[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If yoga pants are so comfortable then why do I never see men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14
If yoga pants are so comfortable then why do I never see men ever wearing them?
>>
>>35528360
Who told you they were comfortable? It's like thongs. We wear them because they make us feel sexy. You get used to them.
>>
>>35528360
Hi /fit/
>>
tried on my girls jeggings (dknow if there is a dif between them and yoga pants)
was pretty sad that I could never wear them in public, shit is mad comfy.
>>
>>35528360
incase you dont know women sex organs are more internal then mens.
It's like walking around in your underwear more or less
>>
>>35528377
Fuck off tranny
>>
>>35528360
Because you live in a country where toxic masculinity keeps men from wearing the shit they want because they don't want to look girly while diddylifting 2xbw.
>>
>>35528360
also if you have leg hair it will start to itch after a while if you wear leggins. (dunno if there's a difference)
>>
They would be mocked mercilessly and 99% of men can't handle the bantz.
>>
>>35528360
I'll give you the academic answer, because culturally men are allowed to wear certain things, and women are allowed to wear certain things.

I love kelts. I think eveyone should wear them, and they are really comfortable, but outside of scottland. I would be seen as sorta a freak for wearing them. Truth.
>>
olympic w8lifta here m80s

i wear my tights in public after training all the time...doesn't really phaze me anymore. people/grills do stare at your ass/junk more, but i find that laughable, bc the grills will always argue they arent pervs etc..its the lads that always stare down their naughty bits, top kek ya feckin biters

free the scrotum 2016 yo
>>
They aren't comfy. They're firm/tight around your junk.
>>
>>35528836
Kilts are common and accepted in Seattle. Probably Portland too.
>>
>>35528979
I had no idea, but that is awesome. Only time I wear them is at an annual highland games event I go to.
>>
There are countries where men wear tights to lift, I've seen the video on here.
Im getting tights to lift in, sweat pants and basketball shorts are fucking uncomfortable.

I got a home gym though.
I can imagine if I wore them to a public gym every womin that saw me would start tweeting about how I raped her when she stared at my groin.
>>
>>35528928
You can wear them if you are jacked, but there will be someone bigger that will still make fun of you, Also if you are DYEL and wear yoga pats you look like a gay person.
>>
>>35528991
idk where the fuck that guy lives but I live in Seattle (SLU) and have never seen someone in a kilt
>>
>>35529067
maybe he's just lying.
>>
>>35528402
>was pretty sad that I could never wear them in public, shit is mad comfy.

Can confirm
>>
>>35528422
>skin tight undies

that means you gay
>>
>>35529044
>im insecure and cant handle the bantz
>>
>>35529044
>you will look gay
>wearing what the fuckyou want makes you weak and effeminate

I hate in modern times an adult male is about as clearheaded as a 14 yr old boy was in the past.

>nah brah you'll look gaaay that girl who doesn't notice you that you won't talk to won't liiiike you!
>that asshole will still be an asshole to you brah!

Top lel slave mentality
>>
>>35529067
>>35529081
First Hill, and I see them at least once a week. Lots of hipsters from Capitol Hill wear them. The Utilikilt store in Pioneer Square probably helps.
>>
>>35529111
Get used to it, that mentality is here to stay for pretty much all our life time
>>
>>35528360
I see guys wearing them all the time in some fitness related context.
>>
>>35529166
I get what you are saying, but there is a social component to it. Sorta, like those guys that watch that pony show. There is nothing wrong with watching it, but It's just so fucking gay, according to social standard.
>>
>>35528377
>overcompensating the fact that you are definitely 100% female
trap pls go
>>
>>35528979
I can confirm kilts are considered normal in portland. I have on occasion also seen dudes in "tights" . OP should consider himself lucky he hasnt
>>
>>35529255
Kilts are so comfortable, everyone should wear one, at least once.
>>
>>35529166
Nah people violate it all the time, you know what happens m8?

Snotty tweets, Facebook posts, and 6 second vines! Oh no!

