[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a smell around my bum hole. It's not a shit smell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 500x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 500x398
I have a smell around my bum hole. It's not a shit smell and it's not really a bad smell. It's it's this really strong funky musky smell. What is it?
>>
File: facegasp2a.jpg (62 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
facegasp2a.jpg
62 KB, 600x338
>>35481081
>2016
>didn't buy unscented squat plug
>>
booty sweat & poop
>>
>>35481081
the smell of a failed life
>>
>>35481081
did you forget to wear your squat plug m9?
>>
>>35481081
sweat m8, have you had any increase in hormones lately?
>>
>>35481081
>2015 + 1
>not wearing a squat plug
>>
>>35481125

Not that I know of. It's sort of always been there. It permeates my underwear and sometimes I smell it and then I can't stop smelling it
>>
>>35481212
strange, my sweat changed its potency when I was around 16-18 and I didn’t know what the fuck was going on, turned out it was just the final stages of puberty and my testosterone was boosting to high levels.

It could be this if you are still young e.g. 16-20 I guess.
>>
>>35481252

Nigga I'm 25
>>
>>35481081
is it my cum?
no homo
>>
>>35481081
Could be the early stages jock itch, sweat gets a funny smell, prep for inchiness
>>
>>35481329

I think I just need to trim my ass hair forest
>>
>>35481366
well apparantly razor is a no go for that amigo
>>
>>35481453
It's p easy with a razor tbqh familia
>>
>>35481712
i just heard that it gets really irritated afterwards, is this not true?
>>
>>35481738
Like with your shaft it get's itchy for like half a day.
After that it's fine
>>
>>35481750
well then time to become a fuckboy thx familia
>>
>>35481759
Makes inserting things much easier

N-no h-homo
>>
/fit/, why is it that I like the smell of my farts and balls?

I never got the reason why.
>>
>>35481778
We all do anon
>>
>>35481778
All men do. I pick my nose and eat it sometimes
>>
>>35482405

sometimes i shit on my hand and smear it on my chest and inhale the fine aromas
>>
has anyone ever forgot to take out their squat plug after the gym and gone to sleep?
>>
pinworms
>>
>>35481081
Sweat and poop. Honestly you should be familiar with it if you go for high test girls
>>
>>35481366
Are you an alcohol? Smelly ass is one of the biggest reasons I quit drinking
>>
My ass smells of semen when i scratch it.

I've never been bummed so i dunno what it is.
>>
>>35483519

What the fuck were you drinking man??
>>
>>35483534
Twelve years of alcoholism gave me nasty shits and hemmerhoids. I noticed it cleared right up within a few days of sobering up so it became my biggest motivator to completely abstain
>>
>>35481286
my arse stinks too not like shit or out
i always thought it was pheromones like when you smell a girls knickers and it makes your dick hard and you want to fap to it
then get so horny your semi ready to rape her
>>
>>35481366
Try applying body powder to the area but don't just dump the stuff down your briefs because people will be able to smell it. Instead, after showering sit on the toilet. Put the powder in your hand and pat your junk allowing the excess to fall into the toilet bowl.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.