[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I get so sick of seeing all these threads claiming getting jacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-01-05+at+02.40.50).jpg (76 KB, 494x390) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-05+at+02.40.50).jpg
76 KB, 494x390
I get so sick of seeing all these threads claiming getting jacked won't get you girls. What's worse is these claims are fucking based on the opinions of the lying whores themselves.

Women are the last people anyone should be asking on the subject of attracting them. Women find big, muscular guys sexually attractive, but thanks to the hook-up culture that was born out of the rise of feminism and tearing down the traditional concepts of marriage/relationships, most women view strong, sexy, muscular men as low value in terms of long term relationships because strong cute guys are usually very sexually successful. Women either view them as nothing more than one night stands or as being too difficult to tie down and control because of their higher value/being out of their league.

Anyone who says women don't find big muscular men attractive is either ignorant as shit or, in the case of a woman, just plain fucking lying.

So all you DYEL faggots can suck my dessicated nutsack.

Pic related, the faces I'll be making while fucking your bitch, weakling.
>>
i agree op. you can't ask a girl if they find muscles attractive because they'll lie to not seem shallow
>>
Muscles are attractive to some extent. Mutants or extreme bb are disgusting.
I personally like ottermode twinks.
>>
>>35500069
>roids makes me a better qualified man than someone who doesn't roid

shouldn't you be posing in your bathroom in order to create your profile pic on tindr OP?
>>
ain't this the fuckin truth, i'm not ripped by any means, i'm actually a 140 lb beta (glad i'm not under 5'10 in the height) who is about as fit as an IT guy who smokes the weed and cigs every day can be. When i'm with my gf watching a movie or something, whatever, and see some ripped hunk i'm like- "thats what she wants" or whatever just joking around. i'm not jealous / insecure and haven't been since adulthood. She always says shit along the lines of "i don't like guys with big muscles" and i'm thinking in my head right... just like how i fucking hate chicks with beautiful titties and asses. can't stand it. (this is a lie)

anyway she's really not a dime either (kinda high test) and we are happy together and not fucking obese so whatever
>>
>>35500069
Isn't this just common sense?
>>
>"h-haha why work out women said they don't like muscular guys you are so stupid"
>"wha-what? At the same time she fucked a muscular guy? I don't believe that"
>"why can't I get women"
>>
No physical trait will instantly get you girls because most women aren't visual. It's like how most the men I know fap to pics of attractive women, but all the girls I personally know prefer "erotic literature". I have never gotten wet just looking at a man, no matter how physically pleasing he is, and I don't know any other girl who has either. You're kidding yourselves if you think it's not about personality and demeanor, because it is, almost 90%.

Besides, women are very polarized and diverse in what they find attractive. There are groups of women who do genuinely find very skinny guys more attractive, and groups of women who are completely attracted to bearmode guys. There are women who adore bodybuilder physiques, and there really are women who do not find it visually appealing whatsoever. They're not faking, or lying, or pretending- they just do not find it hot. It's stupid to assume there's one universal body type that all women secretly instantly cum whenever they see. Just as there is no one female body type ALL MEN find hot, there is no one male body type ALL WOMEN find hot. And even if there were, it would not be something so extreme. These threads are so pointless. Find a girl attracted to what you look like instead of trying to convince yourself they subconsciously must all want you. btw I'm a gril xD and I only like skellies, I think big dudes are pretty gross.
>>
>>35500069
Yup. A bitch will tell you to your face that "it's all personality" and "just be nice and you'll find the right girl :^)" right after getting fucked in the ass by Chad who will probably never see her again while ignoring her beta orbiting "nice guys"

The words that come out of a woman's mouth are worthless, look at their actions/body language. They are more interested in saving face than anything and if they have to take it in the ass by 3 Chads at the same in order for her friends to not know she is a slut then she'll do it without lube.

Females cannot be trusted and 90% of females will behave in this manner
>>
>>35502609
>btw I'm a gril xD and I only like skellies, I think big dudes are pretty gross.

You see? This is where you fucked up. Now I know not to believe your BS because you admitted you are a girl and as we all know the words of a girl cannot be trusted. You are just trying to make yourself seem like a special snowflake because girls care highly about how they are perceived in social groups
>>
File: 1451880451161.jpg (819 KB, 1328x2800) Image search: [Google]
1451880451161.jpg
819 KB, 1328x2800
>>35502609
>>
Women like confident men who have their shit together. That's it. Now shut the fuck up about it and go lift for yourself.
>>
>>35503322
>>35502609
>IT'S JUST THE PERSONALITY IT'S NOT LIKE I LIKE THIS 8 INCH DICKED 6'2 TANNED AND JACKED SOCIAL RETARD
Zyzz is a perfect contradiction to the shit women say.

I have seen the light. I have never gotten laid off the advice of women, but the second I got some level of muscularity and disregarded what they said it was almost too easy just walking into a fucking party or club.
>>
>>35503413
Honestly the personality is a major factor too. Women want "Chad" or as close as they can get to him.

Chad is tall, buff, high status, gives no fucks, powerful (socially and physically), and is just the Alpha Male.-
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.