[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tasty and sweet as fuck >zero calories How do they do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: diet-dr-pepper.jpg (20 KB, 191x350) Image search: [Google]
diet-dr-pepper.jpg
20 KB, 191x350
>tasty and sweet as fuck
>zero calories

How do they do it? It makes no sense.
>>
aspartame, which increases risk of depression in young adults according to recent studies
>>
>be obese young adult
>drink diet dr pepper because it says diet on it and i hate being fat
>my normal peers rarely drink soda
>man i'm depressed, must be the aspartame
>>
>>35465075
What studies are these?
>>
>>35465070

I dunno, I haven't been able to drink soda without liquor in it for years now.
>>
>>35465075
in general artificial zero calorie sweeteners mess with the chemistry of your brain. when you taste the sweetness in your mouth your brain expects/prepares for sugar input, when your body does not receive the expected input of calories etc from the sugar it starts to freak out and actually turns up your appetite and such to compensate.
in general just drink some tea water or coffee
>>
>>35465075
but aspartame has calories... do you mean to tell me they would just lie like that?
>>
>>35465266
aspartame has so few calories per serving that they dont have to show it on a nutritional label
>>
>>35465256
What a retarded load of broscience. How do people seriously buy into this shit?

Sounds more like fatties making an excuse as to why they're still getting fat while drinking diet coke. If you're too weak willed that you go on a binge eating fest after drinking a diet coke, then you should probably do something about that first.
>>
>>35465345
This

Every time I press someone on it they eventually just admit they don't like the taste of aspartame but want an objective reason to dislike it.
>>
File: !!!!!!!.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
!!!!!!!.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>35465075
>>35465256

Wrong.
>>
>>35465345

Yeah keep drinking soda like it's a measure of how strong-willed you are
>>
>>35466644
>he called me out on my bullshit?
>he must be an obsessive soda drinker!

Nice baseless assumptions, moron. I don't even drink soda. Continue being a retard.
>>
>>35466628
where is your source then faggot?
>>
>>35465266
It's several hundred times sweeter than sugar, and 4 times more calorically dense. Therefore, each can has a fraction of a gram of aspartame in it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.