[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the TRUTH!!!!????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 960x960
I'm a fairly fit person, about 17-20% body fat, and I'm trying to cut my body fat down so I look like a fitness model.

No matter how much research I do I can't find any conclusive idea on what a good diet is that'll help me cut body fat. Any advice/diets/recipes/websites that will help me and others who will be looking on this website?

TLDR: I want to cut body fat.
>>
>>35478480
Figure out your tdee. Eat less then that. Fucking use Google.
>>
Do you guys make all your meals ahead of time like in OPs pic?
>>
>fit
>20%bf

Hey bby. ;) give me your kike and I can help you with a personal training sesh.

The sticky will give you most of what you're looking for. If you are fit, and want to attack that last bit of fat here are a few tips
Fasted cardio
Weight training
Low carb, high protein diet
Take yohbine hcl + caffeein for cardio (also can take l-tyrosine)
keto also works great
fasting for 16-20hours(includes sleep) a day seems to help for some people.
>>
>>35478480
>sticky
>read it
>make an arch with your right hand over your heart
>try to bite your ear
>>
>>35478558
No, but it is a good idea when you don't have much time to spare on making food everyday.
>>
Just don't listen to /fit/. They'll tell you to do some bullshit low carb diet when in reality you'll just have no energy and 18 of that 20 pounds you lose in a month is water weight that'll be regained in no time.

You can eat as many carbs as you want. Losing weight isn't fucking hard. It's calories in vs calories out. You could eat pizza and hamburgers every day or chicken and rice--it doesn't matter as long as you burn more calories than you consume.

Seriously, just count your calories. I don't get why people are too lazy to do that.
>>
>>35478566
>fasting for 16-20hours(includes sleep) a day seems to help for some people.
If you want to be in a catabolic state 75% of the day and lose all your gains sure
>>
>>35478583
lold
>>
File: 2014-12-15 23.08.39.jpg (681 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-15 23.08.39.jpg
681 KB, 2048x1536
>>35478630
The one who doesn't know what he's talking about is you.

OP has claimed to be lowish bf looking to lose the last bit of stubborn fat. Low carb is the go-to method of accomplishing that goal. Along with some cardio regimes.

OP is NOT a fat fuck that just needs to cut calories to lose weight. When one gets to be a low bf the fat that is left is physically different than the fat you have lost before. Not only is it physically different, it is usually in an area of the body with poor circulation, making it hard to metabolize it. It becomes not simply a case of thermodynamics. Advance techniques are helpful for the majority of the population, who are not genetically blessed.

OP if you're interested read Lyle mcdonald's stubborn fat solution. Very helpful, if a bit dull. Pic related is pretty much the takeaway for the most effective cardio routine.

>>35478732
Intermediate fasting is usually supplemented with a lot of bcaas during the fast, but yeah you're right.
>>
>>35478480
>fairly fit
>17-20% body fat
pick one
>>
>>35478749
metastasize was the word I was looking for.

The poor circulation inhibits the fat that is taken out of the adipose cells, and ends up just being reabsorbed back into the cells. The cardio routine mentioned helps to stop that.
>>
>>35478774
OP is probably either a woman or retarded.

>inb4 hue hue hue whats the difference
>>
>>35478480
Carb cycle ftw

Intermittent fasting ftw

Carb cutting ftw

Lower calories ftw

Many different ways to do it. Pick one and stick to it
>>
>>35478749
I have a yohimbe extract and all I need is like 5 drops to get a huge burst of energy followed by anxiety
>>
File: 1411628742297.jpg (1 MB, 1625x1820) Image search: [Google]
1411628742297.jpg
1 MB, 1625x1820
>>35478558
>>
>>35478732
Bitch you need to educate yourself
>>
>>35479218
I never really get an energy boost out of it, but I sure do feel my heart beating out of my chest. Sucks about the anxiety bro, I don't react the same way.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.