[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burly men of fit, I seek your guidance. My dad is fat, my mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Burly men of fit, I seek your guidance.

My dad is fat, my mom is fat, my sister is fat, my cats are fat, I'm fat.

I don't want to be fat. (Inb4 read the sticky)
The sticking point is the fact that I'm still in high school, and my schedule contains fuckhuge amounts of homework.

There's also the fact that my family never considers green vegetables when cooking. It's either leftovers of pork dishes or takeout.

Pls help. Is there an alternative to a gym, like the YMCA or something that I can get access easily?

Pic unrelated
>>
>high school
>too busy

Underage b& first of all
Second of all fuck you if you think high school homework means you're busy, I took nothing but AP classes my junior and senior year and still had time to work a part time job and keep up my hobbies.
>>
>hs
>work
Stop fucking lying to yourself. HS is piss easy, just do your HW during a shitty class like everyone else. Unless you're going for a 5.0 gpa, don't fucking worry.
>>
>>35519594
Lol, what was your gpa buckaroo? (Remember, lying on the internet is for insecure pussys)
>>
>>35519278
Holy shit. You know nothing of work
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 800x1228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 800x1228
High school is easy lmao, I had plenty of spare time and graduated with a 4.3, plenty of AP
Apply yourself
>>
>>35519990
If he got a diploma, his GPA was high enough. I know your teachers say GPA matters, but it really doesn't. A 3.0 with passed AP classes and extracurriculars looks better than a 4.0 on a plebe schedule. And if you're black or a woman you can shoot even lower.
>>
>In the military
>Rise at 0430 every day to go do Cardio
>Work until 1800 (That's 6 PM)
>Still find time to go the the gym and work on an associate's

Shit man these high school kids must have it fucking ROUGH.
>>
>>35519278
>Highschool is too much work to get fit
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
fuken saved
>>
>>35519278
the YMCA is a gym
>>
>>35519278
If you live in a safe neigborhood consider running
google couch to 5k

the zombie run 5k programm is also nice it starts slow and builds up has a nice little story thats integrated into training to
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixtostart.zombies5k

also you can do bodyweight exercises

this wont make you a huge bodybuilder but it can get you to be not fat and even sexy if you stick with it long enough
>>
Eat less fatass. Click the god damn dinosaur at the top of the main page of fit and fucking read.
Pretending you've read the sticky when you actually haven't is just self sabotage.
>>
>>35519278
>highschool
>busy
top zozzle mate
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.