[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People you hate at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 29
File: ngbbs52b6c7028a7bd.png (83 KB, 212x218) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs52b6c7028a7bd.png
83 KB, 212x218
>That guy who keeps staring at himself through the mirror the whole time
>That guy who tries to lift the heaviest weights for attention but ends up failing everytime
>That new guy who doesn't accept advice
>>
There is a guy at my gym who just stands there talking to people. I've been there for about six months and I've never seen him do even one set of anything. He's a skinny fat manlette and i hate him.
>>
That guy who shitposts on /fit
>>
File: 1371854742356.jpg (64 KB, 711x459) Image search: [Google]
1371854742356.jpg
64 KB, 711x459
There's a guy who comes in wearing a polo shirt with the collar popped up. He wears a baseball cap, backwards.

He deadlifts 100kg really fucking loudly then drops the weight from the top, screaming like an idiot, then he gives evils to people (me) who glare at him

fucking chavs
>>
File: pl.jpg (108 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pl.jpg
108 KB, 500x375
why does every powerlifter stand like this?
>>
Nothing as bad as Syrian refugees, they're always staring at me and always in groups
In weekends the gym used to be nearly empty, now at least 10 refugees are there at any time.
Also hate the guys who do retarded cross fit shit and don't even have their technique down. Or people that nog 2 pieces of equipment when the gym is busy and then use them for supersets.
Also one chick who literally already was asked to leave once because she was wearing a gym outfit that basically consisted of a bra and panties. She still comes back another time wearing that same shit when there are different PT's that didn't mention it to her. And of course she also practices cross fit in a retarded manner, doesn't even look good, just skinny.
>>
>>35456510
Few people want unsolicited advice. They may be doing something retarded, but you fuck right off. A man'll ask for help when he wants it.
>>
File: 1424916264712.jpg (70 KB, 485x883) Image search: [Google]
1424916264712.jpg
70 KB, 485x883
>that milf who moans like she's having sex when lifting weights, but only when her husband is with her
>>
>that guy who drops his weights after every single set instead of just placing them down
>>
that scrawny guy who does SS
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 535x577
>that guy who died in school
>>
>>35456510
>That guy who judges other people based on their behaviour because he is a massive insecure pussy himself
>>
>that guy who only goes to the gym to deadlift or squat...
>>
>>35456589
They probably think you are attractive and want to fuck.

N-no homo
>>
>>35456510
Im all of them
>>
>that guy that yawns between sets
>>
>that one lonely guy who pretends to hate kpop and kgirls
>>
>>35456664
>tfw i do this all the time
lifting makes me yawn, anon, i don't know why
>>
>>35456510

>Notepad man
>Brings bag into the gym
>Hogs the bar to do retarded shit with light weights
>>
>>35456647

SHUT UP YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
>>
>>35456602
Except of course shy introverts.
There is literally nothing wrong with giving unsolicted advice to someone who is obviously new, struggling and using a form that puts himself or others in direct danger.
>>
>>35456672
You are disgusting
>>
>>35456642
If not for behaviour and looks what else should you base your judgement upon?
>inb4 hurrr durrr I don't judge people despite the fact that it is a non suppressable basic human reflex essential to survival
>>
>>35456672
Same, I usually have most problems when I havent eaten a while before training. I think it's just low blood glucose, you could try bringing a banana to eat halfway or right before your work out and see if it helps
>>
Usually Indians who come in and talk super super loud, stink up the place all while walking all over the gym.

And Asians who come in with those compression pants while being stick thin who then do some stupid bonkers half body weight half machine routine while finishing with a weird nazi walk around the gym.
>>
>>35456510
That guy that bitches about other people who are there for the same reasons he is.
>>
>>35456510
> Black people
>>
File: meat factory.jpg (44 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
meat factory.jpg
44 KB, 1280x720
>>35456977
Don't, man. That kind of people don't understand that kind of argument. They think it's still 1960 and Evo Psych is just a jaw workout, or even worse, fascism.

Some people just aren't smart or intellectually distanced enough to get it. Oh, you can beat the truth into them, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You can Ludovico them to a chair and make them watch the shit their idiocy will cause.

