[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey everyone. I've been trying to get healthy this year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: progress.jpg (61 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
61 KB, 540x960
Hey everyone. I've been trying to get healthy this year so I'm requesting you guys call me disgusting names to keep me motivated.
>>
Good job, buddy. Keep going.
>>
please trim your beard I beg you
>>
Don't change a thing baby girl you are perfect the way you are
>>
>>35474153
This
>>
>>35474116
Perfect body, bear mode is what girls get wet for
>>
>>35474116
Thank you you beautiful sonovabicth for reminding me of this year's leap day.
>>
11/10 bruh
>>
SHAVE YOUR FUCKING BEARD HOLY SHIT
>>
>pulling your shorts so high people won't notice your love handles
You're one clever son of a bitch.
>>
>>35474116
>spend $2 and go get a new toilet paper holder, if your shitters not in order -your life won't be in order.
>>
File: 1447889576671.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1447889576671.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
Step 1 is buzz that fucking beard down to a manageable length. 1/2" or shorter.
>>
>>35474116
Who are we, your mommy and daddy? Fuck the fuck off, you fucking fuck, and go motivate yourself.
>>
>>35474116
Keep it up dude, don't let these guys get you down. A lot of us in the /fit/ community like to see people getting better and improving themselves, gg. Keep goin.
>>
You're lucky that you don't get manboobs.
>>
shave that beard senpai
>>
>>35474116
>uses Snapchat to take pictures instead of the regular camera
>buzzfeed tier chest tattoo (http://creativefan.com/sun-tattoos/)
>literal neckbeard with "lel le nerd glasses
>shorts pulled up to guy to hide fat apron
>no curtain for window
>tp roll on backwards

Let me guess, your dad has an alcohol problem and your mom always claims " she could never lose the baby weight" even though she wore a size 14 wedding dress. Some people just never had a chance anon
>>
>>35474116
i'm diggin the shorts pulled up over the belly button
>>
>>35474222
trips have been spoken
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-11-58-55.jpg (450 KB, 1079x806) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-11-58-55.jpg
450 KB, 1079x806
Aren't you that day animal from Facebook?
Seriously google Carl Ludwig Sherburne and see what a piece of shit this fucking ape is.
>>
>dat supernatural tattoo
That's a whole new spectrum of americlap-ism.
>>
What's there to curse upon?
-Very nice clean bathroom
-Rad tattoos, women love them
-Satanist redditor, love your style, only fedora would make you more complete
-Neckbeard showing off your manliness
-Compliments nicely your bearmode body
-Very nice glasses, surely got the idea from /fa/
-Standing on your toes for maximum non-manlet gains (Yeah I've fucking noticed)

Nothing left to add, 10/10
(Maybe eat bit more, bones are for dogs and meat is for women :)))))))) )
>>
why do people grow out their beard but shave off the mustache? it looks fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>35474319
Look at the tattoo on his left arm. Pretty sure he doesn't care what women think.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-07-09.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-03-14-07-09.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Carl Sherburne?
>>
>>35474116
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>35474116
fuck you

Seriously, I'm not motivating you. You haven't even started and you already are looking for a push. Go seriously fuck yourself. I hope you stay fat
>>
>>35474116
start with the beard, gotta let that fedora looking shit go
>>
>>35474264
Lol I want to fuck you that was a fun read 4 me
>>
What the fucking fuck is that beard.

Day 2 and you need this shit? How about you shave those pubes on your face and grow a pair.
>>
>>35474367
Oh right, didn't see that
I guess that's why he looks so smug
>>
>>35474370
>>35474290
Yup
You still get off on being a worthless edgelord Carl?
>>
SS + GOMAD
>>
Don't take pictures everyday of yourself. Do it weekly. You're gonna make it anon we believe in you.
>>
Fucking card player neckbeard go die in a fucking fire and shave that disgrace of a beard you american fat piece of shiiiiiiit
>>
How does one let themselves get this big? Serious question
>>
>>35474141
>>35474207
>>35474221
this seriously
>>
>>35474116
>Day 2/366
>Day 2/any fucking number

Confirmed never going to fucking make it. Now go back to /r9k/ you fat fucking peice of shit!
>>
>>35474116
arent you the guy who says this every year and gives up like day 20-30?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.