[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it makes you feel that a bunch of highschool kids i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: download (3).jpg (7 KB, 283x178) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7 KB, 283x178
How does it makes you feel that a bunch of highschool kids in the 60's were lighyears away from people today in terms of being /fit/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
>>
>>35457820
I feel good that communism failed
>>
>>35457833

But anon, making kids follow a program isn't communism.

If anything, it's more like that Spartan style of communism were only a few people benefit and those who can't handle it die off.
>>
File: 1451232205314.jpg (113 KB, 533x751) Image search: [Google]
1451232205314.jpg
113 KB, 533x751
>>35457820
>2016

Kids ruined by video games, cell phones, facebook, youtube, technology, fast food, welfare, Miley Cyrus, battery powered skateboards...etc. Society will slowly kill itself and the PC police will round up all the fit people and punish them. Thanks Obama.
>>
I want one of those "dip courses"
>>
>>35457853
>that Spartan style of communism

dont you mean pseudo fascism
>>
>>35457880
I'm already being punished by being forced to pay Health insurance with a 6500 deductible i have to blow through first. I haven't had to go to the hospital in years and i have to pay full price for yearly physicals AND my monthly bill.
>>
>>35457899

Do they even had these terms back then?

Does it makes sense that we judge their society according to our modern context of politics? Shouldn't we look at it "in their eyes"?

I'm sure they've made a distinction from what they had going on and our concept of facism.
>>
those high school kids in the 60's came to power and made decisions that fucked up life today.
>>
>>35457925
Join the military. Shits free. And you get free mandatory shots every year.
>>
>>35458011
It was just one Highschool you faggot. Look what the current SJW cunts are doing to Germany D;
>>
>>35458054

SJW's will fuck up our world.

Then the real men will have to step in and take charge.

Like always.
>>
>>35458011

Entitled little shits like you that think your farts don't smell and that you are entitled to win in life from birth without moving a finger are the reason the world is fucked up today.

You are weak, and you made the world weak.
>>
>>35457880
>implying we won't crush the slovenly, untrained masses in glorious mortal combat
>>
>>35457820
This makes me feel sad, motivated and angry at the same time.

Sad because I can't do half that shit

Motivated because I have a higher standard now

Angry because I realised how much people today suck.
>>
As a recent inmate of the school system,may makes me sad because so many kids are overweight, don't excersise and a re gonna balloon when they turn 30. This program would solve that
>>
oh look, another thread where we glorify the past and pretend to be old people complaining about all the things kids enjoy today.
>>
>>35457820
we would have so many fewer problems if this were still in place. young men needs loads of physical exercise and most of them get not even close to enough in today's world.
>>
>>35458026
>free mandatory shots

How is being shot at a benefit?
>>
>>35458330
Nobody is glorifying anything you entitled millenial faggot, we are accepting the fact that people back then were more fit than today.

Maybe instead of denying you could accept you fucking suck, and everyone fucking sucks, and we should aim to be better.

But go on, go post in your aesthetics thread
>>
>>35458100
>citation needed
Pretty sure uk is surpassing us in obesity
>>
>>35458330
>pretend to be old
Would that this were true, anon. Brb checking my 401k
>>
>>35458377
KEK
u made my day anon
>>
>>35457880
no you completetly off the grid

Its monetarization of everything, consumerism that is to blame. realize that being in front of a screen is pretty comfy so only way for you to be fit is to actually PAY for being fit. Its the causa sui system that is to blame
>>
>>35458484
also
>inb4 zizek was right
>>
>>35458438
not even close
http://www.worldobesity.org/resources/world-map-obesity/
>>
>>35458484
>monetarization
>>
>>35458574
yeah, I fucked up, not a native sorry
>>
>>35458484
No it's the fact that 7 out of 10 parents suck at being parents and should not be in charge of or raise children.
>>
>>35458108
come at me
>>
File: Zyzz.jpg (21 KB, 236x379) Image search: [Google]
Zyzz.jpg
21 KB, 236x379
>>35458615

Just came at you brah

Watchu gonna do about 'et brah?
>>
>>35457820
This really should make a comeback in schools.
Kennedy is an overrated as fuck president, but this is one of the things he got right.
>>
File: nug tart-ed.jpg (16 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
nug tart-ed.jpg
16 KB, 500x411
>>35457820
>How does it makes you feel
Pretty bad, honestly.

Too many kids are ridiculously sedentary and un-athletic nowadays.

They spend their whole childhood and peak adolescent years being limp-wristed.

Then they try to get fit, and wonder why it is so hard.

It's frustrating.

"Gamer" is the new little-league.
>>
>>35458608
So you think that the human condition particularly that of parents changed that drastically over the course of last 50 years? come on man, dont be deluded.
>>
>>35458777
FACT: The less educated and the poorer you are, the faster you repopulate.

Dumb fucks have more kids than successful people as a whole. Which leads to babies having babies.
>>
>>35458905
wtf are you talking about, what is your point here
>>
DUDE THE CURRENT YEAR IS SO BAD
t. everyone every year
>>
>>35459070
>t. everyone every year

That doesn't mean it's not true.

The obesity epidemic speaks for itself. Every generation is literally fatter and more sedentary than the generation previous.
>>
>>35459070
>Implying every generation isn't right about that
>>
>>35459809
>less war
>less poverty
>quality of life vastly improved for literally everyone on eart

Only the climate has gotten worse but you're not a treehugger are you?
>>
>>35459164
That's a natural byproduct of people living good lives with plenty of resources faggit.
>>
>>35459885
>people living good lives with plenty of resources faggit.

Guess what other species lives completely stress-free, with infinite food, and no need for physical strength?

Cattle.
>>
>>35460025
So who's slaughtering us, anon? The jews?
>>
>>35457820
thats dope as fuck, why the fuck aren't it like this nowadays?
>>
File: 1451509751649.jpg (58 KB, 350x510) Image search: [Google]
1451509751649.jpg
58 KB, 350x510
>>35457820
This was done in the 30's before their fathers raped and killed the Germans like the good goys they were.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.