[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, i have four disk, 40 kg in total (88 lbs) Here is summer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 10kg.jpg (202 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
10kg.jpg
202 KB, 1920x1080
Hello, i have four disk, 40 kg in total (88 lbs)
Here is summer so i can not go to the gym..
¿what routine can i do with that weight?

huehue
>>
Is 1 plate 10kg? 1plate=1disk?
>>
1 plate is 20kg
>>
>>35531745
i have 4 plates of 10 kg
>>
>>35531759
Thx
>>
Awful meme
>>
please help, i need a routine
i am poor as fuck and i can not pay a gym
>>
very high rep of squats, walking lunges,front squats, clean and jerk. normal stuff
>>
Carefully stick a rope through each of the weights and tie a knot so that you can pick the weights up with the rope. Get onto your roof somehow (very important) and place the weights on the edge of the roof. Be sure that the rope hangs down to the ground. Now get off the roof and lie with your head just below the hanging rope and pull
>>
fuck you all motherfuckers,
cant you help me?
i hope you burn in hell
>>
>>35532004
It's very little, weight, so compunds are not a good option. The only thing you can do is isolation exercises. Bicep curls, tricep extensions, etc. The progression will be fucked up, I don't know if you can find bags and rocks and some rop to add extra in between weight increments. Get creative. You can also experiment with some bodywwight exercises. Don't expect much.
>>
>>35532673
thank you bro
>>
File: calisthenics_routine.jpg (922 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
calisthenics_routine.jpg
922 KB, 1562x4158
Have fun
>>
40 kg including me, 4 plate = 10 kg total. bar maybe 5 or 10 kg too I don't know. I need good workout and get big. I am 30 kg and poor. no gym pls help.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.