[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is It Normal? Or Just Rare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1452216555525.jpg (21 KB, 460x377) Image search: [Google]
1452216555525.jpg
21 KB, 460x377
Just curious.

I'm a girl, am 5'2", and weigh on average 125 pounds.

I eat on average anywhere from 2200-2500 cals a day.

I'm not chubby, just average. I like being physical, but my metabolism has always been a bit fast even when I'm not doing heavier exercise. Me and my sister are both like this, so I know it's normal in our family, but is this normal for a lot of women, or just some?
>>
>>35532889
Can you post pics of yourself pls. Im doing no fap all year and I havent seen a girl since the 1st
>>
>>35532889

You never learn.
>>
>>35532910
No, but good luck with that anon.
>>
>>35532889
You're eating more calories than you think. Also, pic to see if you're really "average."
>>
>>35532889
Pics or we cant see where the problem is retard
>>
>>35532889
Skinnyfat still looks like shit.
>>
>>35532928
>>35532940
Why do you need a pic when I told you my weight and height?
>>
>>35532952
%bf
>>
File: this.gif (2 MB, 365x365) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
2 MB, 365x365
>>35532952
Guys post pics and are mature about it. We need to know what we're working with hun.
>>
>>35532889
>5'2
>125

Unless you lift you're above average

You might have a thyroid problem, a beneficial thyroid problem and no not all women have it

You'll be fat as fuck after you're married
>>
>>35532969
kek
>>
>>35532969
I'm engaged...fuck, better call it off.
>>35532964
Maturity? What does this word mean good fellow anon. I know not what of you speak.
>>
>>35532889
what the hell are you even asking?
>is it normal for a metabolism to be a bit faster than average?
yes, it's a bit normal? i don't understand what you want us to tell you that you couldn't deduce from the information you gave us
>>
>>35532994
I was wondering if a fast metabolism in women was normal or rare, but you just answered my own dumb question and reminded me how tired I am and forgot to think on said question for more than a minute.

Point taken.
>>
this isnt even fitness related
>>
5'2 at 125lb sounds like you are a bit fat. Thats how much my gf weighs but shes 5'6, she wants to get a 6 pack and needs to lose around 10lbs.
>>
>>35532990
It means whenever a guy is asked for a pic he doesn't have any qualms with it, but women always get defensive. If we don't know your percent body fat and how much muscle you have your weight is meaningless.
>>
You can't even say the word woman and fit loses it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.