[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Workouts that only you do at your gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8
File: FarmerWalk.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
FarmerWalk.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Workouts that only you do at your gym
>>
hip thruster
>>
>>35491878
ATG high bar squats, Deadlifts, OHP, and full ROM bench. Half-repping is an epidemic in my gym.
>>
>>35491907

>ATG Deadlifts
>ATG OHP

kek

>>35491878
Turkish Get-Ups
>>
Butterflies, cable crosses, or I guess officially theyre called cable rear delt flies.

Errybody wanna have nice delts but aint no body wanna lift these heavy ass cables
>>
Barbell lunges

OHP
>>
>>35491878
Front levers, tucked planche, handstand press, muscle ups.
No I'm not a calisthenics faggot. I powerlift but haven't forgot my old gymnastics roots
>>
>>35491931
Kek my sides
>>
>>35491907
dam, thats a pretty sad gym.
>>
>>35491952
could you ever do a cross?
kek
>>
Deadlifts.

I'm not lying, I got asked once why I always use so much weight, even though I can't get the bar up like that. Gym is mostly filled with disco lifters and cardio bunnies. I don't really mind though.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
I'm literally the only one that does squats, benches, dead lifts, or overhead press.

The gym is always packed with soccer moms who slave away at the cardio machines, and the men that go to lift only use the machines (not even smiths) dead SRS.
>>
>>35491878
Tbar rows with proper form. Unlike vertical fuckers that shrug that shit
>>
>>35491878
Lowbar squats
>>
Lowbar squats, padless
Power cleans
>>
>>35491878
Full ROM OHP, literally everyone goes from maybe chin level to halfway to lock out

Snatch High Pulls, everyone looks at me like I'm from Mars
>>
>>35492253
Same..
Also ohp
>>
Squats, leg day in general
There is one chick who squats as well but we went to high school together and she's a cunt
>>
There one other dude who's pretty fuckin' big with impressive lifts who does these but

>ATG squats
>Diddy
>OHP
>>
Weighted dips/pullups, The Press and Arnold press.
>>
>>35493307
Also farmer walks.
>>
File: 1445885148827.gif (320 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445885148827.gif
320 KB, 400x400
Dick-ups
>mfw I'm the only one with a swole penis
>>
OHP is pretty rare to see.

Not as rare as a decent power clean though.
Actually, ATG squats are super rare.
>>
I have a wide assortment of people at my gym so the only thing I haven't seen done that I do some times is one armed snatch...I just tried it for the giggles and now I find them really fun
>>
Everything.

>home gym mustardtrace
>>
>>35491905
This. Even had one dude ask what does that work? Great exercise though.
>>
>>35493438
Home gym is best gym
>>
>>35493529
at least when you miss a workout you know you're a piece of shit. no excuses.
>>
ive never ever seen anyone do a power clean or a jerk of any kind
>>
Super set heavy squats with 15 box jumps

Super set heavy bench with 15 medicine ball chest passes

Super set cable flies with dB flies on a yoga ball

Bosu push-ups

Weighted Pullups

Dips

It's like these guys just wanna look nice but not actually be able to run and gun
>>
>>35493340
Fuck off Jack Black, we know it's you
>>
farmers walks
GHRs
barbell hip thrusts
good mornings

and especially

planche pushups

>5'7 master race
>>
Literally anything that involves a barbell, and any form of squat.

I go to a commercial 24/7 gym at night so there's only 2-4 regulars there on average

One of the guys do ohp and bench with dumbbells plus some stuff on the machines, another guy is a young indian who just does variations of bicep curls for an hour, the 3rd is some perma-dyel who I have no idea what the fuck he does, and the final is dad indian who goes around to each machine in turn and does one set.

Actually I've never seen anyone do any leg work with anything aside from dad indian when he gets around to the leg machines.

At least it's good to know I'll always be squat king of the night time.
>>
>>35491878

>barbell rows

saw a grill once doing some with the bar starting from rest on a bench (nigga wat.jpg)

apart from that, just me
>>
Farmers walk
>>
>>35492096
Back when I weighed 130 of just upper body. I'm just shy of 200 right now almost all gains in the legs. I'd probably hurry myself.
>>
>Farmer's carry on treadmill
>Standing & seated & straight leg calf raises
>weighted jump rope
>forearm curls

I sound like an idiot but this shit works auxiliary muscles these sheep haven't figured out.
>>
Used to be dumbbell pullovers, but now a few other people are doing them too.
>>
File: BWInvertedSitup.gif (85 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
BWInvertedSitup.gif
85 KB, 160x120
Can't find a name for it in english, but it's a bench that you fasten your legs in so you lie upside down like the GIF.

