[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am here to learn from the god's. Fitizens of 4chan, i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 10530114-1395068394-712431.jpg (60 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
10530114-1395068394-712431.jpg
60 KB, 960x960
I am here to learn from the god's. Fitizens of 4chan, i am skinny as fuck and would like to gain like 10 to 15 kg's or so. I dont do sports or workout, im just not that kind of guy. Im 18y/o, 185cm tall and ive been 65kg's for 4 years now and didnt gain a pound. I cant really eat all too much since i im full pretty fast. Also cannot fucking gain weight. I dont know why. Body must be a fucking monster. But a friend of mine told me about maltodextrin. Is that stuff any good to gain weight? Can i eat this stuff qithout workout and gain weight without doing workout? Please help me put a bit
>>
Sorry for the spelling mistakes, no native speaker here
>>
>>35483228
Youre gonna get fat and undesirable if you dont work out and gain weight. I know it feels like you wont but look at all the college bitches. They go in rail thin with hreat genetics and come out as little miss piggys due to their ignorance. Just lift+eat slightly above maintenance.
>>
>>35483266
I have a gf, so its not for the bitches. More for me, and for the reason that im kinda underweight.
>>
You can certainly give it a try.

You need to put effort in to change your body though. You have to eat more. Even if it hurts and you feel sick, eat more. If still don't gain weight, then eat more still. And most importantly, do this EVERY DAY. Because most skinny people boast about how much they eat one day while eating fuck all the next few days.

Supps like maltodextrin and other weight gainers certainly help get east calories to aid your gaining, but if you come to rely on them then you might lose the weight if you stop using them. So do try to eat more food if you can.
>>
You'll gain weight that's for sure.

But it's not going to be muscle unless you work out
>>
>>35483276
Youll just get fat either way, might as well eat more, and pick things up repetitively to get shredded and gain the right type of weight. Im telling you this as a bro, life is too short might as well start reaching for your full potential right now. Youve got the right attitude and found the right place
>>
File: 1451296352330.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1451296352330.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>35483228
maltodextrin is just sugar m8.

if you really want to become fat (idk why would anybody) you should
>avoid protein, it's filling and has a thermogenic effect
>avoid complex carbs, also more filling
i.e. eat all the white grains and junk food you can
>>
Thanks lads, im thinking about starting workout again. Maybe i can work out with my bitch?
>>
>>35483318
I wouldn't, she'll just get upset youre not paying attention to her tbqh. Go at at a couple months then see if shes willingly down and has the same drive as you do
>>
>>35483228
fellow ex-skeleton here. i eat food so much i nearly vomit (everyday). i just keep pushing coz i know ill be thin if i don't keep at it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.