But here's the thing; it's not worth it. It takes so much out of you and such time. And in the end, you haven't given them a magical brilliance pill. They're still that inane twerp who could let themselves be fooled in the first place. Nothing to do with someone like that but to ignore them or tell them to shut the fuck up and go down and work the line and be happy.
>>
>that guy who deadlifts with a boner
>>
>>35458363
>not being sexually aroused by lifting hundreds of pounds of clanging metal

Faggot
>>
>>35456613
Hey, that's me.
>>
>>35456604
>Acting like this is a bad thing
>>
>>35456639
don't know this one
>>
>That trainer who comes and tells you to stop lifting so heavy if you fall the last rep of the last set.

kindly fuck off you retard and go back to trying to fuck every single girl in the gym.
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 493x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 493x800
>>35456510

>that curl bro that drinks monster energy drinks.

Like why even bother being at the gym?
>>
>>35458444
Ever tried doing deads with a boner?
>>
>>35456584
Because our sciatica gives us pain when we stand up straight with both feet on the floor
>>
>>35458878
I love those. I could live off them. I drink the no-sugar ones tho
>>
>>35456510

>that Indian kid who wears weightlifting shoes for biceps curls and mean mugs anybody who he can make eye contact with
>>
>>35456510
>That guy who thinks people want his advice
>>
>>35456869
>Load up my gym bag
>Make sure I get my notebook
>Drive to gym
>Enter gym
>Greet everyone like always
>"HELLO EVERYONE IT IS ME, NOTEPAD MAN"
>Everyone seem happy to see me, except this one chubby kid in the corner
>Ohwell.jpg
>Proceed to note down my lifts to accurately and conveniently track my progress.

yeah that's me.
>>
>>35456612
that's me
>>
>that chick that wears yoga pants so sheer you can read the tattoo on her ass
>>
>>35456510

No one really likes taking advice from some random dude that they don't even know. Even if that person is doing something objectively wrong, you come off as pretentious.
>>
The guy that pauses for over 5 minutes in between sets, stretches for over half an hour, contiuesly looks like he is in a fucking war zone but ends up only lifting lightweight for 2 sets.

Fucktard, get away from the almighty squat rack
>>
File: NeedTLC.jpg (36 KB, 599x602) Image search: [Google]
NeedTLC.jpg
36 KB, 599x602
If a twink attended the gym, for what seemed to be the first time, and seemed lost and/or confused, would you offer to help him /fit/?

Would you straight out give him advice, or try befriend him and give him 'friendly advice'? Or do nothing?
>>
>Those girls who are so fucking hot that I lose all my focus
>>
>>35456672
Yawning is a way of cooling down your brain. It's completely normal to yawn after a work out. It doesn't necessarily mean your tired.
>>
>>35460882
>those girls you developed a crush on and immediately notice the moment they come into the gym even though you aren't looking for them

I hate that shit. I'm doing my workout minding my own business then for no reason at all I'll look at the clock on the wall and yup I'll catch eyes with her just walking into the gym.
>>
>>35460503
>Greet everyone like always
>"HELLO EVERYONE IT IS ME, NOTEPAD MAN"
laughing at this harder than expected
>>
>>35460882
>>35461232

> blaming women for your own inability to focus

Confirmed for not making it.
>>
>>35460803
Depends on how attractive he is, and how willing he is to let me be his lifting plug.

But seriously, if they looked like a lost puppy, I would help out.
>>
>>35456642
This faggot in every thread. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35458904
top kek
>>
>>35460503
Where you from?
>>
>That treadmill girl by herself who randomly starts laughing or commenting on whatever she's listening to on her headphones.

It's really annoying and everyone gives her the side eye.
>>
>>35456647
DYEL
>>
File: killer-instinct-corel.jpg (377 KB, 672x503) Image search: [Google]
killer-instinct-corel.jpg
377 KB, 672x503
>>35456639
>tfw thats me
>>
File: plsgo.jpg (10 KB, 266x213) Image search: [Google]
plsgo.jpg
10 KB, 266x213
>that faggot who's always looking down at their phone
>>
>>35456510
"Powerlifters" doing pyramid sets taking hours on the only bench/deadlift platform/squat rack
>>
>>35462392
This is me and I genuinely feel bad. I only take 45 minute to an hour but I know this kills a lot of people work out when I'm in it the whole time.
>>
>People who's workout consists of entirely a barbell, squat rack, and bench.

