[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David by Michelangelo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (369 KB, 1071x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
369 KB, 1071x2046
How do I achieve this natty?

6' Auschwitz

>inb4 small penis
Large, flaccid penises on statues were considered barbaric and unsightly.

What I am looking for - program, and time.
>>
6 months of fucking about consistently and evenly

If you went gym twice a week for 6 months, you'd look like that.
>>
>>35471965
but what do I do at the gym?

SS?
Brosplit?
>>
>>35471971
fuck about

pick one, any, either or neither. Won't make a difference.
>>
why lift when its all about the girth?
>>
>>35471993
are you joking?

>>35472054
what girth
>>
How do I get thick calves like David by Michelangelo?
>>
They didn't lift back then, so you don't have to lift to get a body like that.

Just do cardio and push ups I think. Be natural, lifting isn't natural.
>>
>>35472085
No, I'm not.

He's got a low bodyfat, low muscle mass, but he is evenly proportioned.

Just do SS and throw in some more arm work because SS naturally makes your legs dominate. You wouldn't need to follow it to the letter, just do it consistently and have fun with it. If you started today you'd surpass David-mode by June.

Read the sticky, then goodbye and goodluck.
>>
> 6' Auschwitz

stop being a jew, move out of Auschwitz and start eating like a normal human bein
>>
>>35472122
okay, thanks.

>>35472128
my sromach hurts if I eat a lot, and then I feel like sleeping, which takes away time. Plus, eating less takes takes less time.

>>35472097
this
will SS help?

>>35472107
okay.
>>
>>35472160
How much do you weigh?
>>
>>35472160
>then I feel like sleeping, which takes away time.
your body is trying to rebuild itself, if you want to be normal weight you have to invest time asleep.
>>
>>35472160
>my sromach hurts if I eat a lot, and then I feel like sleeping, which takes away time. Plus, eating less takes takes less time.
do incrementally bigger reps of eating ? have like 8 meals a day? drink your calories, do whatever works to get them in
>>
>>35472160

>okay

what does this mean?
>>
>>35472178

>>35472207
I'm managing quite a lot apart from college, and spend ~18 hours studying in a day. So I don't have time for that. Going to accommodate it somehow.

>>35472215
yes, this is what I'm trying to do. For the last week, I've been eating Tuna and drinking milk alternately every 2 hours.
>>
>>35472307
I just meant your post was self contained, and helped.

>>35472312
not 18 hours studying, but working 18 for 18 hours.
>>
>>35472333
f
>18 for 18 hours
for 18 hours
>>
can someone elaborate on which program I should follow?
>>
>>35473214
the sticky is a good program to follow, I recommend that you fucking faggot
>>
>>35473235
but which program?
>>
>>35471935
Have you considered.. just going to the gods-be-damned gym and working out? Instead of setting some likely unattainable goal? Did that even occur to you?
>>
>>35473476
What's the point if I'm not looking to achieve an Ideal at the end?
>>
File: alexander.jpg (249 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
alexander.jpg
249 KB, 1200x1200
why does david look like Alexander the great?
>>
>>35473503
You can get the Il David's body just by trying to 'stay healthy' without a set routine. Literally, you have all the answers you need in this entire thread. Read the sticky, exercise, fuck off.

Be thankful we replied. Don't be a dumbcunt and keep asking inane questions.
>>
>>35473536
way to be mean, dude
>>
>>35473536
What a wankstain, bit too much of daddy's preworkout.
>>
>>35475326
>>35474539
Never gonna make it.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.