[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone can help me on how I can lower my chest size? Been doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x853
Anyone can help me on how I can lower my chest size? Been doing some push ups and bench presses but it only helps a bit. Also I can't tell if it's fat or muscle building up.
>>
>>35478169
Would fuck boypussy/10
>>
Did you really have to be naked for this?
>>
>>35478212
the bottom part i use for dick rate threads....i didnt want to take another pic.
>>
you sure it aint gyno?
cause it looks like gyno and only way to get rid of that is surgery.
>>
>>35478247
Get off /fit/ please
>>
>>35478354

OP would know if it's gyno.

For fuck's sake /fit/ gyno is an incredibly specific condition, it isn't just weird looking nipples.
>>
>>35478169

U look like u have milky soft skin
No homo
>>
This fucking thread is like 9 post deep and My sides have already circumnavigated the world twice
>>
You look very soft, I want to touch you.
>>
>>35478169
God damnit...
>>
Doctor here OP - can confirm bitch tits (gyno). Best remedy is to order nolvadex and clomid. Extreme case scenario should seek out letrozole, as you must be aromatizing fido-test to a high degree.
>>
>>35478169
wow, blue board. take it to /soc/ girlie.
>>
Post a close up of your nips those things look fascinating
>>
>>35479110
That's not gyno, you autist
>>
Honestly OP, if you're concerned about how your chest looks I'd just try to cut some body fat. you'll look more defined and your chest wont look so boob-like. Also weirdos on the internet wont want to dick you.
>>
>>35479152

Only real way to tell is to squeeze nips and see if milky white substance comes out. Also if you have lumps behind nips then def gyno. Autist for sure though.
>>
>>35479158
>just try to cut some body fat
This. Some people get like a spare tire around the chest area for some reason, so just lose weight
>>
This should be a no brainer really. You want less mass and there's only two kinds that really matter here, muscle and fat. Unfortunately though you're a fucking idiot that didn't get the memo about spot reduction not being real while spot gains are so instead of doing the smart thing and eating less so your bitch titts would shrink you instead worked out the muscle underneath them and made them bigger.

People like you are the reason it's said commonsense isn't common.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.