Just get a home gym man it's cheaper in the long run.
>>
File: boEYk0J.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
boEYk0J.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
pic related
>>
>>35462162
writannia
>>
>be at gym
>see fat guy in he-man shirt sitting on bench
>has 95 pounds on it
>asks for spot
>um, ok.jpg
>he hits it for 10-12 reps
>getting stronger he says
>walk over to the next bench even though it's not chest day
>bench a plate for 12 easy reps
>see him looking over
>he starts asking me my name and shit
>really, i was disgusted by him
>he was miring
>how can there be this much of a disconnect
>>
>>35460803
Yeah I'd help out, help him find the way to this dick. No homo.
>>
>>35462870
Why were you disgusted by that?

He's honestly trying to lose weight and get stronger.
Why you gotta be a dick?
>>
>>35462870
>thinking 1pl8 for 12 on bench is somehow impressive
>doing a shitty brosplit
>trying to make someone feel bad

What's the point?
>>
>>35463105
Because he's a fat fuck. I don't care what he's going through if you don't maintain abs year round you're an undisciplined fucking loser. And chicks wonder why they can't be attracted to you.
>>
>>35463188

lol jack jeebs lookin motherfucka AYYYYYY
>>
>>35463160
bro split? not even sure what the hell you are talking about. And he said he was getting into powerlifting, it was his second week. There's no reasin for him to be fat, he should diet and THEN powerlift. And By the way, fuck your /fit/ standards, a plate is more than 99% of people can do, especially not for 12 reps. but whatever. not gonna even address the other dumb shit you said. I'm a Personal Trainer i expect a little more respect for my field. i get paid to spot people, not for free.
>>
>>35463242
I'm way bigger than this guy but whatever.
Does he even squat? Lol
>>
>>35456510
>That guy who hands out unwanted advice
>>
>>35463242
nigga look like the only jew in auschwitz with some barbells and a crunch routine...
>>
>>35463319
He's at about 18% body fat, slightly above a fit male his age.
>>
File: image.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
864 KB, 160x270
This actually happened before you call bullshit

>Working out with gymbro
>Chest/Triceps day, making all kinds of gains
>Suddenly, THAT guy walks in
>Longpants, Hoodie, Earbuds
>EARBUDS in a gym that already plays music
>Doesnt even change, "gymwear" already on
>Walks straight to the squatrack
>Starts squatting with just the bar (wat)
>Loads a few small plates on
>Does 5 struggling reps
>Sits down, face already red as a tomato
>Sits on his fucking ass for over 2 mins before doing 5 more
>Considers his "set" done, deloads the bar
>Uses the SAME FUCKING BAR to do OHP
>Without clips
>PT at the gym runs over and shows him where the clips are
>Mumbles something about not needing them and reluctantly puts them on
>Gymbro mouths "what the fuck" and just stares
>Mr earbud does the same 5 forced reps
>Panting from less reps than I do as warmup, he deloads the bar again
>Drops it to the floor
>Starts doing deadlifts with THE SAME FUCKING BAR
>Entiregymstaring.jpg
>Hoodieboy does 5 painfully struggling reps and then just gives up
>Deloads the bar
>Walks straight out of the gym
>Doesnt even SHOWER OR CHANGE CLOTHES
>Me and friend are practically in tears
>Mfw his "workout" took less time than our tricepsets
>Mfw this fucktard returns two days later IN THE SAME CLOTHES

Saw him getting weighed at the gym once, he even gained weight lmao
>>
>that guy who drinks water in between sets
>that guy who looks down all the time and is too afraid to make eye contact with anybody
>that guy who stretches between sets
>>
>>35463242
nipples cut through diamonds i bet baka
>>
Oh, lol. Nah, that's not me. I'm a different Chris Garret.vi don't have a fitness page, I'm a new personal trainer but I will be up and coming soon enough.. Thanks for the support, though. L-O-L
>>
>>35456589
Remove kebab
>>
>>35463367
>EARBUDS in a gym that already plays music
You're a faggot. What about folks who aren't interested in the shit they play on the radio?
>>
last week at edge hill uni's gym

>leg extension
>guy sits on the part you press your feet against, backwards
>tucks his feet under the seat
>leans back
>'what is this fucker doing'
>starts doing fucking situps on it
>leans back too fast
>machine falls on top of him
>entire gym stares at him
>fat old guy frees him
>>
File: 1446466783865.jpg (25 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
1446466783865.jpg
25 KB, 432x288
>be new at gym
>every single person i accidentally engage conversation with wants to talk a minimum of 10 minutes about his advice and experience

god i get it already. let me finish my fucking squats already
>>
>>35463257
Please be trolling. What a shitty attitude. How do you get clients if you treat someone at the gym like that?

