[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Soylent users here? Partial or full diet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
Any Soylent users here? Partial or full diet?
>>
>>35528885

Can I get this in the UK? I've only foudn options to order it in bulk, which im wary of because I don't want to shell out £80 for somethign that I don't know if i like or not.
>>
>>35528949

I don't think so, but you have Huel which seems similar?

Anyways, I just ordered 12 bottles as a demo because it's pretty cheap and less than I'm spending in food normally. I won't cut out food altogether, but I'll use this as a meal replacement.
>>
>>35528949
>>35528969

Roommate has huel. Tastes a bit like vanilla protein powder but has bits (I.presume dried peas or sth).

Mix it with milk otherwise it tastes like utter shit
>>
>>35529815

Or put in cocoa powder or any other powder that you like.
>>
I tried Schmilk from Super Body Fuel and liked it, anyone else try it
>>
A friend of mine has tried it. Said it tastes like Cheerios milk and made his loads way bigger. Likes that the company is open with the good and bad parts of their product.
>>
I need a dnp infused keto version
>>
>>35528885
Is it true it's made out of humans?
>>
>>35531499

100%
>>
File: IMG_0216.png (608 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0216.png
608 KB, 640x960
>>35528885
I'm trying to make my own version with one of the DIY recipes.
I finally have all of the ingredients, but I'm told it can't be a full diet. Something linked to organ failure or the like.
>TLDR: About to try some I made but I'm not sure if it can be my full diet
>>
>>35533443
>TLDR: I don't really have anything to contribute
>>
>>35533443
You wouldn't be able to make it your full diet anyway. Motherboard on Youtube had a pretty interesting video on it, the guy switched to a soylent only diet for a month, and by the end of it all he craved was any kind of solid food.

I'd try a soylent for breakfast and lunch and a regular meal for dinner. That would probably work well.
>>
the problem with soylent is that if you drink it at a rate high enough to ensure that you don't have to throw any of the pitcher out, your shit turns to peanut butter

too much maltodextrin
>>
>>35533759

Just eat more fiber to compensate. Celery is good.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.