[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In addition to a fit and athletic body, what are the qualities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12
File: hemslock.jpg (32 KB, 321x315) Image search: [Google]
hemslock.jpg
32 KB, 321x315
In addition to a fit and athletic body, what are the qualities that all women find desirable in men?
>>
>brad pitt
>johnny depp
>>
Rule 1 - that he does not post on 4chan
>>
Money, confidence, height, social status and creativity
>>
>>35481563
>creativity
scratch that and add humor. if a guy doesnt turn a girl on from the get, they like to feel comfortble around a man before fucking.
>>
common sense.
>>
>>35481543
This is common knowledge, at least around here.
>>
>>35481573
Don't scratch creativity, it's a big plus particularly if the guy is able to make a living from it. Just add humor.
>>
Bravery. Not afraid to take risks-ness
>>
Depends on the grill I've literally had some girls who have asked me to abuse them before we fuck, like legit choking and tossing them around.
>>
File: 1.png (30 KB, 495x176) Image search: [Google]
1.png
30 KB, 495x176
The prettier and more feminine a woman is, the more she wants her husband to be attractive and masculine.

That's it. That is literally it.

Unless you want the leftovers to date up. You'll have some fun, but prepare to have one wild ride while still knowing that she'll never really be attracted to you, but to the idea of comfort a less attractive guy implies.
>>
>High earning or interesting career
>Sense of humor
>Creative pursuits
>Highly Passionate about at least one thing
>Active social life
>Intelligent
>Fit and athletic
>Handsome
>Fashion sense
>Well traveled or enjoys traveling

Above is the man literally every straight woman wants. If you have all of these you're a 10/10. Deduct a point for every one you don't have.
>>
>doesn't take them too seriously
>calls them on their bullshit unlike 99% of beta faggots who will excuse their nonsense just because they have a pussy
>aloof and indifferent to whether they stay or go
>>
>>35481822
this board must be getting to me... i was legit waiting for you to drop the T bomb (Tall) in your list.

thanks anon you rekindled my hope
>>
>>35481859
Not gonna deny it's a plus but everything I mentioned is more important component to "the perfect man."
>>
>>35481859
Pretty sure tall comes under handsome
>>
>>35481888
Not necessarily.
>>
>>35481872
>Not gonna deny it's a plus
why man........

>>
>>35481928
Because women like tall men because it subconsciously suggests strength and women inherently want someone to protect them.
>>
File: 082.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
082.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>35481938
i can see tht but why couldnt u just not mention that.

my spirit is weak man. weak and hurting
>>
I would use
>>35481822 's list but subtract
1 and 9
and replace them with family orientated and kinky
>>
>>35481956
This isn't a hug box board, mate. /fit/ tells it like it is. It's up to you to take it in, consider the message and use it to improve yourself. I listed 10 things that were more important to woman's perception of "the perfect man" and instead of thinking of the ones you fulfill or could possess if you worked hard, you focused on one I didn't mention which is completely out of your control. You're short. That would suck. But it's inconsequential if you have enough of the things that matter.
>>
>>35481966
Career is extremely important to women, for 90% of women they've got to like or appreciate the job to like the man.

However, family orientated is a good one, especially father potential. I'd say that is more important than fashion sense, even if women do gush for a man who dresses well.
>>
A good looking face
A stuffed wallet
High social ranking

Good looking face comes first.
>>
>>35482144
Of course none of these work in the presence of severe manlettism, severe diabetuus or severe hungry skellington syndrome.
>>
>>35482162
Some will.
>>
File: IMG_5888.jpg (195 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5888.jpg
195 KB, 750x1334
I can always get girls on a first date or at least their phone number but from there I blow it. They stop texting or never want to meet up again. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>35481543

> women

/fit/, pls.
>>
>>35482597
You're probably fit/handsome but boring.