>I get paid to spot people

No you don't, you get paid to help people train. No one expects to pay for a spotter. Next time someone asks you to spot just tell them "no" so they can recognize that you're a douche.
>>
>>35463367
I mean he's at least trying right? He obviously is not familiar with the enviroment, using the same bar for everything, probably gathered info from youtube vids or whatever.

Also what is wrong with wearing earphones? Maybe I don't want to listen to some shitty music in shitty speakers at the gym?
>>
>>35463377
>that guy who looks down all the time and is too afraid to make eye contact with anybody
S-Sorry anon. I just shy.
>>
>that guy on 4ch an who complains about a weirdly specific thing that no one can relate to
>>
>>35463480
>>35463442
Ah the New Year
>>
>>35458893
It would be easier? I always smack my dick when doing dl's if it was standing up, maybe I wouldn't.
>>
>>35463559
>implying

Stop being autistic.
>>
>>35463479
i'm not trolling. i'm an advanced certified pt. my skills are needed to make physical progress. that's why people come to me. you can make results or you can make the best results.
>>
>>35463559
>I can't explain what's wrong with earbuds so I'll just accuse them of being new
You sure showed me.
>>
>>35456510
that guy is smart. he knows not to listen to people with bad form and shit and people who want to advise him without knowing his goals, which is almost everyone.
>>
>>35463587
>>35463608
It's a pasta from forever ago you newfag beta fucks
>>
>>35463464

Holy shit edge hill? In manchester? Im heading there next year
>>
>>35463760
yeah mate! Gym is pretty good, go for the standard on peak - 9am-10.30pm 7 days a week for £140 a year

what you studying?
>>
File: Bro hug.jpg (21 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
Bro hug.jpg
21 KB, 300x626
>>35463484
dammit man
>>
>>35456510
That motherfucker with no fucking muscles doing chick weight curls and forearm exercises for commenting on Jezebel x F
>>
File: 1402429484166.jpg (69 KB, 400x363) Image search: [Google]
1402429484166.jpg
69 KB, 400x363
>>35463777
Feels and trips checked.
>>
>>35463608
Ay girl r u a freshwater fish
Cuz u sure like dat bait
>>
>>35463367
I don't get it what's wrong with using the same bar? I always take the bar with me cause it's crowded and this way I can pick empty spots easier. Is this just some meme I am unaware of?
>>
>>35463594
>>35463479
I think its just some butthurt anon trying to personal army that PT for some reason by posting retarded shit in his name. (If real at all and not just a pointless troll)
>>
>That guy who keeps staring at himself through the mirror the whole time

This is me

where else do i fucking look

do you want me to stare at YOU?
>>
>>35456510
>>That guy who keeps staring at himself through the mirror the whole time
it's not my fault i am sexy.
just invent cloning and i can literally go fuck myself, and then you won't have to worry

don't hate me 'cause i am beautiful
>>
>>35463367
Why cant you use the same bar?
>>
>>35461136
>Yawning is a way of cooling down your brain.
shitty broscience/10
>>
>>35463367
You sound like a retarded teenager.
So the guy has his own music, isn't familiar with customs wrt. squat rack, showers at home, and uses the same clothes, washing them between visits, so what? DO americans really have this weird fetish with not being seen in same clothes twice?
>>
>>35460803
>If a twink attended the gym, for what seemed to be the first time, and seemed lost and/or confused, would you offer to help him /fit/?

