[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost my powerlifting belt at the gym. The fuck didn't turn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1447709437208.jpg (16 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
1447709437208.jpg
16 KB, 267x320
Lost my powerlifting belt at the gym.

The fuck didn't turn it into lost and found. He just fucking stole it like a goddamn animal.
I swear if I ever catch that prick.. I'm so fucking mad. I'll follow him during night and break a part of him.

That belt was like a part of me. Now I don't even wanna workout without it anymore.
I fucking swear.
>>
>>35469183
Someone stole my expensive microfibre cloth for my glasses at the gym. I was mad, cus I just bought it the day before.
>>
>>35469197
How expensive could your cloth have been? My belt is $100...
>>
>>35469220
$35 dollarydoos
>>
>>35469183
Unless you are diddy liftin 500 belts are pointless
>>
>>35469256
I was at 485lbs max
>>
Janitor stole my iphone. It was 10 minutes past closing and we were the only 2 there. I get to stay cause my friends manager there.

Theres an aux cable to play your own music so i plugged mine in. I went to drink water a few times and he turned on the radio and took it. I dodnt notice and left to change in the locker room. On my way out i realized i forgot my phone in the weight room. I go there and its not there. He was caught on camera but he left before me.

He rather get fired than return it to me. I had an upgrade so i Got a free phone the next day but it was fucked up. Now im more careful with my stuff.
>>
>>35469261
Don't even bother with the belt. You will feel better lifting that amount without it.
>>
>>35469300
I'm careful but that day I was so tired. I just put my belt on top of my bag in the locker instead of in the bag then went to shower. When I came out I just pulled out my bag to get dressed without realizing the belt rolled off the top and went into the locker.

There's a part on my belt that'll let me know of its mine. If I see someone using it. I will give him one chance to return it. Just one chance. Before I break him.
>>
>>35469325
Dude your an idiot who has no idea what a belt does. Stfu and fuck off and die.
>>
>>35469353

I hope u find it.
>>
>>35469197
Lmao why the fuck would someone steal that
>>
>>35469385
Thanks bro
If I don't see it in the next month I'm just gonna have to order a different one

I'll prob get a lever inzer this time
>>
>>35469467

Thats the one i use. I actually hate the lever and wish i got prongs.

If i go to the gym fasted it fits perfect. If i eat something its way too tight and i cant breathe.

When i adjust it bigger and go fasted the shits falling off of me.
>>
>>35469367
Ree nigga Ree
>>
>>35469463

They probably wiped the bench with it and tossed it. People without glasses dont understand. My mom took mine and dusted the whole house with it.
>>
I steal everything I can grab from my gym, I hate the people there and I hate the gym for having hateworthy people in it
I often get shower gel's and small stuff I'm lucky when it is lifting equipment

We're all gonna make it
>>
>>35469533
Preach nigga Preach
>>
>>35469533

You faggot
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.