[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most girls don't give a shit about height. If you take care
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: fit.jpg (179 KB, 634x798) Image search: [Google]
fit.jpg
179 KB, 634x798
Most girls don't give a shit about height. If you take care of yourself, are fit, and confident, you can pull 90% of women outside of the ones who are unreasonably tall or short.
>>
The only people who give a fuck about height are neckbeards on /fit/ and insecures.
>>
theres a new guy on RSD whos shorter than Tyler and he pulls like crazy

so ya
>>
pretty sure every girl in the first world does care about height

maybe u can move to africa or someshit and then they wont care??

you could probably trade them some rice and they'll suck ur dik but then ull have aids so ye hard life either way anyway cya
>>
>passing on manlet genes

child abuse 2bh
>>
>>35455393
senpai xD kek
>>
Learned the truth the hard way OP.
Gf is 2cm taller than me
>>35455391
you're autistic
>>
guys i thought i was 5'9 but Im actually 5'10.5

am i still a manlet?
>>
>>35455401

y ur the one trying to prove to urself girls don't care about something they obviously do care about in order to protect ur own ego

im a bit confused by ur position senpai desu.

next you'll be trying to argue girls don't care that a guy is fat, ugly, bald, small dicked, whatever insecurity you have on top of being short.

look at tinder profiles where they won't reply to you if you're under 6'0.

look at dating sites blacklisting men shorting than 6'0 cause women complained too much bout being paired with shorter men.

look at the adages about attractive men, what's the saying: tall, dark, handsome.

u cant fight biology man just let it go
>>
>>35455413
I thought I was 5'5 but I'm actually 5'6, am I still a manlet?
>>
>>35455419
>look at tinder profiles
This shows you know fuck-all about girls.
Funny robot.
>>
File: 1451532093913.jpg (87 KB, 1076x743) Image search: [Google]
1451532093913.jpg
87 KB, 1076x743
>>35455419
lol why do you care so much about girls that are insecure and shallow? Would you REALLY want a girl like this?
>>
>>35455427

coming from the guy arguing height doesn't matter to women.

???

interesting.
>>
>actually thinking you need to be tall dark and handsome to get laid

so autistic its mindblowing
>>
>>35455419
Given the choice between two equal men but one is same height as girl, other taller, girls would go for taller man.

Sure, handsome is a preference, tall is a preference, but that doesn't mean most girls won't give up one of those traits for an otherwise perfect guy. Dating sites/tinder are a bit more shallow, I'd recommend shorter guys lie about height or pick up girls in bars rather than online.
>>
>>35455445

hahaha lets move the goal posts then.

we went from:

> girls don't care at all about height

to

> y-you can still get laid even if you're s-s-shshshort.

totally radical senpai.
>>
>>35455368
girls do give a shit about height
they just usually give a shit about personality and humor more
>>
>>35455462

the fuck you talkin about? the subject never changed

what i said is a valid point. You don't need to look like brad pitt to get laid. Go outside
>>
>>35455483
Leave him alone, it's obvious that he's an autistic robot.
>>
>>35455368
k
>>
>>35455434
>girls are shallow

I hear this argument all the time and it doesn't make any sense. Like us men literally judge a woman's worth solely based on her looks, but yet you still give women shit for even taking into account how a man looks. What's more is that women actually also look for personality traits so you can still pull even if you're short/ugly. Whereas getting a good man is pretty much impossible if you're an ugly girl
>>
>>35455368
Yeah Made in Chelsea's spencer Matthews is like 5ft 9 and he is the biggest player/ladies man in England. He's always referred to as a lothario lel.
He fucks all the girls on the show, even though the other male characters are pretty good looking and tall and rich, he's just alfalfa as fuck
>>
watch this please, autists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk69Qko6_lc

get the fuck out there and learn game
>>
>>35455492

are you insecure about bein a robot or somethin?

why do you keep saying robot?

i get it's /r9k/ but I'm arguing the opposite angle, you're the one arguing the robot perspective.

i think ur a bit turned around on urself anon, and I think its causing you to project a bit.

are you worried about being a robot?
>>
>>35455500
"us men" nice try fatty
>>
>>35455500
Good post
>>
>>35455516
I'm a guy. I just know how the world works, unlike you.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 900x676
Went to a new years party the day to yesterday

It was roughly 70% guys and 30% girls
One guy there was making out with 10 girls in the night and pulled the hottest one home, he was 5'8
Most other guys didn't get any, a few got the girls the 5'8 guy had already made out with before

You know what his secret was in my opinion?
He was just having fun
The moment he entered he was greeting everyone, laughing loudly, lifting the spirit of the party just by being there
EVERYONE there liked him, he was super-chill and funny to both the guys and the girls