seen some ranga (red haired) skinny kid doing barbell curls, then he'd do dumbbell curls, then he'd walk to the cable machines and do more curls
and he'd just keep going around doing his bicep circuit
I didn't bother saying anything

there was a fat guy that came in late every tuesday night, I was going to talk to him but autism, and now I haven't seen him for a few weeks
>>
>>35463290
>bigger than this guy
so you are at the natty limit?
no? just a fat fucking powerlifter who counts his "fatceps" as 18 inch arms (14 inch under the fat, doe)

ok, thanks for shitposting
>>
>>35463367
>my gym plays music
>i use earbuds
>i show up already in gym clothes which are sometimes sweatpants and a hoody
>I use the same bar for deadlifts,squats,ohp, and rows
>never even go in the locker room

get at me you fucking faggot
>>
>>35463935
Huh? I literally said the guy in the pic wasn't me, you retard.
>>
>The guy who plays music out of his phone speakers, for everyone to hear; because he's to good for headphones.
>>
>>35464031
I'm 165 at 8% BF. Pretty sure he's no where near that. He's at lesst 18% BF.
>>
>>35464053
Where did I mention anything about any picture dipshit. If you don't understand I don't care because the message was meant for everyone but you anyway.
>>
>>35464020
>>35463994
>>35463915
>>35463480
>>35463442

jesus christ!

you faggots are making this painful.

that was a hilariously funny copypasta, and you take the b8 seriously.

the joke is that it is a kid doing SS, which is in the fucking sticky, and /fit/s official beginner routine.

the joke, is that literally NOTHING WRONG was being done in that greentext, it is just written from the perspective of a curlbro with a shitty routine.

0/10 for making me explain this impossibly obvious shit to you newfags.
>>
>>35463242
mfw anyone bigger than this guy is a roid monkey. ok.
>>
>>35464072
>no pics
mmhmm......

also no way is that guy over 15%
>>
>>35463188
I never have abs and have literally fucked 100 more chicks than you.
>>
>>35464077
You said it was probably some butthurt anon imitating the guy. that guy isn't me. i'm a different chris garret who also happens to be a pt. someone posted a pic of that guy thinking it was me. it isn't. i don t have a youtube/facebook/insta yet but when i do you won't be seeing it. retard.
>>
File: greg o'gallagher.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
greg o'gallagher.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>35464083
post a confirmed natty that is significantly bigger than him.

guy is like the same size as gooby and greg o'gallagher, and half of /fit/ thinks they are fake natty.
>>
>>35456589
>Syrian refugees

Yeah they're not Syrian lol. Only 1/5 are Syrian, most are African or from random Arab countries. Enjoy not voting for Höcke Deutschcuck
>>
>>35464097
where are your pics? you fat fucking worthless retard.

>>35464100
you haven't fucked anyone. you're just some neckbeard on the internet. especially if you haven't had abs.
>>
>Those people who look at me because I've been going to a small gym for 1.5 years and never spoken to anyone.
Srs tho, what the fuck. I just want to get swole.
>>
>>35464101
No I didn't, I called you out for either trying to impersonate a PT called Chris or just being a retarded troll.
>>
>>35464127
Dude I can see their faces and hear them talking. They are def Syrians also I know because the camp they're from was specifically build for Syrians.
>>
>>35464079
> implying everyone on /fit/ fell for the SS meme
>>
File: greg o'gallagher natty shoulder.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
greg o'gallagher natty shoulder.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1024
>>35464131
>where are your pics?
i am not the one claiming to be bigger than that guy, though...

if you make a claim about your body being bigger/better, then don't be surprised when you are asked to back it up.

until you post a pic, you will be disregarded as a bullshitter

>bro, i am 300lb, 6% bodyfat, no i won't post a pic, just accept that i am the natty limit

0/10
>>
>>35464139
exactly, you fucking mongo. based off the fact someone posted a pic of that pt. you said i was gonna "muh personal army" him which isn't the case. are you this fucking stupid? how can anyone "muh personal army" someone who literally doesn't have a facebook. so, what? i use some random guy's name, anon confuses me for him, i say that's not me, have no insta/facebook/etc and i'm supposed to get 4chan against him? are you fucking legitimately braindead?
>>
>>35464127
Besides that I don't even know what hocke is you fucking faggit. And in not German either
>>
>>35464167
>or just being a retarded troll
looks like he hit the nail on the head, tbhfam.
>>
>>35464167
I never saw the pic you're talking about I only read like 2 if your replies. Anyway that just means you're nothing more than some shitposting faggot that has nothing better to do than troll people on Russian Pokémon card trading forums.
>>
>>35464164
mike t is natty and even if he isn't there's thousands of guys who have 1000 times better insertions/appearance than that guy. don't post the natty limit like just because he has whatever stats anyone bigger than him is on juice.
>>
>>35464189
you're just upset your deadlift is 3 plates after 4 years of lifting and juice. good job, fuckhead.