What do you do in your spare time aside from shit posting and lifting?
>>
>>35482597
you told her that you liked her and that you want to bang her which of course she already knew but doesn't want to hear you say. you saying it is unattractive because now it seems like she has you in her back pocket so you are automatically friendzoned and not worth a fuck
>>
>>35481822
This is pretty much best answer in this thread
>>
>>35482641
Did it miss something?
>>
>>35481543
money

only money
>>
>low body fat
>Handsome
>6'0+
>Dress and smell nice
>Low autism
>Be opposite of clingy, fake modesty

These are in order. fuck the money shit that is not true. Unless you are trying to enter into monogamy (kek). I don't want to be cucked either but bitch is gonna fuck who she wants, best thing you can do is be an even bigger slut.
>>
just treat them like a fucking human being, that's all.
>>
>>35482611
yea I make music and do a lot of other shit but don't talk about it because I don't want to come off as a massive fag

>>35482617
yea that's probably it. I give too much away
>>
I treat my girlfriend of 7 months like shit, im ugly as fuck like all 5/10 mugs, and I only make 43k a year. My only redeeming feature is I happen to be in fine physical form though and act like a gentlemen around people I don't know. I don't question it often but i have wondered why she doesn't move up from a guy like me. Never gonna tell her that though because i love crushing puss. She is only a 7/10 though so it's not as if im making like a bandit
>>
>>35482852

>virgin detected
>>
>>35481543

Giant hands, well groomed sense of whell being
>>
>>35482899
>yea I make music and do a lot of other shit but don't talk about it because I don't want to come off as a massive fag

You shouldn't be afraid to talk about yourself unless you're insecure about failure.

It really shouldn't be a problem. Only narcissistic men want to talk about themselves incessantly whilst women love it. Just listen, ask questions and when she asks you about yourself speak naturally and don't hide anything. Don't be offended if she uses something you said as a bouncing off point to talk about herself. That's supposed to happen. Conversation should be 50% her, 20% you and 30% general talk and both party's opinions on things.
>>
>>35482989
I'll talk about myself more. Thanks for the advice my friend. I appreciate it
>>
>>35483017
No problem. Just remember that ratio:

>50% her, 20% you and 30% general talk and personal opinions

If that ratio gets blown out by 10% in either direction she most likely won't be interested.
>>
>>35481543
Don' t listen to the beta.
More importance than everything is confidence.
On random order, depending on the chick/nationality, you also have
-money
-physique
-the ability to make her laugh

Charisma is simply the mix of those
>>
>2016
>Respecting Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3AC-Iwx6Zk

They are like leeches
>>
kindness and good manners

>am grill
>>
File: 4732608724.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
4732608724.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>>35483333
pls
>>
>>35483238
Baha thanks anon. I'm crying here btw. My muscles aren't gonna pay the bills, never mind attract a basic ho
>>
>>35483373
if a girl finds either those things undesirable she's probably not optimally adjusted
>>
>>35481822

With all the memes, you need to add

>height
>dick size

although you can say that you don't need all of them, if you have most of them or are really good in one sector, you're good to go
>>
>>35481956
>>35481977
and for everyone else who is affected by their height please do realize that there are a plethora of short dudes who have made it.
>link related.
http://www.themodestman.com/100-famous-short-men/
>>
>>35483484
Without even opening the link I feel like that link is still kinda sad despite being extremely impressive.
>>
File: 1407842180982.gif (141 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
1407842180982.gif
141 KB, 305x305
>>35481543
>>35481563
>>35481582

can we agree that on average the importance is:

(1) wealth
(2) confidence
(3) height
(4) fitness/ aesthetics
(5) creativity

I left out social status bc it is largely determined by your wealth, height, looks etc.
Even though confidence is also sort of determined by wealth, height, looks, etc. I left it in there because it is not aboslutely determined by those factors - you can be confident as a 5'9" ugly faggot

> manlets when will they learn
>>
>>35483456
its true.
if you are too short some women wont even acknowledge you
and no bitch will stay if you aint slingin good dick
>>
>>35483400
Check out /r/TheRedPill