It's called "Brutal bänk" = Brutal Bench in Swedish and I'm the only one in my gym that actually do it correctly.
>>
>>35495615
how do you get down?
>>
>>35495636
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9HLWoux2aU

Just a random video, but my gym got the same bench.
>>
>>35492218

>work for fed government
>use gym in building
>everyone else is 50-60yo
>free weights, squat rack, and bench are always open
>not mad
>>
>>35491878
>Workouts that only you do at your gym
jumping jacks
>>
File: mfw.jpg (401 KB, 776x4000) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
401 KB, 776x4000
>>35492148
>I got asked once why I always use so much weight, even though I can't get the bar up like that.
>>
>>35495615
>situps med fasthållna knän förkortar benmuskler
enjoy being forever manlet bror.
>>
>>35495916
Ey, gå och svarva lite kebab brysch!
>>
>Dips

Never seen anyone else do them there. Got some nasty stares when I did some the other day. Maybe my form was shitty, idk.
>>
>>35491926
Did he say ATG deadlifts? Did he say ATG OHP? How fucking retardedly autustic do you have to be to misunderstand what he meant?
>>
>>35495966
>ut ur mitt land babbe
>>
>>35491878
hip thrust
clean
snatch
farmer's carry
overhead squat
floor press

>>35491952
>doing that shit at the gym
literally why?
>>
>>35496135
XD, the last time you got laid was last year, and i mean 2014 faggot !
>>
>>35491878
Cable external rotations and face pulls
>>
>>35493529
nah , i like talking to other people while i'm resting between sets
>>
>>35491878
Facepulls, standing incline cable flyes, internal and external rotations for shoulders warmup, cable tricep kickbacks
>>
File: 1360970103804.gif (2 MB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1360970103804.gif
2 MB, 500x290
Farmers Walks

I do 3 sets walk 25 meters drop, turn around, take about 5-10 seconds to prep and psych myself for that heavy shit, pick em up and walk back to where I came from.

I do that shit 3 times a week, at least once a week some cunt will put down a mat during my sets and start doing stretches, even so they've seen me walking up and down that fucking area.
>>
>>35492218
You're living the dream. I always have to wait to use the big boy equipment.
>>
Db jerk and cleans
>>
Deadlifts.

I'm not joking. Maybe everyone else is just secretly doing deadlifts when I'm not there but nah. I'm the only one doing deadlifts and everyone is like "It gonna fuk ur back bro don't do eet"
>>
the actual leg press that brings your knees all the way up to your chest, there's another that brings you to about 110 degrees
>>
Snatch variations
OH squat
Proper front rack front squats
Weighted dips/pullups
Toes to bar
>>
>>35491878
Squats

some guy even asked me what muscles it worked and thought I was working out my back muscles.
>>
File: 1388120646365.png (9 KB, 543x445) Image search: [Google]
1388120646365.png
9 KB, 543x445
I've yet to see full ROM squats or bench press.
I've yet to see non rounded back deadlifts.

It seems that I'm pretty much the only person who does powerlifting in the entire gym and knows a thing or two about proper form.
>>
>>35497106

Well, he's not wrong.
>>
>>35497129
>read the ss wiki
>read the sl wiki
>Watched hulse/supertraining06 form vids
>Calls himself a powerlifter
>knows a thing or two about 50% rom
>>
>>35495721
if you push yourself that much, by the last set you can't reach the bar to pull yourself down
you'd be stuck there forever
>>
8 hour arm curls
>>
>>35491878
Masturbate profusely

not a homegym btw
>>
OHP.
It's like they don't want big delts.
>>
>>35491907
>muh atg highbar
>>
File: cable.jpg (772 KB, 850x1275) Image search: [Google]
cable.jpg
772 KB, 850x1275
>>35491878

only pic that I could find, only I do it with closer to the body with my hands at my shoulders. sick oblique training tbqh
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.