[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is one thing that bothers me about lifting and fitness.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: samh-350x550.jpg (40 KB, 350x550) Image search: [Google]
samh-350x550.jpg
40 KB, 350x550
There is one thing that bothers me about lifting and fitness. As i grow older i find pale delicate milk white skin very attractive on me and girls , yet most of the people who are into fitness are fucking orange , why is that? Do you tan?
>>
>>35457063
My gym has free tanning. I go about once a week for 10 minutes at a time. Once summer comes I can probably stop using the beds.
>>
>>35457063
B A S E D S W E E T P O T A T O E S
>>
>>35457063
It gives the 'toned' appearance. If you're fit but milky it takes a lot more to achieve a proper look.

>Do you tan?
Hell no. Milky white twunk all the way.
>>
>>35457063
Eat more carotene breh
>>
>>35457063
Natural lighting that makes you look fit. Litteraly fit makeup
>>
I don't tan because of muh health risks, but I look better when I am tanned - unfortunately I don't have nice creamy pale skin - I have imperfections, freckles, dark bags under my eyes...basically look pretty shitty, and less so when tanned.
>>
>>35457257
Post shitty looks, breh
>>
>>35457348
no m8 I'm too paranoid to post my pic here

basically think generic white uneven skin tone
>>
>>35457232
this, I eat tons of carrots, much healthier than tanning and much better than spray tans
>>
>>35457375
Just post the pic dude. Can't be that bad.
>>
>>35457391
I do this too. I still look like a ghost.
>>
>>35457063

Higher levels of test make your skin a darker tone.
>>
>>35457408
me too but hey, at least it's healthy
>>
>>35457412
WE
>>
>>35457063
Northern European genetics

I burn.

Not that I particularly care for the orange look anyway.
>>
>>35457063
Fit girl. I'm a pale as a ghost but that's the look I like. Sometimes I want to tan as it helps hides skin imperfections. Like I have stretch marks from when I was growing in high school but they're probably not as noticeable as I think. They've faded to white now.
>>
>>35457063
Red during the summer cause Scandinavian genes. No point for me to tan since I won't ever compete. Prefer pale skin too.
>>
>>35457448
But tanning makes stretch marks appear more?
>>
I've always been pasty with slick backed hair (Not shaved sides), i look like a warlock.

Then i started to put on muscle and cut body fat and now my look sets me apart from all the shaved sides and buzz cut orange muscle heads.
>>
File: Smug White Monkey.jpg (78 KB, 432x618) Image search: [Google]
Smug White Monkey.jpg
78 KB, 432x618
>Tanning

Why would you ever want to give up your godlike white skin to look like some generic nigger wannabe?
>>
File: 1435764082262.jpg (99 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1435764082262.jpg
99 KB, 500x750
>>35457063
Slavic blood here, I'm white as milk, I find dark white skin and tan less aesthetically satisfying.

Pale, blonde girls with green/blue eyes make me salivate and rock hard to the point I can cut down trees with my dick.

WPWW
>>
I'm a ginger, I don't tan. Don't want to.
>>
>>35457418
WUZ
>>
Everyone looks better tan... thats just the way lighting works. It has nothing to do with thinking negros look better than white people, and everything to do with how muscles look under direct light.

The same reason you can see sexy lines on a black car better than you can on a white one (even if you prefer the clean white look).
>>
>>35457063

Because they're stupid. This isn't a thing that bothers you about fitness. In fact it's opposed to fitness. It's a thing that bothers you about stupid people (i.e., people).

If they wanted to be healthy they would stay pale, of course. But they don't want to be healthy. They want stupid illusions to become real. You have to deal with it, because stupid people are everywhere, and you are one too. Find the muscular pale ladies, or try to build one yourself (out of a different kind of lady), or settle for living without one.
>>
>>35460981

bro science: aesthetics edition
>>
File: Picture 72.jpg (2 MB, 5168x2907) Image search: [Google]
Picture 72.jpg
2 MB, 5168x2907
If only I could tan....
>>
i do a moderate amount of tanning. i dont apply sun screen and i go outside a lot, but i never tan. i turn kind of rosy, though i havent had what i would call a sunburn (it doesnt hurt) in years. milky white masterrace reporting in
>>
>>35460981
>Everyone looks better tan
I wouldn't say that. A tan can definitely hide skin impurities a lot better than being completely white, but a girl with pretty much perfect skin (which you maybe see twice or thrice in your life and will never get) can look a lot better with pale skin.
>>
>>35461446
Don't. You look great.
>>
>>35457448
Other fit girl here. I get asked constantly if I have anemia. Shit gets annoying ...
>>
>>35461446
Why bother, brother? Don't fall for that way of thinking; trying to hide your genetics?
>>
>>35461446
Pls don't ever tan. You look like a snow leopard.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.