[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> take every Olympic athlete competing in an individual sport
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: male_gymnast-rings.jpg (31 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
male_gymnast-rings.jpg
31 KB, 300x180
> take every Olympic athlete competing in an individual sport
> marathoners, oly lifters, gymnasts, sprinters, pole vaulters, etc
> have everyone go thorugh everyone else's sport scoring them cumulatively decathlon style
> who wins?

pic related, my pick.
>>
I'm 120% sure if you take anyone that never pole vaulted before they will never be able to pole vault
now that your autism dissipated. I would put all my money on 100m steroid filled sprinters because they are at their peak of their bodies and they are also flexible
>>
>>35483712
The decathletes, probably.
>>
>>35483818

The best decathletes are still amazing sprinters and lifters despite not being that jacked (relatively). The smart money would be on an actual decathlete. They already have to do sprinting, middle distance, technical sports, throwing, and jumping.
>>
decathletes don't even lift though, they would fail pretty miserably in Weightlifting, Gymnastics, etc
>>
>>35483893
Of course they do, literally every athlete lifts from time to time. Sure, they won't go near the weights of actual weight lifters, but I don't think anybody but actual weight lifters will be able to do that.
>>
This thread is fucking stupid and you should feel bad OP.
>>
>>35483712
I think the sprinters. A lot of them do Olympic lifts for explosiveness also run a lot for cardio and are very flexible to avoid injuries.
>>
>>35483712
Douglas Costa?
>>
>>35483712
Swimmers, they run, lift, do some gymnastic and swim.
>>
>>35483712
Prob gymnastics, technical skill and good strength
>>
>>35483712
The rapid fire pistol shooters
>>
>>35484495
lol
>>
Rugby is an Olympic sport now so that's my answer.
>>
they would probably all fail miserably in most events and be mediocre in a couple that are related to their event. If there was a winner, it would be by a negligible margine
>>
>>35483712
i think weightlifters would do well in most sports except made for long distance since a lot of them smokes.
a good medium weight weightlifter can do some advanced gymnastic movements, is very flexible and is a really good sprinter.
they can also jump really high
>>
File: mcgerg_3372374b.jpg (219 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
mcgerg_3372374b.jpg
219 KB, 620x387
>>35483712
>>35483836

MMA athletes like Conor McGregor who train "movement"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ev3Z10zhQ
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.