[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Fit/ how do i convince my gf to start working out? I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1447261735833.jpg (130 KB, 602x600) Image search: [Google]
1447261735833.jpg
130 KB, 602x600
/Fit/ how do i convince my gf to start working out?

I really want her to just work her but and legs out. If i just get her doing squats, lunges, walking up heaps of stairs and just eating heaps will she get dat ass?

pic related
>>
>>35476989
Break up. Get a new girlfriend that lifts. There, you just either motivated your previous girl or upgraded.
>>
>>35477010
This
/thread
>>
>>35477010
I dont wanna do that. My current gf is almost perfect
>>
>>35476989
She'll never do squats because
>omg that is so heavy
>omg that hurts
>>
>>35477073
I got her doing bodyweight squats for a while but she got bored of it and gave up. I figure if i can keep her motivated ill eventually buy her some light dumbbells
>>
>>35477109
pic related is genetics, she's not going to make much of an improvement especially if she just gets bored like that. I know you don't want to hear that, but when you find it's not working then don't say nobody told you
>>
>>35477109
Bodyweight squats? Like, she was squatting with her bodyweight on the bar? Because that's kinda impressive.

Anyhow
>she got bored of it and gave up
She gonna get fat, bro. Hope you're okay with that.
>>
>>35477027
Your post here highlights why I posted >>35477010. If I can't get you to change, why would she?
>but muh gf
Humans, in general, only change when their environment threatens them.

There's a billion of girls who could be your "oneitis", but only one of you. Don't waste time trying to change another person.
>>
>>35477144
no, pic related is lordosis and plastic surgery
>>
>>35477264
and photoshop prolly
>>
>>35476989
>I really want her to just work her but and legs out
What, you don't love me the way I am? Are you really not happy with me? Then why are you even with me? Are you looking at those little whores at the gym? You are, aren't you! Are you fucking them, you bastard? You are aren't you! Are you thinking of them when we have sex? Are you? I'll bet you are, you fucking bastard! I should have listened to my friends when they told me you were no good and would hurt me!
>>
File: 1414623390420.jpg (114 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1414623390420.jpg
114 KB, 333x500
>trying to change other people to realize and possess your mental image of a Perfect Woman

You've already lost.
>>
Leave open your laptop with that exact same picture. She will get the point. Your attracted to fat asses and girls that take care of themselves. Pray on her self esteem. Shit is easy brehdren
>>
>>35477819
>Leave open your laptop with that exact same picture.
Anon, what is this on your computer? Why are you looking at this fat slut for? Is this what you like? Really? I suppose you want ME to get a big fat ass like that? I knew I should have never allowed you to keep going to the gym, you're looking at these fat-ass sluts at the gym too aren't you? Are you fucking one of the behind my back, Anon? Are you!? You ARE aren't you, you fucking bastard! I LOVED YOU and look how you're treating me! I should have listened to my friends, they told me you were a no-good loser and would hurt me in the end!
>>
>>35477905
Honey it's not like this, I just feel you've been giving more attention to Jamal than me.
>>
>>35477027
>asking how to make your girlfriend work out for MUH HIGH TEST
>not willing to just go fuck other girls that already fit your ideal girl body
she sounds more perfect then you so far faggot
>>
>>35477957
>I laughed, I lost
..dude, if that really was true, you got worse problems than her ass not being the right shape
>>
Start a home gym, work out in front of her, make her feel like its a good thing, if you have children with her use them to help motivating her to work out.

Never try to use motivation tactics that work on men (like saying "DO IT! FUCKING DO IT! YOU CAN GET THERE BRO!" because women are entitled and childish and they don't like challenges, but they like feeling good and hot, so if you are not hot yet, become hot so you can get her to lift with you.

Also have a lot of sex on the home gym, not that will help but I think it would be fun.
>>
>>35477905
Your playing a female better than most females. I would tell your goofy ass to shut up and you can leave whenever you want to.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.