[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aye /fit/ i need to cut for a film thing in about a month and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1447924025741.jpg (164 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
1447924025741.jpg
164 KB, 426x640
Aye /fit/ i need to cut for a film thing in about a month and a half's time, you guys got any dietary recommendations for doing so?

Would paleo be worth doing and what exercise would you recommend?

Cheers
>>
You all got nothing?
>>
>>35468605

DNP

3-4 week cycle

If you are an actor or smth who has access to doctors, fitness coaches and nutritionist why are you asking /fit/
>>
lyle mcdonald's rapid fat loss diet is the fastest way to lose body fat. I've done it for a little over a month and I'm really happy with the result.
>>
>>35468605
just fucking do heaps of cardio and eat clean you absolute dickhead
its not that fucking hard ASSHOLE
>>
>>35468998
lots of cardio isn't the best way to cut. "eating clean" is too vague to be useful
>>
>>35468979
DNP won't work, they've only got a month and a bit. Shipping time, and cycling off again will make it impossible.

>>35468605
How much weight are you aiming for, if you're a fat fuck and want to look like a normal person, you're shit out of luck unless you literally starve yourself, and you'll fuck up what little muscle your limp dick body already carries.
>>
somebody tell this faget about dildo in dildo out
>>
>>35469039
I'm about 15-17 percent body fat looking to get down to around 10 or below

As for whether I have access to movie star /fraud/ shit, no the project is way too budget for that
>>
>>35469152

I bet you're more than that and there is no way you're going to get to 10% that'd probably take 6 months.
>>
>>35469160
Absolute highest I'd be would be 20

Used to train nationally so I'm built relatively broad
>>
>>35469174
**train for swimming
>>
>>35468996
sounds good man, what kind of food you doing for daily intake?
>>
>>35469007
but it literally is man and there is nothing vague about "eating clean."
>>
>>35468605
Intermittent fasting gets quick results
>>
Psmf is probably your best bet, getting below 10% it that time frame seems unlikely though
>>
>>35469320
What's psmf?
>>35469295
Cheers will look into the specifics of it
>>
>>35469268
Is swimming sufficient cardio?

I'm mostly butterfly
>>
>>35468605
DNP

>>35469039
Cram a shitload of DNP
>>
18 replies and no sticky redirect?

the fuck /fit/?
>>
>>35469831
This is more specific than just a general cutting thread
>>
>>35469813
Isn't DNP extremely harsh/prone to some pretty dangerous side effects
>>
>>35469858
Exactly, that's how you reach ultra low bf ultra fast
>>
>>35470328
i suppose

might be difficult to get a hold of in my time frame tho
>>
Also out of curiosity does swimming significantly build muscle (i'm aware not to the extent of lifting but still)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.