>>35464202
let me get a word in, you fuck. you woethless subhuman fucking cocksucker. listen. you post the worst guy. you are a fucking retard, an idiot. i would beat your ass irl if you said that stupid shit to me, you understand? i would slap you around and embarass you in front of your girlfriend's family? don't you get it? don't pay attention to me, don't write me anymore, ok? fuck off, fuck off, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can be bigger than this guy and even if you weren't you can look much betrer. don't tell me you can't. his abs suck.
>>
>>35464256
don't ever reply to me like that again! show some respect!
>>
>>35464256
LMFAO
>>
File: 1412555559464.jpg (52 KB, 644x616) Image search: [Google]
1412555559464.jpg
52 KB, 644x616
>>35464256
What the fuck is this retard on about?
>>
>>35456613
Hello me.
>>
I fucking LOVE sucking cock. Hmmm, juicy thick penises, my boipussy gets wet just thinking about them. I'd love to gobble on one of them throbbing hard lovepoles, get them all slick and slimey with my spit before lovingly lowering my cute butt onto it <3
>>
>>35456642
>implying you don't judge people based on their behavior
>>
>>35464435
listen, if you ever call me a retard to my face i would punch you in the face and you would hesitate and not do shi. you would know i would beat you so everyone around you would see you get punced in the face and think that you're a fuckinf loser for not punching me bsck. they woukd cringe as you lesve the building and start telling yourself oh i would have hit him i'm just better, oh etc. fuck you. i'm superior, and would be the guy to cream your girlfriend. a girl at a party gsve me a blowjob and she had a boyfriend, i would say the boyfriend is you but i don't know that for wure and would think you have a boyfriend because you're a fucking sinner. You understand?
>>
>>35460503
>chubby kid in corner
Kik
>>
>>35464514
Don't you ever fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
dyels in this thread. imm a certified pt not a cocksucker like some faggot posted in my name. alright. i'm straight. not a fuckig. cocksucker? do you udneerstand? i'm just gerting pissed because i posted green text stories and people are saying i'm an asshole for sayng the guy was fat.
>>
File: 1439654204499.png (75 KB, 198x198) Image search: [Google]
1439654204499.png
75 KB, 198x198
>>35464531

See this post? See this circlejerking? I will wipe this shitposting the FUCK out. Eradicated off the face of the site.

Every trip that makes posts like this will be permanently banned. Every mention of "waifu", "gay", "husbando", "cumming", any sexuality, ANY off-topic posting, I will delete. I will wipe the fuck off the site and people who post it I WILL recommend for permanent bans. You think I won't do it, you think I'm joking?
Fucking try me. We'll see who gets the last laugh. Every cutesy little anime picture, every attempt at attention whoring, every clique circlejerk post, I will eradicate. Stomped the FUCK into non-existence.

I will delete this filth and I will ban these vermin. I spend all day on the generals so there will be no escape.

Never relent.
I will bring down the hammer, and you tripfuckers better prepare.
>>
>>35458846
This, all fucking time
>>
>>35464569
Why did you post an anime pic then?
>>
File: 1435462726933.jpg (472 KB, 1864x1392) Image search: [Google]
1435462726933.jpg
472 KB, 1864x1392
The guys who tells you what supps you should be taking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk
>>
>>35463442
>>35463480
>>35463915
>>35463994
>>35464020
>>35464040
This is awesome. Is this what summer is like for people on /b/?
>>
>>35463608
I literally did not realize people could be even NEARLY this retarded.
>what is a greentext?
>>
>>35463760
It's Liverpool for a start B&, and if your going edge hill for anything other than teaching I'll be seeing you at mcdonalds in 3 years.
>>
>>35463381
I'm not wearing any diamonds
>>
I was running on the treadmill and watching the UVA game and some dickhead changed it to the Capital pregame show, the game did not actually start for an hour

He was also wearing jeans and a hat
>>
>>35463257
>Personal Trainer
>expects respect

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're the equivalent of a janitor. You do the shit people don't want to do themselves.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
>>35459215

