[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man was a god damn vegan Wtf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
This man was a god damn vegan
Wtf
>>
>>35465923

Can you read? It specifically states he ate meat and a fuckton of milk, both of which aren't vegan. Guy literally almost did GOMAD.
>>
>>35465923

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that drinking almost a gallon and a half of milk per day disqualifies someone from being vegan.

If those quotes are even legit.
>>
>>35465949
He did OVER GOMAD.

Which ain't fukken vegan. Milk is basically liquid meat.
>>
>>35465961
>Milk is basically liquid meat.

I will never think about drinking milk the same way again
>>
>>35465923
Damn, that guy was WAAAAY ahead of his time.
>>
>>35466024
ice cream is meat ice
>>
>>35465949
Vegan or not he obviously had great results without overconsuming meat. Meat is needed and is great nutrient wise but Americans overconsume it and most of them dont even workout so thats why they all have health issues.
>>
>>35466193
>but Americans overconsume it
This is kind of a misconception.

You have people claiming Americans eat too much starchy carbs and sugars.

You have people claiming Americans eat too much meat.

You have people claiming Americans eat too much fatty foods.

The truth is, Americans don't overconsume meat. They simply overconsume EVERYTHING.

Take a normal Amerifat diet. Cut it in half. Suddenly it looks kind of reasonable.

TL:DR; saying Americans eat too much <whatever> implies that it's the ratio of <whatever> to everything else, when really it's just that Americans eat too much of everything.
>>
>>35466232
For the amount of exercise they do they definetly overconsume. Average people need 50-60 grams of protein while i see people eating shitload of meat for every single meal. If people simply replaced meat and sugar with fruits and vegetables they'd be much healthier.
Although you are right people here need to cut back on food in general.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>>35466071
Pls stop
>>
>>35466316
>50-60 grams of protein
>>
He's not vegan
He drank fucking 11 pints of milk a day
>>
>>35465923
>Drinking a farms worth of milk a day
>Vegan

Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>35466193
I wouldn't say it's needed but considering how retarded murica is then I can see what you mean

Idk why people hate vegetarians though. I still drink all kinds of milk
>>
>>35466378
I hope he meant per lb of bodyweight
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.