Meanwhile, some of the more closed up, shy guys who sat in the corner all night, though they were taller and even better looking, didn't contribute to the spirit at all. They were sucking up energy, while this guy was giving it

To me, that's the #1 key in impressing women or just humans in general. Make yourself a vessel of great energy, and people will be naturally drawn towards you
>>
>>35455656
I don't care about women enough to change my personality that significantly. Fuck that I'll just fap to anime.
>>
>>35455668
You don't need to change your entire personality, just focus on your positives
It's possible to go an entire night just talking to people by asking questions, after they'll think "what a cool guy", even though you didn't say shit and made them talk about themselves all night
>>
>Never bought into the manlets meme

>Ex-gf used to swoon over my height (6ft 2)
>She also browsed /fit/, so she'd talk shit about peoples' height and looking back, I can't tell if it was for my amusement or actually being serious

>At parents' yesterday, grandma visited
>Sylvester Stallone on tv
>He stands next to Michael Caine in one of the scenes
>Dad suddenly comments Stallone must be short as fuck because Caine is 5'10
>He fires up his laptop, finds his height, laughs at stories about him making up his height in interviews (down to quarters of an inch)
>In a sort of serious tone says he's disappointed he's so short after growing up watching Rocky
>Grandma chimes in, commenting that it's a shame about his height

I don't know what to believe any more.
>>
you either get money or are tall and good looking

there is no such thing as "game"
>>
HE'S SO TALL, AND HANDSOME AS HELL
>>
>>35455726
most girls do care about height to some degree.
>>
Nope, big ol bucket of nope-shit.

My current gf almost ended it after the first date because she retarded and forgot she was wearing shoes that made her 3" taller, which made her the same height as me.
>>
>>35455762
only guys with zero game say this shit

and then they stand there alone at the bar with their drink like elliot rogers waiting for a girl to come b-b-back that azz up

guys with game know how important it is, and guys with a little work towards getting better at it

cheat code: this is what girls are talking about when they say they want a confident guy, or someone who's "fun"
>>
Height only matter if a girl doesn't know you. If you're a friend who makes her laugh it shouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>35455500
we are completely hones with what we like. nice ass'n'tits, pretty face and slim body. girls will show you 340-bulletpoint list about what they prefer in order to appear non shallow and deep and then go fuck a smelly drummer guy addict in a bathroom just because he is famous.
>>
>people actually think women don't care about height
lmao
Feels good not being a manlet
>>
It is easier when you're tall, but it isn't necessary.
>>
>>35455870
girls worth a damn dont fall for "game"
>>
>>35455940
'Game' is just autism speak for 'knowing how to talk to people'.
>>
>>35455906
That's cause girls don't really know what they want. They're suddenly attracted to someone and bang it and then they rationalise it afterwards.
>>
Height is a factor, there are a lot of factors.
>>
File: laughing 1984 author.jpg (63 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
laughing 1984 author.jpg
63 KB, 365x450
>>35455368
>Most girls don't give a shit about height

- every manlet ever
>>
>>35455726
What kind of white trash family do you have
>>
File: 1216545545.jpg (24 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1216545545.jpg
24 KB, 250x249
>>35456030
Shit is too funny, senpai
>>
File: 1451548713865.jpg (30 KB, 522x593) Image search: [Google]
1451548713865.jpg
30 KB, 522x593
>5'9
>live in Spain
>>
>tfw you feel depressed you just open up your tinder matches folder
>>
>If you can compensate for your height, it wont watter that much

No shit
>>
>>35456109

only way 2 compensate for height is to have enough money to prove to her u can afford surgery to add some height.
>>
>>35455389
name?
>>
>>35455656
bruv i was that guy
i am 5'9 and al the other dudes were 6-6'3 and i was the only one who got laid (we were maybe 20 people)
they were booring and just sat at the table drinking beer taking to eachother all the night.
im dyel as fuck aswell but pretty good looking.
girls may prefer taller guys but if you are a tall booring cunt you will never get some
>>
>>35455391
I live in africa, they do care 2bh
>>
File: zlqlj7.jpg (61 KB, 635x846) Image search: [Google]
zlqlj7.jpg
61 KB, 635x846
>>35455368

Can confirm. Am femanon, SO is an inch shorter.

The only women who insist men need to be 6 ft or taller are hambeasts. Fatties think that if they're with a tall man, they'll look smaller.

Fact is that because of the contrast, a huge fat bitch with a tall, slim man just looks even funnier than a huge fat bitch with a man of similar dimensions.

