>>
>>35543308
Yes. Go make some money. Lose more fat. That is the only way.
>>
>>35543308
How would you rate your face? If it's one night stands you're after you'd better be hot. If you want a mature, long term relationship you can go after women hotter than you. They'll never admit it but women want to be the better looking person in the relationship.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.