[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in the gym toilets about to start my session. And I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 750x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 750x507
I'm in the gym toilets about to start my session.

And I just can't.

I fucking miss her.

I miss all of them.

They were all pure poison gains goblins, but fucking hell I want a hug and a bit of intimacy right now.

Please just say something to make me get out of this cubicle and go do my overheads and my rack pulls.

How the fuck did my life end up like this where anonymous people on 4chan are the only ones I'm ever truly open with.
>>
File: tren.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tren.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>35465965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e50-oMGODA
>>
lift to get better for the next one.
>>
>>35465965
Fag
>>
File: brotein_shake.jpg (196 KB, 846x1077) Image search: [Google]
brotein_shake.jpg
196 KB, 846x1077
Iktfb.
>>
i have never had the feeling of intimacy from the opposite sex. should i stay away from this to maximize my gains?
>>
Take that pain, and the anger and hatred that may stem from it, and burn it as fuel on your journey friend
>>
>>35465965
That won't kill you. You need a path from hot to ground, preferably across the heart. Even still you are likely to just wind up with a fork handle imprint burned onto your palm and a tripped breaker.

What you really need to do is to bypass the breaker then go for two forks, one in each hand, one in either slot.

I didn't actually read you post. I assume it's stupid just like this picture.
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 714x568) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 714x568
All good brahs I had a wank and I feel better now
>>
>>35465965
This sounds stupid but that kind of stuff gets pretty numb after a while and as time goes on you'll just naturally get over it. There will be times that you will re-think about that someone but it will get to the point that it won't affect you. Don't get too worked up about it, you will eventually bump into some someone and you're gonna spend a lot of time together with her until you get sick of her.
>>
I got dumped yesterday by a woman who I loved and who was my best friend. But you know what? I don't mind the feeling of heartbreak, because it means that I felt something huge for someone and that is a feeling that no other species can feel. It proves I'm alive. So, in a way, it's kind of a reminder that life is happening right now and you're the lucky bastard who gets to experience it.

You will get through it, just lift and keep yourself busy. Loiter around the mall if you have to. Get gains for the next qt3.14. I believe in you.
>>
>>35466369
Gaycunt
>>
>>35466085
Yes. Avoid it because once you have it, you'll crave it continuously.

Your life will never seem as bright as when she's around. And it's not until she's gone you realise how good it was.

It's fucked up because at the time you'll take it for granted, but miss it with every iota of your existence when she leaves.
>>
>>35466369
>>35466369
"no other species can feel"
Have you ever seen any of the hundreds of videos of a dog seeing their owner for the first time after years away? They absolutely freak the fuck out.

It blows my mind how people can so willfully ignore the realities of the world so they can keep eating things that feel pain and experience living.
>>
File: 1393137243186.jpg (48 KB, 720x528) Image search: [Google]
1393137243186.jpg
48 KB, 720x528
I was in the gym toilets this morning and the first stall I checked had a pile of bloodied toilet paper and blood splatter all over the bowl.

I hope it was just someone with a sudden heat-induced blood nose or a NYR'er cracking themselves in the face and not direct from someones asshole.

Incorrect lifting plug insertion perhaps?
>>
>>35466631
Veganigga pls go
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.