I dont know about you but my new years resolution was to not be an utter fucking cuck.
>>
>>35529276
Kilts are awesome . wearing tights at the coffee shop with what appears to be a squirrel in your lap not so much
>>
>>35528360
i only wear my yoga pants to the stripclub and have bitches rub on my dick
>>
>>35528360
"comfy" to a golddigger slut is a different type of comfy
>>
>>35528360
you're going to the wrong gym

8) no homo
>>
File: 1406003102741.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1406003102741.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>35528360
I wear them under my shorts (cold weather here) and sometimes when I go for some post work out drinks, I will take off the shorts off and go to gas stations with cute cashiers, they always stare at my bulge. Feels sexy man.
>>
because whores do it for attention. they don't wear it for comfort.
>>
>>35529111
Not wanting to look gay or effeminate isn't a new thing. In fact it was probably worse in the past than it is now.
>>
>>35528402
>>35529090
Pussies. I just throw on some compression shorts with them to keep my dick bulge down and I'm good to go. Fuck what everyone else thinks.
>>
Once I get my home gym set up, I have underarmor tights that I was going to wear... or just boxers.

Bought them for winter work and they were the wrong shit so I never wore them. They have some mad designs though. Once I get my legs bigger I'm going to wear them to the gym with shorts overtop to start
>>
>>35529359
So you're the stripper?
>>
File: 1332098915459.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1332098915459.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
Wait, do I understand this clearly? Are there men ITT who wear yoga pants in public?
>>
>>35528928

Just put a pair of shorts on over them

don't be an unclothed pagan barbarian
>>
>>35529637
There's men who don't?
>>
File: koklove.webm (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
koklove.webm
2 MB, 640x640
>>35528360
because you dont subscribe to husbando on instagram
>>
Western society has unsaid rules about what's normal to wear as a male in a regular public setting, and what isn't. It's stupid, especially since most just default to saying that you'll come off as gay, even though it'd be the other male's fault for staring so intently on your ass or junk.

But "questionable" is present in almost any sport: speedos, tights, spats, singlets, etc.
>>
>>35529847
whats up with the way he has his feet and legs before he cleans it?
>>
>>35530135
one of his legs is longer than the other, so he pulls differently than regular weightlifters and people
>>
>>35529847
holy shit this is unbelieveable, i have that shirt
>>
>>35528360
Female here. Yoga pants/tights/leggings/whatever fitted clothing covers your legs/ass made of stretchy form-fitting material is called, are more comfortable for me. It has been that way since I was in preschool. I refused to wear pants until I was forced to by my mother in 3rd grade. Even in the dead of winter I wore a dress with tights. I must have some kind of tactile assburgers because I also had a thing with seams in socks. I refused to keep my socks on if they had seams. If anything the seams in leggings rub a lot less against the vag lips than the giant hard seams in jeans/pants so I still prefer them for physical activity. Also they make your legs look a lot nicer than gym shorts, and stay in place better than gym shorts/lose pants which have a tendency to shift and can fall down more easily. And you don't have to shave when you wear long leggings.

As for why men don't wear them much I can only speculate it's because of some kind of interference with the junk. But I do know one hetero guy who wears them a lot even though he never works out, and swears heat they're comfortable because they're the kind designed to accommodate the dick/balls.
>>
>>35528603
Can confirm this. Do you know the feeling when you part your hair in a new place after a while and it feels nasty and your skin kind of stings? That's what it feels like all over your lower legs when you wear a pair of tight leggings for a day and then take them off. Assuming you have full leghair.
>>
File: Opera-Pump-e1424866657441.jpg (33 KB, 450x207) Image search: [Google]
Opera-Pump-e1424866657441.jpg
33 KB, 450x207
>>35529567

>In fact it was probably worse in the past than it is now.

Are you fucking serious?
Men wore pic related back in the 19-20th century... and let's not even start with the gayfest tights+bright coloured flamboyant clothing of the middle ages.

Men only started getting super insecure about their masculinity in the modern age. Probably because capitalism and consumerism have made masculinity obsolete.
>>
File: Macaroni_2_web.jpg (29 KB, 325x448) Image search: [Google]
Macaroni_2_web.jpg
29 KB, 325x448
>>35529567
>>35529567
Oh, yeeeeeeeees!
Deary me, if mankind shant
become any more manly than I,
then my pantaloons will be shat
in a floundering rage as I cry!
>>
>>35529044
This is the truth.
/thread
>>
>>35530519
>your history with leggings
>>
>>35529293
>choosing not to wear women's leggings in public =being a cuck

Strong logic m8, top kek!
>>
>>35531217
I meant it's as if you were basically unaware of the leggings/yoga pants fetish existing. If you know what I mean... pls respond
>>
>>35529637
We use the term "men" here very loosely. The guys defending them in the thread are dyel tryhards and fuccbois.
>>
File: featured-img[1].jpg (51 KB, 736x253) Image search: [Google]
featured-img[1].jpg
51 KB, 736x253
I wear spats when I grapple sometimes

>Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all
>Nothing at all
>Nothing at all
>>
File: klokov tights.jpg (166 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
klokov tights.jpg
166 KB, 1920x1080
>>35529637

>implying wearing tight clothing isn't the pinnacle of masculinity
>>
>>35528360
>why don't men wear womens clothing

Because were not women.
>>
>>35531371
dude i wear my girlfriends clothes all the time when shes out of the house, lots of guys do shit like this and its fine

next time your mom is out of the house try her wedding dress on and try telling me you dont like it
>>
File: Giovanni_Battista_Moroni_009[1].jpg (110 KB, 770x904) Image search: [Google]
Giovanni_Battista_Moroni_009[1].jpg
110 KB, 770x904
>>35531359
1st stage - Men wearing tights becomes regular again
2nd stage - Codpieces

The revolution will come brothers.
>>
File: nzfuzSq.jpg (59 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
nzfuzSq.jpg
59 KB, 600x450
>>35529081
>>
>>35530519
lel @ this. cannot wear socks with seams either, my mind focuses on it so much i cant think about anything else.

i have never read about someone else dealing with this, til now.
>>
>>35530519
you can accommodate my dick/balls
>>
>>35530519
>jean seams rubbing against vag lips
that sounds hawt. never realized it occurred, do grills get all rubbed up and horny when theyre just walking around sometimes then?
>>
Not enough pics guys
>>
>>35532289
I wish it felt good. It's actually very unpleasant.
>>
>>35528360
College rower here. We wore long and short spandex all over campus before and after practice. It's not as comfy and letting your balls hang and it itches your leg hair. Looks good if you've got big legs tho.
>>
File: Not_3359d5_771846.jpg (20 KB, 446x337) Image search: [Google]
Not_3359d5_771846.jpg
20 KB, 446x337
>be me
>enter gym one day, with my gym buddy
>approach the squat rack
>it's occupied
>see the most beautiful ass in tight yoga pants squatting
>I'd fuck that with power of thousands suns
>I and buddy just sit down on bench and eyerape it for few minutes
>suddenly the person in the rack finishes squatting and turns around
>it's bald bearded man
>mfw
He was wearing a hoodie with the hood on his had, so we really couldn't tell.
>>
File: idon'tlikeanythings.jpg (145 KB, 493x800) Image search: [Google]
idon'tlikeanythings.jpg
145 KB, 493x800
Yoga pants/tights are a life saver because they always fit. I lose weight? Still fit.
My tiny white girl booty disagrees with jeans (much to my dismay).

Seeing more guys in my gym wearing athletic tights similar to women's. They're catching on.
>>
>>35534719
>tiny white girl booty
p-pics pls?
n-no hetero I swear
>>
I"m a girl. Maybe I'm a contrarian but I can't wear yoga pants without feeling self conscious. I know they make my butt look good. I know people are looking. I just feel naked. And yet I know it's better to wear them for squats and deadlifts. At least better than the bball shorts I currently wear. I'll wear them for my bf but that's it.
>>
Where to buy male leggings? I've been meaning to get for a while.
>>
>>35534841
Be proud of the ass! I know the 'people watching' feeling is uncomfortable but know your boyfriend thinks you look great and everybody else is admiring.
>>
>>35534908
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/mens-tights/7puZoey
>>
>>35532524
which kind are u hoping for? homosex or heterosex?
>>
>>35534928
Fuck off cuck
>>
File: wot.jpg (22 KB, 234x282) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
22 KB, 234x282
>>35535043
>>
>>35535043
Convincing a girl to wear tights in public more often makes you a cuck?
>>
>>35530135
hes not cleaning it
>>
>>35529006
In MMA we wear "tights" but we just call em Spats.
>>
>>35528360
You never see men wearing them because most men aren't masculine enough to wear them. Klokov is a big billy badass and could wear them any time, anywhere. So could Brad Pitt. But your average hipster douche couldn't pull them off because they're either 125 lbs of skin and bone or pudgy sacks of skinnyfat with beer bellies and nassatall.

You don't even have to look like a Marvel super hero to pull them off. You just have to be masculine. Half of the WWE wrestlers are built-fat instead of built-lean and they still wear tights.
>>
Anyone else not like wearing tight trousers or shorts? If I want to show off my quads or need minimal legwear I'll wear rugby shorts, otherwise I just wear joggers. I hate long johns
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.