[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest. /fit/ has made you at least 20% gay. You can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: fit orgy.jpg (84 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fit orgy.jpg
84 KB, 500x333
Be honest. /fit/ has made you at least 20% gay. You can't mire without being at least 15% faggot.
>>
>>35533312

Don't project just because you have gay tendencies faggot.
>>
>>35533312
so it made me fucking 20% or 15%? which fucking one? i am gonna suck your dickku for confusing me
>>
>>35533312

>implying all of /fit/ is not 100% gay or closeted
>>
>if you can appreciate beauty in something then you must feel sexually attracted to it

how about no you queer?
>>
>>35533312
Honestly, you aren't really fit until you accept that you mostly lift for other dudes; sloots give no hoots about your gnarly stats.

You are correct OP
>>
>>35533312
tfw mate of mine is at a size where everything he does is automatically gay
>>
>>35533312
i made your dad at least 20% gay when i dicked him in the asshole last night lmao faggot
>>
Last time I decided to get /fit, and was actually dedicated, also doing nofap, I lost all interest in women. This was about a month in. Could've been my depression, could've been homosexuality.
But I definitely appreciated the male form much more. I honestly think it's less being gay, and just more being appreciative of men with good bodies, because you know how much work it took to get there.
>>
Only to muscle daddies though.
>>
>>35533702
>describing ripped males as beautiful
>not gay

ffs people
>>
>>35534461
>using meme arrows in 2016
>>
>wow he cares about how he looks
>what a faggot

Other than that I see no other correlation between wanting to be a sick cunt and homosexuality
>>
>>35534468
herp derp
>>
>>35534439
this. it's a sign of maturity. acknowledging something that someone has is nice and not getting jealous, and also being inspired to improve yourself.
>>35534461
>admiration of someones physique = sexual arousal
>>
>>35533312
I'm bi and I'll tell you straight up that it wasn't the fault of /fit/, though it did raise my standards of what I consider attractive.
>>
>>35533312
I do have a certain admiration for husbando modes that I can't say is 100% hetero.
>>
>>35533312
2>5>3>1>4
>>
I'm gay for skinny sissybois, ripped men are disgusting
>>
>>35533312
Nah, I can't bust a nut to that picture unless I cover the head.
Then I can pretend that my GF had nice chiseled abs, defined pecs and muscular arms, just waiting for me to get on my knees and blow her cock.
>>
>>35534461
everyone knows ripped males are gay
i want trappy chan's dick
>>
I've been on /fit/ for 3 years and have been lifting with a guy I met on here for the same amount of time. I also have an inordinate amount of gay friends and female friends. I wish I could be attracted to men even circumstantially, but I can't.
Even the most attractive guy becomes unappealing when it comes to actually touching/being intimate with them.
>>
>>35533312

>projecting

you are only gay if you feel sexually attracted to someone of the same sex, why is it so difficult to understand it? This has nothing to do with recognizing objective facts about appearance and aesthetics. If you recognize that your gym bro is objectively good-looking but don't feel sexually attracted to him, you are not gay. Only insecure closet fags are incapable of admitting this.
>>
>>35533312
>be lesbian
>hanging out with gf
>her gay friend sends her pic of ripped guy
>we look at it for a second
>go into /fit/ mode
>comment on his insertions and muscle development
>she looks at me funny
>still not attracted to guys
>>
>>35535812
>Hey guys! grill here guys!
>>
>>35533312

No, I was bi before i came here. And that was just becuase I thought about it for more that 5 minutes and realized that male/male sex is good too.
>>
I'd suck a dick no homo
ain't nothin gay bout dat bruh
just wanna mire your stature
>>
Damn. That black guy in the middle still doing Chippendale's? He was at it 5 years ago and if I recall correctly they claimed he was vegan.
>>
>>35536522
>if I recall correctly they claimed he was vegan.
0/10 vegan scum
>>
I came here to mire the pretty boys and somehow got hooked on the /fit/ part along the way.
>>
/fit/ made me totally gay, fuck this board
>>
>>35536580
I said they CLAIMED he was vegan all over ads in Las Vegas. I don't believe that to be true.
>>
>>35535437
this desu senpai

You can appreciate someone's physique without being attracted to them
>>
File: ThisIsVeryUnsettling.jpg (29 KB, 1245x339) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsVeryUnsettling.jpg
29 KB, 1245x339
>>35536793
>>
File: 1400985784712.png (61 KB, 1240x525) Image search: [Google]
1400985784712.png
61 KB, 1240x525
>>35536793
>>
File: chad.jpg (156 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
156 KB, 600x900
>>35533312
OP knows the truth
>>
>>35536845
>>35537217
these are absolute gold. any more?
>>
>>35534045
This is true. Like girls wear make-up and do their hair mostly to impress other girls, guys only lift weights to impress other guys.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.