[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oldfag here having a quick visit. Whatever happened to Tinytrip?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tinychimp.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
tinychimp.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
Oldfag here having a quick visit.

Whatever happened to Tinytrip?

Anyone know if hes still alive or did he kill himself cuz of all that depression going on?
Does he post on some website still or maybe he's finished with the /fit/ lifestyle?

[spoiler]Inb4 who the fuck is tiny[/spoiler]
>>
I dont remember what happened to trip but he hasnt posted here in forever
>>
File: tinychimp.jpg (40 KB, 630x430) Image search: [Google]
tinychimp.jpg
40 KB, 630x430
>>35526088
It would be interesting getting some kind of update of how they old trips are doing.

Like trucrypt(lmao) and quad.

Wouldnt surprise me if tiny killed himself, considering all the shit he got thrown at him here.
>>
>>35526156
Im sure tiny is still living at his moms house lol
>>
>>35526066

he commited suicide cause he realized that he will always be a manlet no matter what he does
>>
>>35526178
>>35526269
There was some other type of message board that he started going to after leaving /fit/, you guys remember the name?

It was some kind of fitness forum but had some blog elements in it or something, I dno.
>>
He grew up. Moved on.

Cause he knew, unlike all of us still here, that this place gets you nowhere.
>>
>>35526303
fitocracy
>>
>>35526303

Fitocracy, my G.
>>
>oldfag
>cant spoiler
[spoiler] ayy lmao [/spoiler]
>>
>>35527473
u wot m8?
>>
Whatever happened to Thyme and Zyzz?
>>
>>35528641
Pls..
>>
>>35526318
Oh, I know alright. Like a fat chick knows that no matter how much cake she eats, it will never make her happy.
>>
>>35528641
Thyme got massively doxxed, came back a few times and then fucked off due to harassment

Zyzz dead obv
>>
>>35528641
how u want ur legacy senpai senpai?

JUST SAUNA DEATH ME UP IN LADYBOY LAND
>>
Last I heard Tiny travelled to Indian burial grounds to do something and after that he flew to actual India to get a leg-lengthening surgery and pay his respects to some old god (?) Saruman or something.
>>
Only just started lifting again recently, and only just used Fitocracy again today. I forgot I was following him on there, and my feed was full of a bunch of his posts, he's definitely still alive, still lifting, and still in
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: skyre0.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
skyre0.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>35529550
Is he using fitocracy still?
Like, regular updates?
Whats he called there, just "tinytrip"?

Is he on the juice and buff as fuck right now?
>>
Did Anavar, got into OLY then left /fit/ (as a trip I guess). Had a blog for a bit about how he was depressed, doing drugs and kept fucking up in his love and NEET life. I don't think he would've killed himself. My guess is he fucked off to a monastery or is getting bumraped daily by some BBC nigga in Peckham
>>
File: Screenshot-7.png (129 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-7.png
129 KB, 1024x600
>>35526066
Most likely he off'ed himself
Pic related
>>
>>35526066
I was meant to meet up with him and party/ lift but got the feeling he just wanted to fuck so I never bothered. Last I knew he was living at his brothers in london place living off some kind of mystery money because he didn't have a job
>>
>>35531122
Eh? He didnt have a brother as far as I remember, and he got all that cash and a apartment from his dead parents.

If this is recently however, he might've already spent all that money away on drugs or something though.
>>
>>35531268
He told me he was staying at his brothers place circa 2012 skype. We only spoke a couple times because we were arranging a meet up on fitocracy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.