[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get big and masculine like Bradley Cooper in American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
How do I get big and masculine like Bradley Cooper in American Sniper ? Post some guides
>>
>big and masculine like Bradley Cooper
>big and masculine

This is what people outside of fit actually thinks
>>
>>35456443
u wut m8 ?
>>
>>35456443
Glad you got here first this is ether bait or a newfag
>>
>>35456443
>This is what people outside of fit actually thinks
To look at him you would say yeah he looks fit like he works out but if you've spent any time in the gym you can see he has no definition and our muscle muscle mass.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 1200x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 1200x519
>>35456423
Looks like a dad bod to me
>>
>>35456423
by lifting weights and make sure your diet has eliminated junk and shit you don't need

the rest will take care of itself over time
>>
File: club suit.jpg (118 KB, 377x705) Image search: [Google]
club suit.jpg
118 KB, 377x705
>>35456423

Let me tell you something mate, I used to be a 110lbs weakling and would nearly fall down just bumping into people in the busy city.

I followed the sticky about gomad.

Ate 3 big bowl of oats a day, gallon of milk a day and did squats and deadlifts 4-5 times a week depending on my recovery.

I fucking blew up in 3 months and gained insane shoulder and arm gains from having that heavy barbel over my shoulders, and a tight and small waist due to the pressure and core strength required to squat and deadlift.

I went 60lbs bigger in just 3 months, almost all of it muscle.

TLDR : FOLLOW STARTING STRENGTH TO THE LETTER DON'T BE A FUCKBOI MAKING YOUR OWN CUSTOM ROUTINES
>>
>>35456610
lol chestbrah on SUICIDE watch
>>
>>35456761
>I went 60lbs bigger in just 3 months, almost all of it muscle.
kek kek kek
>>
>>35456423
Do GOMAD for 2months whilst doing a strength program. seriously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.