[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you don't have a good face and good skin, what's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 10 out of 10.jpg (164 KB, 1421x1059) Image search: [Google]
10 out of 10.jpg
164 KB, 1421x1059
if you don't have a good face and good skin, what's the point of lifting, really?
>>
>>35460983
>being ugly and fit
>being ugly

Whats the point of doing anything you fucking beta
>>
>>35460983
obligatory post;
>there is none. it's all about the face
>>
>>35460983
if you don't have a good personality, good sense of humor, and above-average intelligence, what's the point of having a good face and good skin or lifting?
>>
>>35461043
R E T A R D A L E R T
>>
>>35461202
Awww, does the truth hurt your widdle feels? Tough shit, bitch. Not my fault you've deluded yourself into believing going to the gym is going to magically fix all your myriad problems. Maybe you should just kill yourself now and save yourself the trouble later.
>>
>>35460983
To stay in shape obviously, I don't want to have a fucked up back in my 40s. A good face + social skills will get you pussy even if you are a skelly or a chubby dude. Also muscles will help you beat someone.
>>
>>35460983
because you already have two things stacked against you, why throw in a third?
>>
>wash face every night with burts and bees face wash
>facial aesthetics went up a notch

feels john goodman
>>
>>35461277
>Also muscles will help you beat someone
at what?
>>
I do, and it's fun. everyone should lift. just don't be dysmorphic about it.
>>
>>35461350
fights
>>
>>35460983
To be healthier and look better. Exercise can help with skin and losing fat helps with facial aesthetics. In case you haven't noticed, plenty of men who aren't 10s make it in life.
>>
File: 1431884351138.jpg (74 KB, 374x654) Image search: [Google]
1431884351138.jpg
74 KB, 374x654
>>35461252
Anon, why do you have to be so mean. Can't you see he's hurting?
>>
>>35461387
Not true. They might help intimidate your oponent but a skelly that knows what he's doing will win against a clueless cloudperson
>>
Every muscular male is handsome in the eyes of girls
>>
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35461469
why you gotta lie to all these nice folks? i'm a woman and you do NOT speak for me. pic related, it's me
>>
>>35461498
that' cool and all, but check out THESE
>>
>>35461456

Why do people keep posting this meme? A skelly with no strength is never going to overpower a 210lbs man, regardless of how much training the skelly has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
>>
>>35461519
>>35461519
That's a tranny
>>
>>35461732
Get the FUCK outta here???
>>
>>35461252
R E T A R D A L E R T
>>
File: basically.jpg (1 MB, 882x1024) Image search: [Google]
basically.jpg
1 MB, 882x1024
>>35460983
>>
I wonder what the person that posts these threads every day looks like. he clearly hates people that lift but why? my guess is that he's deluded himself into thinking he's beautiful and is a pua fag or something and these threads boost his confidence.
would you post a face pic op?
>>
>>35462955
I think it's probably a blackpilled person longing for the things he knows he'll never have
>>
File: powerwalk.gif (1007 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
powerwalk.gif
1007 KB, 300x180
>>35460983
to have to walk through doors sideways faggot

YYYYYYYYYYEAH
BUDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>35462999
You could just get fat for that
>>
I like average girls with great bodies much more than beautiful girls. They seem unapproachable
I bet females feel the same
>>
>>35463854
Guys never feel approachable
To me they're all untrustworthy vultures

Thanks feminism
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.