Fair warning: It contains the harsh realities about most women and you probably won't like them if you know the truth. But if you take their advice to heart you will get bitches and be a better version of themself. Ignore the betas who say it is "mysoginistic" or "sexist". Attraction isn't politically correct
>>
a nice face helps tons

im not even tall but I get attention for seemingly no reason, a good face and haircut will do you wonders if you have the body to match
>>
>>35485405
be a better version of yourself*
>>
>>35485405
>needing a thought-out pseudoscience to attract women
>being sexist

Notice a correlation?
>>
>>35481573
humor is a facet of creativity
>>
>>35485438
Nobody is claiming it is science. Their observations and advice are generally truthful and as I said the truth isn't always the sunshine and roses romantic sit-coms you see or what women will openly tell you. If this bothers you move along and go get married to some chick who will divorce you in <10 years and get half of everything you own.

I thought it was misogynistic BS too until I actually went to the subreddit, read what they were saying and saw it happen in everyday situations.
>>
>>35481798
and rich
>>
Reading most of these makes me realize how autistic /fit/ is. You guys lack real world experience.
>>
File: chrisellen.webm (864 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chrisellen.webm
864 KB, 1280x720
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>35485405
>Check out /r/TheRedPill

If you value your intellect, don't.

It's literally the same woe is me whining you see tumblr feminists do: male edition.
>>
>>35482144
>Good looking face comes first

No it doesn't. High social status trumps and money (arguably the same thing) trumps face (and looks in general) hands down no contest.

Looks literally only matter if you lack social status.
>>
>>35482597
bcuz u say 'hahaha' about something u don't really find funny
i can tell from that ur fake
they can tell ur acting fake
>>
1.-Face
2.-Status/money
3.-Charisma/sense of humor and all that intangible shit
4.-Fitness
>>
>>35483333
checked

also
>grills think they know what they want meme
>>
>>35485886
>>35483333
they don't, they'll stay insecure and don't know what they want their whole life
>>
File: 1425660314660.png (496 KB, 483x710) Image search: [Google]
1425660314660.png
496 KB, 483x710
wonder what a grill would say when reading books like 'book of pook'
>>
File: 1450181229650.png (599 KB, 500x903) Image search: [Google]
1450181229650.png
599 KB, 500x903
>feel bad about nogf
>fap
>feel good again

i also never cared what women want and never will
>>
if you dont have money, you need looks

arent rich? guess how you make up for that? that's right, your body/personality!
>>
>>35485896
This
>Oh i really like you and we've dated for a couple of months but ummmm i'm too insecure to change so i'm going back to my ex-boyfriend
Or
>Yeah well we've been together for 5 years but umm i need some alone time
>Couple of weeks later she's with some other guy
>Breaks up with him days later
>Gets together with another guy
Woman, never knowing what they want since for ever.
>>
Decisiveness and taking control. My ex left me because I lacked this. I've since worked on taking control of my life and being decisive. The new girl I'm with has mentioned that she likes how commanding I am and that she left her ex because of that. Don't listen to what others say about people not being to change. People can and do change.

In the bedroom, be commanding and hold her hands above her head while you fuck her, tell her to turn around etc. But don't only be commanding during sex, translate it to other aspects of your relationship as well. Things like not knowing where to go eat or what to watch. Be a man and pick something. And don't agree with every little thing your girl says just so she'll like you. She'll just think you're a little bitch. No two people can have absolutely everything in common.
>>
>>35481543
Every female is different, bit for me personally
>respects me as a person
>respects my intelligence
>can carry a decent conversation
So many have trouble with that one
>isn't sexist
Gets rid of a good amount of 4chan, luckily I don't date from here
>isnt fat and doesn't like fat
>like to be active outside
Real activity in the real world, not just a smelly gym
>plays video games with me
This is harder than it seems, I often like different games
>good at communication
this is also hard to find, current Bf is better than me in some ways at this.
>thoughtful
As in I didn't have to prime you first, it comes naturally
>loves animals
>not into kids or marraige
In b4 biological clock, not every girl is the same
>loyal and faithful
Just because I don't want kids or marriage, doesn't mean I want a lying manwhore.