Enjoy your ulcers, piggy.
>>
>>35460581
That sounds like me except instead of two set i do 4
>>
>>35463257
Respect for having a shitty job that lardasses can get in the fitness industry? No, thats not a respectable line of work you have there lad.
>>
>>35463471
Kek
>>
>>35464204
Disregard that, I suck cocks
>>
>>35464256
You're a child.
>>
>>35466563
Different anon btw
They point of an anon image board is to remain anon.
TripFags should kill yourselves
(Tldr kill yourself)
>>
>>35463367
>LITERALLY 2016
>people STILL fall for this baka desu senpai
>>
>>35460552

There's one of those at my gym. It's rather difficult - I'm pretty good socially speaking, but goddammit its hard not to stare at that.
>>
File: fhnghjfghhhhjj.png (83 KB, 534x332) Image search: [Google]
fhnghjfghhhhjj.png
83 KB, 534x332
>>35463442
>>35463480
>>35463915
>>35464020
>>35464040
Happy New Year & welcome to /fit/
>>
>>35456510
Bro, the fact that you're a fucking newfag pissed me off. Wanna throw down?
>>
>>35463594
post you address and phone number then cunt
>>
>>35463257
Fuck me, one plate for 12?
Im hungry skeleton 58kgs and can get one plate for 10.
Spose you want a medal for being able to walk aswell
>>
>>35456510

I stare at myself in the mirror to better avoid eye contact with everyone else in the room
>>
>>35462451

Maybe they don't have the space.

>maybe they don't live with their parents
>>
>>35456510
>that girl that takes the squat rack to do donkey kicks because iz has the only free mirror
>that guy who drops the bar from the top position of a deadlift after every set doing only 60kg
>>
File: 8658690346.jpg (4 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
8658690346.jpg
4 KB, 226x223
>that guy that runs like naruto
>>
>>35456589
>cross fit shit
>technique

pick 1
>>
>>35463367
im not even an oldfag on /fit/ and i know this is stale pasta
>>
>>35456510
B-but I got all of my advice from the SS book and /fit/
>>
>>35463257
>Personal trainer
You're not ACSM or NASM certified, why would you think you matter at all in the lifting community? PT's are salesmen, not actual fitness experts.
Let's see what you look like, DYEL.
>>
>>35462360
spooky skeleton pls go
>>
>>35467882
That's me
>>
>>35463367
Pasta
>>
>>35463257
I'm skelly as fuck, have been going to the gym for only 5 months and am regularly benching 1.5pl8.
>demanding respect
>1pl8lmao
If you can't lift more than a skelly you don't deserve shit
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 633x642) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 633x642
>>35463257
>>
>>35462465
that'll learn 'em
>>
>>35456642
>Judging people based on their behavior is wrong
Are you fucking retarded? What the hell are we supposed to do, judge people by their looks only? Never judge anyone at all?

Go back to tumblr, faggot.
>>
File: frog terror.png (8 KB, 515x546) Image search: [Google]
frog terror.png
8 KB, 515x546
That ugly, dumb, weak, insecure faggot in the mirror.
>>
>>35456510
>that girl that asks ever so quietly "is anyone using this" then proceeds to unrack weights and begin doing her shitty squats
this bitch came into my power rack, in between the 30 seconds I left to grab a wet wipe, ignored my gay as fuck rainbow towel on the safety rail and attempted to set up for her shitty exercises.
>>
File: Faggot.jpg (51 KB, 600x683) Image search: [Google]
Faggot.jpg
51 KB, 600x683
>>35456510
>That guy in the mirror
>>
>>35460503
>chubby kid
thanks anon, i had a rough night and needed that laugh
>>
>>35456510
shit I am kind of #1, but my gym has 1 window, and mirrors everywhere else. It is pretty trippy
>>
That one guy who takes our 3 best curling bars at once(80,90,100 it is a small gym). Lines them up, then throws them up with his back, doing a few sets with each. Every day. If you want to take one he isn't using, he gets super pissed and says "Can't you see I am using it?"
>>
>that fat hairy guy who comes to the gym in Air Jordans and jewelry who screams 'another one' after every rep
>been coming to my gym for 2 years
>never makes progress
>someone once asked him why he's still fat
>"they don't want me to make it"
>always tries to give me life coaching about doors and shit when I'm squatting
>>
>my hot wife who doesnt want to have sex somewhere in the gym restrooms
>>
>>35461368
That faggot who Wont get a boner from those hot girls
Thread replies: 190
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.