Pic related, it's a ham and its tall glass of ginger.
>>
>>35456177
>manlets in charge of making shit up
kek, you guys are cute
>>
>>35456119
rsdluke, hes pretty fat too
>>
>>35456192
sure autism lanklet
>>
>>35455368
>this is what manlets actually believe
>>
>>35456215
No need to get so defensive little guy
>>
>>35456189
>>
>>35456224
no need to think its impossible for manlets to actually get laids either
>>
>>35456231
Are you drunk fella?
Settle down napoleon
>>
>>35456239
>lanklets think it's an insult to call some one napoleon
>>
>>35456339

> manlets think its not

lmao
>>
>>35455413
Manlet is not about your height. Not exactly. It's a state of mind.
>>
>>35456189
This guy fell for the high test meme. RIP.
>>
>>35455413
I thought I was 5'9 but I'm 5'75

The dream is dead.
>>
>>35456577

Speaking as a grill, the small angry kind is the worst. They are like chihuahuas, always hangry and yapping.

The small laid-back kind is cool.

The tall laid-back kind is cool.

The tall and hugely fat "am all muscle underneath" obeast dudebro smells like rot, gangrene, and month old feces.
>>
What they say doesn't mean a thing
I know this huge player who's 5'8
Almost EVERY TIME the girls say he's too short for them, too small etc, the 5 minutes later they're making out in the corner

Look at what women do, not what they say
>>
>>35455656
>hey guys there was this time
You manlets are hilarious. To think someone actually took the time to type that out in defense of manlets ability to get laid.

Holy kek
>>
>>35455368
I remember when that Jersey Shore show was, there was a dude on there named Ronnie, who was like 5'7" and was apparently the hottest guy on there.

There was also this other dude, Snookis boyfriend, Jionni or something like that, who is like 5'3".

These dudes always got women.
>>
>>35457265
Okay bruh
>>
>>35456189
>Can confirm. Am femanon

>my stated opinion is pretty much canon when it comes to the entire species

yeah no
First of all, what you say you want, what you think you want and what you actually want are usually different things for most people. We're not very good at judging ourselves objectively.

Secondly, obviously height isn't the end of everything, but it helps. That's just fact.
>>
Is that Cersai?
>>
File: man shaidee.png (835 KB, 711x1129) Image search: [Google]
man shaidee.png
835 KB, 711x1129
bitch can't even carry his own kid.
>>
ITT manlets justify their existence like the beta serfs that they are.
>>
>>35455726
Your family sounds pretty fucking funny. Like, laughable funny.
>>
>>35455656
Said it one, I've said it a millions times: the two most important factors are a) be funny, and b) be confidant.

Those outweigh height/appearance EVERY time. Always.
>>
Fit guys over tall skinny fat guys.

But of course girls care about height, girls have preferences too. I don't think it means you're totally out if you're short but you may not be ideal. Harsh truth.
>>
>>35455726
Caine is 184 CM
>>
>>35455825
So you are in a commited relationship with someone who thought that every single good thing about you was not good enough to disregard that you two were the same height. Gg mate. Got yourself a keeper, you manlet of the soul.
>>
>>35455507
Stopped watching after he started spewing bullshit about failure percentages being meaningless because they depend on circumstances, etc. That's typical demagogy, usually constructed by someone pretty dumb.
>>
>>35455656
>>35457265
> just be funny and outgoing meme
His social status was high, that's all.
Obviously, high status trumps everything else.
Doesn't mean being short is not a detriment in general. There are very few high-status males, by definition.
>>
>>35455726
There is a screenshot, can't find it ATM, with girls commenting on celebrities height after meeting them.
>>
>>35457750
>social status
A term that means whatever you want it to mean depending on context.
>>
>>35455368
>flippy flops w/ da jeans
>pink shirt

fucking ew.
>>
>>35457792
Status is context-dependent, but it refers to your position in the hierarchy. It is hard to define precisely, but we all know what it means, because we are social animals.
>>
File: TaylorSwift.jpg (279 KB, 1024x1726) Image search: [Google]
TaylorSwift.jpg
279 KB, 1024x1726
>>35455368
>>
>>35456189
mirin' high test female trophy
>>
>>35457981
why does he have a black mans hand?
>>
>>35455368
>pink shirt
>pushing the stroller for mommy
>sandals and jeans

Tell me again how this guy isn't a prime example of a cuck

>6'2'' masterrace
>>
>>35458000
also, black man's penis
>>
>>35457981
this is shopped, right?
>>
Appearance in general means nothing if you don't have social status.

And if you haven't developed social status by the age of 18, you're SOL and you're better off just masturbating.
>>
>>35458006
>taking care of your own child means you are a cuckold

I swear this meme has become unmoored from reality.
>>
>>35458006
Well, not sure about the rest but there are places in the world where pink is considered a masculine color.
>>
File: 1434414995587.jpg (124 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
1434414995587.jpg
124 KB, 467x600
>think im 5'7
>im actually 5'5.5
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.