[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to gain weight >shit appetite >have to force
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1435774796805.jpg (23 KB, 227x228) Image search: [Google]
1435774796805.jpg
23 KB, 227x228
>trying to gain weight
>shit appetite
>have to force feed self most of the time just to stay equal with my TDEE

Any tips to increase my appetite? Should I just have snacks around the place to stuff my face in?
>>
>>35459928
Train harder
>>
Cream in coffee
Nuts in yogurt

Not the most healthy things to do but at least it'll bring you closer to your TDEE.
>>
Smoke weed everyday. (Rly doe)
>>
>>35459928
Light cardio, like a 15 minute run should do it.
>>
>>35459960
Nah, sorry. That messes with my medication.
>>
>eat half a jar of peanut butter with some dry oats mixed in
>over 1000 calories
>do this 3 times a day
boom

its easier than skeletons seem to think
>>
>>35459928
Milk. Not a gallon a day, but have 2 pints per day along woth breakfast, lunch tea.
After a while you get use to eating more than youre use too... Them you need to eat more to gain more weight and youre back to square one.

Also eitger eat fast so you dont feel full or.
Just take your tine eating. If it takes 30-40minutes to eat a meal so be it.
>>
You end up getting used to it. I'm borderline hungry skeleton, and I used to have a really hard time eating everything, but after a couple weeks, you can just eat.

Don't think of it as meals, think of it as fuel. Just keeping fueling yourself.
>>
>>35459928
do you even lift?
>>
>>35459983
3,000 calories w/ 0 protein

ya sounds like a legit diet plan. Inb4 oil & legumes count as protein. I'm referring to whole proteins, like dead animals. You don't count the protein from plant sources.
>>
Lift more, get bigger
>>
>>35459928
Try high protein-fat foods like peanut butter or milk. Also eat after you train and lift hard as fuak.
>>
>>35460037
isn't protein protein, regardless of the source?

you can't be this fucking dumb? Can you?
>>
>>35459928
eat faster
eat more calorically dense foods.
low-sodium potato chips have surprisingly decent macros.

obviously low on protein, but other than that, it is my bulking food of choice.
>>
>>35459973
i am calling bullshit on this.

what compounds are you taking that supposedly contraindicate with phyto-cannabinoids?
i think your doctor might have trolled you..

i mean the binding affinities virtually entirely limited to CB1 and CB2 receptors... so unless you are taking CB antagonist, i don't see how there could be any neuropharmacological overlap... cannabinoid receptors are relatively well isolated from most other brain functions..
>>
>>35460192
you are both dumb.

yes you should count the preotien (at least 3 of them) from plants.

you also shouldn't consider their amino profile to be well-rounded.

it should also be noted that the combination of rice and beans has roughly the same amino profile as "dead animals"
>>
File: club suit.jpg (118 KB, 377x705) Image search: [Google]
club suit.jpg
118 KB, 377x705
>>35459928

Listen closely mate, I used to be a 110lbs twig like you until I read starting strength.

Every day I would eat three big bowls of oats(using milk, not water) and put fruits and sugar on it then just munch it all down.

Then in between meals I'd drink at least 4 cartons of full fat milk, I'd also get some honeycomb cookies and eat peanut butter out of the jar, my favorite is just to get a pancake mix and dump it in the pan and just smother it with nutella and syrup and peanut butter.

Overall ate like 8000 calories a day without knowing it.

I'd squat at least 4 times a week(5 if my recovery is fine) and dead lift at least 3x, bench 2x.

In just 3 months I gained 70lbs which is 95% muscle, nobody ever calls me skinny or skeleton anymore and it's all thanks to the sticky and starting strength.

My arms and shoulders just fucking exploded from having to support that heavy ass barbel and my legs and core are tight and thin due to the need of dense, efficient muscle for proper SS program.

tldr

eat lots of oats, gallon of milk a day, snacks, pancakes, nutella, peanut butter and follow starting strength to the letter if you wana be big and strong like marky mark.
>>
>>35459928
4 scoops
2 or 3 times a day
Cmon
Gotta eat big to get big
Cmonj
>>
>>35460642

people love it in the club, excellent conversation starter.
>>
File: 100301_front[1].jpg (135 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
100301_front[1].jpg
135 KB, 480x640
>>35460256

dont believe this
pic related is the true results
>>
File: diet.jpg (420 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
diet.jpg
420 KB, 1126x1001
>>35459928

This >>35460317

Or learn to love whole-fat milk and peanut butter sandwiches. Just look for things you like that are caloric-dense. Nuts, eggs? Shit with fat in it.
>>
>>35460733

nice meme, oh wait it's not 2015 anymore, stop tricking people from doing a tried and tested routine.
>>
>>35459928
same.
gotta force yourself.
even if it means taking an hour to finish a meal.
>>
>>35459928
Olive oil drizzled on everything you eat or just do 3 shots of it throughout the day. Done. Easy.
>>
>>35460733
>>35461092
Except that guy is someone Mark Rippletits hand-picked and documented to showcase Starting Strength specifically, numbnuts.
>>
File: new years fit.jpg (342 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
new years fit.jpg
342 KB, 800x1200
>>35460256
>In just 3 months I gained 70lbs which is 95% muscle
more muscle than you could possibly get with roids by eating 8000 kcal

pic related is what you should be doing
>>
>>35459928
If all you care about is calories, you should know that people who include sugar in their diets tend to consume more of them.
>>
>>35465003
this is what passes for trolling nowadays, eh?
>>
>>35460219
He might just not like the effects in combination with his meds lad.

Marijuana is a fine short term solution for appetite, but in the long term it dysregulates a lot of orexigenic homeostatic peptides.
>>
>>35467109
A hot new meme in behavioral research is that cb1 receptors may be colocalized with many of the receptors for these orexigenic peptides--they're not "well isolated".
>>
File: casuallol.png (9 KB, 257x288) Image search: [Google]
casuallol.png
9 KB, 257x288
>>35460239
Not roughly senpai, rice and black beans have all 9 essential proteins, plus some. And soy is complete.
>be veganfag
>first thing people say when they learn is "hurt durr muh protein"
>mfw
>>
>>35467468
But soy is shit at stimulating MPS because even though it is complete, it's leucine content is lacking.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.