>Key points for successful relationships in general: communication and similar interest
>>
>>35485950
>Gets rid of a good amount of 4chan, luckily I don't date from here
Dated a girl from here, her humor consisting of /fit/ memes, actually added a nice touch to our every day conversations, meaning it made it easier to talk to one another. Instead of having to paraphrase everything.
>>
>>35485789
No it isn't. They propose solutions and give advice. They take steps to solve their problems unlike "tumblr feminists" and do not encourage hatred of women, just acknowledgment of their nature
>>
>>35485950
> similar interest
and yet there are people out there which think that if someone doesn't have the exact same interests you have are not worthy of a relationship.
>>
>>35485896
>>35485886
>implying males know what they want
>Implying fit knows what it wants
>implying males are superior because they "know what they want"
Its like you've never been on this board, or even.been outside for that matter
>>
>>35485950
pls look >>35485886

ur post has been adressed
ur a meem
>>
Every single person in this thread is wrong

Why? Because you're all implying women consciously know what they want and to some extent what they want stays the same with respect to time.

This flat out isn't true; women aren't logical when it comes to attraction (how many times have you heard some woman say "I know he's great, but he doesn't feel right"). The point is, a woman's brain is a black box of feelings and nonlinear circuitry that makes decisions based on all sensory input (no matter how seemingly trivial), and just gives her a result without bothering to explain why (she's free to come up with her own reasons afterwards). Therefore, to a woman, how much it rained in the morning might just as heavily influence her opinion of you as a mate as how much money you make in a year.

The point is, women aren't logical or reasonable in the category of mate selection, so as a guy look for pussy, you're better off casting a wide net and pump and dump the first things that moves rather than trying to make yourself perfect for that special someone
>>
>>35486000
males for the most part think goal-oriented, they know what they want and work their way up there
girls on the other hand change their mind every day and thus their goal changes from day to day
>>
>>35486000
what is the connection that connects the your post to the other posts?
>>
File: 4.jpg (58 KB, 1867x101) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
58 KB, 1867x101
>>35486015
This and pic related.
>>
>>35485927
I've had ex boyfriends do the exact same thing to me. One literally went back to his cheating lying ex after dating me for a week because he "owed it to her to give her another chance". Ends up continually texting me years later wanting some of course, and always instant denial.
Just because you don't have enough experience with females to realize they're not aliens coming for your bunghole, doesn't mean they're actually aliums coming for your bunghole
>>
>>35485950
>Respects my intelligence
If I were a female, I really do think I would lose my goddamn mind at all the mansplaining that goes on.
>Not into kids or marriage
Probably the hardest thing to find in a woman.

Usually what women want in men seems to align with what I want in women, except that almost all women are set on kids, where I'm just not really interested. Also, why do females seem to not generally like fit men? I'm repulsed by lazy, slothful individuals, and would much prefer someone who keeps themselves in good shape, but the inverse seems to not often be true. Dat dad bod tho
>>
>>35486054

a dog on a leash doesnt stray far from its master.

these people are basically whipped.
>>
>>35486054
> because he "owed it to her to give her another chance"
That sort of reasoning has to be the most bullshit reason ever, heard that from a girl i dated some months too.
>>35486102
>a dog on a leash doesnt stray far from its master.
Gonna keep that phrase in mind, fits perfectly.
>>
>>35486102
Or... maybe both genders don't always behave rationally? I do think that hormones specifically play a role in brain development, and that females may be a little more prone to rationalizing illogical decisions because they tend to be more emotional thinkers, but you're mistaken if you think that we're robots who do nothing but what pure, cold logic dictates.
>>
>>35486015
>>35486015
>>35486015
>>35486024
> Every single person in this thread is wrong

Why? Because you're all implying men consciously know what they want and to some extent what they want stays the same with respect to time.

