[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was leaving the gym today and tip the receptionist as always.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: dog-pheasant.jpg (813 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
dog-pheasant.jpg
813 KB, 1800x1200
I was leaving the gym today and tip the receptionist as always. Im 2 blocks away on my way home and out comes running the janitor with a free t-shirt for members who paid 12 consecutive months.

The receptionist fucked up again. I didn't even leave right away because I stood in the lobby to talk with people around the premises.

Now it crossed my mind how I hate to argue and just let things go on and how often bartenders, waitresses, and other people doing service that require a tip fucked up. I thought of how much money i wasted on these fuck ups too because you have to tip.

Well no more gratuity from me. Think of all the protein powder and creatine ill be able to afford now.

>inb4 fedora tip pun
Sorry brah lost your shot already
>>
>>35453922
You are a burden on society.
>>
>>35453963
>>35453963

Oh wow you brought me a tray from 8 feet away heres 4 dollars.

I dont get it at all. I had to even open my own beer cause the lady couldnt find a bottle opener.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 221x228
>you have to tip receptionists
>>
>>35453983
>>35453983

Yes, default 1 dollar. 2 dollars if its a woman. 3 if shes flirty and nice to you. duh.

I just give 5 every day though.
>>
My gym receptionists are bratty high school girls. Fuck that.
>>
I don't understand...the duck do you tip a receptionist for?
>>
>>35453922
You tip the receptionist...?? What?

Do you tip the person at the bank? What about about going to the dentist or doctor, do you tip the person at the counter?

What the fuck
>>
>>35454262

right. they do there job with no tips. so why should i tip a waitress or the gym receptionist??
>>
I thought it was common to tip the receptionist
>>
>>35453922
>require a tip
I thought the whole point of a tip was it being a bonus if you did a good job, wtf silly mericans...
>>
>>35454646
silly muslim. it wasn't a bonus. it was, and still is for some professions, the main source of income. owners would not pay the workers as they would let patrons decide the pay based on performance.
>>
>>35454673
But you are already paying for their wages, by purchasing something.
Or in the case of gyms, by buying membership.
>>
you...tip a receptionist?

what the actual fucking fuck?

back the fuck up, op, you've got some explaining to do.
>>
>>35454697
is the heat getting to you towelhead? if someone isn't getting paid by the owner how could you be paying for their wages by buying something? tips were the ONLY wage workers made when the system began. nowadays owners pay some, but are still allowed to pay less than minimum wage as tips are pretty much expected.
>>
op you're probably the most cucked loser on the fucking planet if they've actually tricked you into tipping a receptionist for this long.

you know that money goes to the local roid syndicate, right? they are the masterminds, and they know you're eligible for cucking, so they use the receptionist to create a source of income from you
>>
>>35454731
gyms are not a place where you tip. everyone there gets minimum wage, even trainers, but they also get commission and client fees.

>>35454736's right. you're confirmed for a cuck.
>>
>>35454731
wow awesome, im going to go to america and hire a bunch of people and let my customers directly pay their wages for me!
I'm gonna make such a big profit.
>>
Maybe OP's receptionist is in charge of towel service? That's all I can think of.
But 5 bucks a day is way too much... maybe 5 bucks a week.
>>
>>35454750
i never said he should tip the gym receptionist. i responded to your comment about tipping being merely a bonus. don't call me a cuck sandnigger or i'll snatch that burka off your wife and face fuck her.
>>
>all these new friends

Time to leave fit for a few months until they leave
>>
Next level bait
>>
>>35453922
Fucking hell, that's shit service, I'd stop tipping too, but fortunately I don't live in clapistan, so nobody tips anyone here.

Tipping is such a fucking retarded thing, why not just pay the receptionist a respectable living wage instead?
>>
>>35454712
Do you actually not tip the receptionist? I bet you love getting shit service
>>
File: thatsb8m8.gif (3 MB, 300x252) Image search: [Google]
thatsb8m8.gif
3 MB, 300x252
>>35453922
>>
>>35453922
Just tip less if the receptionists performance is not good. A dollar would be fine
>>
>>35454764

They do towels, mouthwash, toothpaste/toothbrush, cologne, shampoos and etc. But thats only if its not in stock in the bathroom like it usually is anyway.
>>
Oh god, the bait isn't even wriggling
>>
File: americans.gif (2 MB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
americans.gif
2 MB, 270x270
>>35453922

>you have to tip
>>
>>35453992
>tip more for the same service if it's a woman
you sexist pig
>>
>>35456295

I tip the guys with spots and advice. The girls dont lift, they just click away on their laptop all day. Sometimes theyll microwave your food for the time u ask them to do it.
>>
>>35453922
>aving the gym today and tip the receptionist as always. Im 2 blocks away on my way home and out comes r
Do you fuckers really pay someone who you give your pass to extra money?
I live in Australia and the thought of paying someone literally doing their job extra money for no reason is over my head.
They get paid by their manager/boss/work. If they wanted more money they could find a better job or get more skills for a better path.
I can't wait to go to clapfuckistan and watch as these fat fucks stare at me and expect me to pay them when they scan my gym token or have done nothing all night, but bring me my food.
>>
>>35454646
>>35454262
>>35454228
>>35453983
>>35454646
>>35454712
>>35454736
>>35454750
>>35454762
>>35454764
>>35454818
>>35456275
>Not recognizing this meme
Hello newfags, read the fucking sticky you pieces of shit.
>>
>>35456319
You're included in this >>35456320
too. Read the sticky newfag.
>>
>>35456326
How does it feel to call out other people?
>>
>>35456326
>>35456320
I didn't think pastas/memes were covered in the sticky
>>
>>35456357
And I didn't think there would be this many resolutioners this year yet here we are.
>>
>>35456368
Kek
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.