[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you #OwningIt /fit/? https://www.youtube.co
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: OWNIT.jpg (468 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
OWNIT.jpg
468 KB, 1920x1080
Why aren't you #OwningIt /fit/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAVFCH9x7Og
>>
>>35474524
Women are such a meme.
>>
Being a woman must suck so hard.
>>
>>35474524
Unlike the claims of (retarded) feminists commercials are there to make idiots feel good and buy stuff not guide people into accepting something.
This commercial is just like the "oh I'm just a lazy silly but oh so charming dude eating shit food, I'm silly but an okay guy though."
>>
These business men are just making money. Can't blame them for exploiting idiots.
>>
>unsatisfied with your body
>wallow in self-pity instead of improving

Why do we allow women to live?
>>
>>35476703
Because at the end of the day reality will get them back in line.
Men will just keep going to the nice looking women.
>>
Do you Americans have this commercial on TV too or is it just a piece of retardation specific to my shithole country?

Every time I see this ad on television, I cringe.

>fatass who probably eats shit all the time and never works out
>"Change something you can change: your perspective"

I should apply this philosophy to my college debt. Take that, OSAP.
>>
>>35476594
It really does. Did you know they still get paid less money for doing less work?
Damn Patriarchy!

>>35476721
can't wait til sexbots become reality. All this feminist bullshit will collapse as soon as men no longer need to bend over backwards for women's approval.
>Real men like shapeless blobs!
keep thinking that sweetheart, I'm gonna go fuck a robot that looks like Julie Vins

>>35476783
>college debt
>not an American
I thought the rest of the enlightened world had free college
>>
>>35477106
Sexbots are so fucking tragic to me. I just keep thinking "What a horrible use of engineering genius. And there is a market for these? Is this how fucking far society has gone?"

Still, I'm all for the HAES movement. Makes it that much easier to spot the weak-minded disgusting troglodytes and weed them out from the real humans. Give it a few generations and we're going to be that much closer to weeding out these weaklings, just by the natural process of breeding. And the really fun part is we'll be raising the general intelligence of the population, getting rid of SJWs and garnering all other kinds of benefits too.
>>
>>35476594
>Being an ugly woman must suck so hard.
ftfy
>>
>>35477226
>age 51
that's a weird age to pick...

>>35477276
Even being an ugly woman is easier than being an average dude by a long shot
Plus women are mostly just judged on fitness. As long as she's not fat, there will be plenty of men that find her attractive.
And if she is fat then obviously she can just stop being fat
>>
File: git off mah lawn.jpg (122 KB, 625x948) Image search: [Google]
git off mah lawn.jpg
122 KB, 625x948
>>35477362
It had to be a fairly longitudinal study. It's also a fair age to pick because of a general lack of either social incentives or disincentives, push or pull towards either being fat or not. Most people who've just hit 50 haven't lapsed into the sort of laxity that comes as a natural consequence of aging, have their economic situation, bad or good, fairly sorted, and are at the same time free of the sexual- and fashion-appealing pressures of being young and in their prime reproductive and socializing years.
>>
>>35477424
yeah it's just weird to pick 51 instead of just 50
>>
>>35477472
Prolly because they picked a 30 year cutout either way and started at 21 (the year most people enter the workforce in at least some manner) or something like that.
>>
>>35474524
What the fuck is wrong with women? Are they really this detached from reality?
>>
>>35477226
Please stop spreading your misogyny women are just as smart as men.
>>
>>35476594
Ugly woman: Nightmare mode
Average woman: hard mode
Man: Normal mode
Attractive woman: Easy mode
Attractive woman under 25: Fucking ROM hack with invincibility, level select and save scumming enabled
>>
>>35477472
There's probably some logic to it. Is that the age most people have to take physical assessments for health insurance or something?
>>
>>35477226
Of course there's a market for sexbots. Sex is a valued commodity, right? Feminists ought to be welcoming this technology: there'll be fewer rapes, women will be judged on their merits with sexuality being removed from the equation, and so on. In reality though the idea terrifies them because they realise they'll be losing a bargaining chip.
>>
>>35477856
lol
>>
>>35477902
this is right in most cases
>>
>>35477902
Average woman get a bunch of white knight nerds lusting after them too. they only have to try for really attractive successful men.
>>
>>35474524
She looks like my ex 50 pounds after the breakup. God I dodged a bullet with that one.

And to answer your question, I don't #OwnIt because I don't believe in settling, I believe in improving (see above).

>>35477902
>Ugly man: Ninja Gaiden on Master Ninja difficulty with a broken controller
The rest is spot on.
>>
>Focus on what you can change

To be fair its not really terrible advice

But unfortunately since we are talking about women, they will claim they cannot change their bodyfat percentage and muscle mass and use that as an excuse
>>
>>35477972
Sexbots will remove the power imbalance when it comes to sex/dating and will be a huge move toward gender equality.

Which obviously most feminists would hate. Chivalrous white knights will be gone within a few years of sexbots hitting the market, and with them any hope feminists had of getting support from men.
>>
>>35478077

did you forget the part where they said

"and not what you CANT change"

really implies its that they cant change their bodies ever but they can change their eating habits by adding some Special K to it every day haha!
>>
>>35474524
There's nothing inherently wrong with what they're promoting. They want you to put good (healthy) things in your body. They want women to stop hating their body for no reason. They want women to fix the things they can and improve what can be improved, and not stress the things that cant be. Just the HAES retards wont interpret it like this.
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Special K? Special fucking K?!?!?!

> Love your body
> Eat lots of carbs

Fuck Special K.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.