This flat out isn't true; men aren't logical when it comes to attraction (how many times have you heard some man say "I know she's great, but she doesn't feel right"). The point is, a man's brain is a black box of feelings and nonlinear circuitry that makes decisions based on all sensory input (no matter how seemingly trivial), and just gives him a result without bothering to explain why (he's free to come up with his own reasons afterwards). Therefore, to a man, how much it rained in the morning might just as heavily influence his opinion of you as a mate as your looks

The point is, men aren't logical or reasonable in the category of mate selection, so as a girl look for dick, you're better off casting a wide net and pump and dump the first things that moves rather than trying to make yourself perfect for that special someone

Do you see how stupid you sound yet? Or are you too dense for even this?
>>
>>35486054
But you've got to agree that most times your decision making is being lead by something that doesn't even have a thing to do with the actual thought, like >>35486015
said
>Therefore, to a woman, how much it rained in the morning might just as heavily influence
>>
>>35486139
>Why? Because you're all implying men consciously know what they want and to some extent what they want stays the same with respect to time.
That is exactly the case for i'd say 90% of every guy.
>>
>>35485996
>similar=exact same
Someone's illiterate. Similarity in relationships isn't anything new, are you even 18? Let me guess you're actually 30 and just have the mind of an underaged idiot?
>>
you cant fit in with women anon. there will always be someone better
>>
>>35486136

nah, guys are stupid too

I know a guy that went back to his gf after he found out she fucked around on him. he's whipped. just like a girl that sticks with a guy that treats them like shit.
>>
>>35486161
i was talking about people i know and talked to, people that outright told me that "if she/he doesn't have the exact same interests as me, he/she can forget a relationship with me"
that's why i'm saying similarities are good, because there are no 2 of a kind that like the exact same stuff down to the bottom.
>>
>>35486158
You idiots changeyour desires on the whim of a 4chan thread. Jesus the delusion is real. And quite frankly its pathetic for ANYONE to stay the exact same and never grow as a person.
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>>35481543
Hey OP! How are your conquest with the opposite(same) sex? How many have you attempted to talk too?
>>
>>35486195
>You idiots changeyour desires on the whim of a 4chan thread
What?
>>
>>35486186
>>35486186

There are certain basics in similarities that should happen such as agreement on marraige, kids, religion, how to spend money, and other core values. But its just creepy to date your twin
>>
>>35486102
That shit is more true than i want to acknowledge.
>>
>>35486195
> change on a whim
> stay the same

Should change be calculated? Where is the thrill of waking up and finding a new desire. Where is your spirit fir exploration. Even dumb changes can invoke good experiences.
>>
>>35486466
If by finding a new desire you mean waking up and thinking "oh i should change my partner 'cause i've been with him for 3 years now" then that's dumb.
>>
>>35482852
It sounds like a faggot thing to say but this is a actually good advice. Women generally have some differences in brain chemistry and operate under different societal pressures, but are otherwise just the same as you. Just other humans with interests and worries who don't know what the fuck they are doing with themselves. Just talk to them exactly like you would if they were dudes.
>>
>>35483062
SCIENCE
>>
>>35486619
>Just talk to them exactly like you would if they were dudes.
But dudes know what they want and what they're doing
>>
>>35486102
>he "owed it to her to give her another chance"
>>35486054
This is so spot on for what has happened to me, holy shit.
>>
>>35483760
>height and confidence more important than aesthetics
nice b8 bro
>>
>>35481543
>white skin
>have money
>don't be a aspie fuck
>>
>>35486139
retard fag, don't include my post to your reply list when it's not connected to what you're saying
kill urself retard also your post sucks
>>
>>35481822
Why is travelling important? For storytelling?
>>
>>35486054
> because he "owed it to her to give her another chance". Ends up continually texting me years later
this shit is actually happening to me right now, the fuck is going on in their minds
Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.