[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /fit/ This issue doesn't relate directly to fitness,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 44TaEbYfWmoj69ukFxASuwepo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1009) Image search: [Google]
44TaEbYfWmoj69ukFxASuwepo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1009
Alright /fit/

This issue doesn't relate directly to fitness, per se, but it is relevant nonetheless...

How do your court grils on a bulk when you're shitting four times a day and producing an unbroken stream of foul gasses for the masses? Are you only sexually viable during a cut? I need your wisdom, natty gentlemen.

>inb4 normie talking to grils
>>
bumping from the john
>>
EAT

MORE

FIBER
>>
File: nice looking goats.jpg (330 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
nice looking goats.jpg
330 KB, 1200x800
>>35532650
It's called discipline and a tight sphincter, son.
>>
File: 81dIsFG7-UL._SL1500_.jpg (190 KB, 1004x1500) Image search: [Google]
81dIsFG7-UL._SL1500_.jpg
190 KB, 1004x1500
>>35532650
>>
>>35532818
witchcraft

thank you anon I will look into this
>>
Don't eat more than you need to, 300-500 cal surplus combined with a healthy diet should be enough to bulk you up and not make you a fat piece of shit. If you're on a cycle though you've got bigger issues to worry about than the farts
>>
>>35532650
my shits don't smell bad 95% of the time and i rarely pass bad gas, even on a bulk

i lost the genetic lottery for the most part, but i accept this small victory gratefully
>>
I only have contact to grills while cutting.
At least I try to. Also I am able to hold farts in me for hours, though it's pretty difficult to release such a fucker after you kept it in by force for half a day. You have to knee down, face on the floor, ass into the air. If it is still stuck, knee onto a chair and again: face to the floor, ass up.
>>
>>35532846
this sounds a lot like the squat plug meme
>>
>>35532796
Recommend sphincter strength exercises pls
>>
If she isn't fine with you shitting at least twice per date, and you aren't able to excuse yourself to go rip gas outside, then she isn't for you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.