[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eyy, what would you guys say are the most important supplements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ILF#2_willlaren_v3_CEplank 6.jpg (230 KB, 1227x1600) Image search: [Google]
ILF#2_willlaren_v3_CEplank 6.jpg
230 KB, 1227x1600
Eyy, what would you guys say are the most important supplements / the ones that actually work?
>inb4 test and roids
>>
A proper diet
>>
>>35537669

Creatine.
>>
DNP
>>
test
tren
>>
deadlifts?
>>
>>35537669
Anything you can buy legally will only shrink your bank account. If your gonna spend money just buy the real shit.
>>
>>35537669

OATS
>>
Here's what you should take to build musskles natty:

1. A good multivitamin, avoid synthetic vitamins. Your body has a really hard time absorbing that stuff and you'll just piss it out. At the hospital I work at the nurses call Centrum bedpan bullets because some patients won't even digest them completely.

2. Protein powder.

3. Creatine.

I buy big sacks of protein powder with creatine already in it at Sam's Club. Super cost effective and the protein is high quality. Shitty protein has high cholesterol content. You want low sugar, low cholesterol, and no sugar alcohols.

I hope that helped anon, good luck.
>>
>>35537669
> protein
> pwo
>>
Most pre workouts have a shit ton of caffeine (4-8 cups of coffee), creatine, and a handful of random ingredients.

Creatine is the most studied fitness chemical around. Get creatine monohydrate
If you want a workout boost drink caffeine.
Max of 1 scoop of protein supplement a day.

These are the basics and you don't have to worry about side effects or random chemicals etc.
Do what I listed, and start focusing on workouts instead of supplements
>>
Creatine. Also cover potential deficiencies in zinc, magnesium, and vitamin D. Zinc is potentially dangerous over time if you take too much.
>>
>>35537674
>>35537676
>>35537734
>>35537752
>>35537857
thanks for posting legit recommendations
>>
Nothing beats a good diet but here's what I would buy if I had the extra money to spend and everything was in check:

Multivitamins
Fish oil
Vitamin D
Creatine
Protein powder

Those I think are the most essential. If you have extra money to spend then

Zma
Pre workout
Bcaa/glutamine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.