[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The final stretch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1024024-mm3.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1024024-mm3.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
Hey /fit/ small backstory
>235 pounds and I was ok with that since I was lazy and whatever
>Decide that I want to change my life (about 2 months ago)
>Go to the gym with a friend and we start going 6 days a week and still going
>Currently been stuck at 206 pounds for a few weeks, and I want to push down to at least 180 maybe lower but I am still stuck at 206

Any tips, tricks, or advice on what I can do to push forward and burn off those final pounds? I have the muscle built up under my fat I can see it when i flex but I want it to naturally be there without flexing.
>>
>>35473077
Bump
>>
cut harder, your tdee changed
>>
Eat less. You counting calories? Pretty much every 10 lbs you lose you should cut your calories in by another 100.
>>
>>35473490
I am not counting, I never learned how much is a good amount for my weight.
>>
File: uaEFfHe.jpg (59 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
uaEFfHe.jpg
59 KB, 480x720
>>35473522
you gotta count calories, how the hell else are you gonna do it
>>
>>35473522

Then learn, sounds like you already have the answer you just don't like it.
>>
>>35473541
Would you know a good amount for my position?
>21 Male
>206 pounds
>5'11
>>
>>35473550
I really don't know, I am prepared to do anything to lose the weight honestly I look back on my old life and my choices in disgust but I can't change the past so I am trying to build a better future.
>>
>>35473554
look at the sticky for a tdee counter
>>
>>35473567
You've already half figured it out since you've already lost like 30 lbs.

My recommendation: for this next week log everything you eat. Write it up in a notebook. Then look up he calories for everything and total it up. The next week, limit yourself to that total minus 500 calories. That will put you on track to lose about 1 lb a week.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.