[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What proof does anyone have that Simeon is not natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: natural.jpg (19 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
natural.jpg
19 KB, 443x332
But before we start, did mods delete my previous post? I just posted this and nothing happened.

Anyway, All I want to know is what evidence anyone has to his gear use? He's been training for over 10 years and has only now managed to reach the same weight as zyzz.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 540x405
You poor, poor lost boy.

>keep liftan
>after a few years
>like 2
>you'll know the truth
>mfw thinking of u hurting
>>
>>35484395
>evidence
His ffmi is higher than Arnolds
His androgen receptor areas are puffed up
Also
>big
>lean
If natty pick 1
>>
>>35484407
Please don't answer with memes faggot. And yes I've been lifting for two years.

I'm asking for any logical evidence.
>>
File: simeon-panda-fitboard.jpg (84 KB, 450x452) Image search: [Google]
simeon-panda-fitboard.jpg
84 KB, 450x452
was 2006 simeon natty tho?
>>
File: no.jpg (23 KB, 484x304) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
23 KB, 484x304
>>35484434
His ffmi is lower than arnolds.

Androgen receptor areas? You don't know what you're talking about. But I know what you're getting at. They're big because he trains them.

That last one is literally just a meme and is not "evidence" at all.
>>
>>35484477
how can his ffmi be so much higher when they're almost the same height and weight
>>
>>35484542
Ask whoever made this table.
>>
>>35484439
>what is common sense

you don't even deserve memes, faggot
>>
>>35484477
>your body's inability to maintain that much muscle with that little fat naturally is a meme
Please go back to Bio 101.
>>
>>35484451
2006 definitely looks achievable naturally. Decent muscle, but not a terribly low bf %.
>>
>>35484605
You don't even learn that shit in bio 101. Tafuck. Anyway, OK then bio master. Tell what's the amount of muscle the human body can hold with that little fat naturally? Give us the exact amount... Das right you're talking out of your ass.

>>35484627
But what are you comparing this too? Where are these weird assumptions coming from.

>>35484582
How is this common sense in any way? If it where common sense no body would debate this.
>>
>>35484395
>nigger
>natty
Pick one because every serious lifting nigger ive seen has taken the lazy road
>>
>>35484676
Who do you see debating it? Fucking "bros" and normies?!!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.