[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some cheap food that i can eat for my clean bulk that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: oats-1.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
oats-1.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
I need some cheap food that i can eat for my clean bulk that is not shit for you and has a good protein content.
So far i have Oats, sardines, eggs, pasta,chicken breast, and nuts. any other suggestions brehs?
>>
Lentils.
>>
Also frozen vegetables, they last for some good time, and you can fry then with some scrambled eggs.
>>
>>35489474
Well I recently needed to budget my food, I am trying to spend $200 or less a week

$200 a fortnight meal plan
Oats
Milk
Chicken
Rice
Beef mince / sausages
Yogurt
Bananas
Broccoli
Beans
Stir fry
Fettuccini
Peanut butter
Whole meal bread
Canned foods
Eggs
Beef stew

If you can afford fish also fish

looking for more to add
>>
>>35489876
$200 or less a fortnight**

Shiet
>>
File: +.png (19 KB, 629x132) Image search: [Google]
+.png
19 KB, 629x132
Protein powder
>>
>>35489474
Nuts aren't cheap brah. Nuts are insanely expensive. What you want is sunflower seeds.
>>
>>35489876
>>35489886
>spending more than $300/mo on food

Mine was

milk
oats
quinoa
buckwheat
eggs
PB
honey
stevia
pepitas
raisins
flaxseed meal

I dropped the (expensive) quinoa and buckwheat for a vitamin, like 1lb. of cinnamon, and cloves (and more oats for calories).

Protein powder is still the cheapest protein. It's also much less annoying than eating 2c. of oats for 20g of protein.
>>
>>35489901
Homebrand granulated nuts
Pretty much ground peanuts and its pretty cheap
>>
File: +.png (41 KB, 795x1411) Image search: [Google]
+.png
41 KB, 795x1411
>>35489962
Vitamin k1 .5mg if no greens
else, spinach
>>
>>35489962
Shits pretty pricey in Australia, I've seen what you Americans get for your money and I'm jealous as fuck
>>
A really good one is cocoa powder, full of antioxidants and boosts metabolism or some shit. You can drink it with hot water and a bit of milk or mix it in with your oats and its pretty nice
But yeah a big tub's like a dollar or two
>>
>>35489962
PB is expensive as fuck over here as well
>>
>>35489997
No.
>>
File: +.png (114 KB, 1698x885) Image search: [Google]
+.png
114 KB, 1698x885
>>35489997
>>35490374
>>
>>35490384
Source?
I buy chicken breast $9/kg and that's as cheap as you'll get it at your standard grocery store, hard to believe about American food price though - seen things posted here that would suggest otherwise
>>
>>35489474
Lentils are amazing
>>
>>35490544
They have city-region data as well.

http://www.numbeo.com/food-prices/country_result.jsp?country=Australia

Their drop-down menu is awful though.
>>
weekly diet
2.25kg of chicken thigh - £10
14 tins of sardines - £6.30
3 2l bottles of milk - £3
1kg of oats - 75p
2kg of rice - 90p
8 300g pots of cottage cheese - £5

+ whey + spices and oil and stuff i bought before + free lunch on behalf of the hare krishnas (usually either vegetables and rice or pulses/beans and rice)

rate?
>>
>>35489474
Bump
>>
>>35489876
what kind of beef stew anon

I fucked my diet up hard over break and need to get it together fast. Unlike most of you fatties, I underate for the last 2 weeks and need to get my weight up.
>>
>>35491019
where are the fruits but especially the veggies? and no red meat?
>>
>>35489474

You can eat clean without having to use only super food the entire time. Literally a dirty bulk is just randoms that don't count their calories eat what ever the fuck they want and wonder why their weight went up so much more than their muscle if you count your calories and hit macros you should be fine regardless of the grade of food you're eating
>>
$200 a week? I only spend/have $50 a week for food.
>>
>>35495081
so what do you buy? and how much do you weight
>>
>>35489474
Lean dairy, 0% store brand greek yogurt is cheap as fuck, quark and cottage cheese is even better
>>
Soylent.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.