[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you improve your face to be attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Joseph-120917-09.jpg (246 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Joseph-120917-09.jpg
246 KB, 800x1200
can you improve your face to be attractive?
>>
skincare, haircut, eyebrow maintenance, taking care of teeth, low bf, all help
>>
>>35453051

commit sudoku and hope you roll higher cha next life
>>
>>35453084
in terms of skin care, eyebrow maitenance work
>>
>>35453084
>eyebrow maintenance
fucking how.
>>
>>35453099
trim your unibrow for one you hairy fuck
>>
>>35453099
>grab tweezers
> pluck middle area
>pluck area under main body of eyebrow
>pluck unruly, outlier hairs

look at op pics eyebrows, go for that typical eyebrow shape, remembering all eyebrows are different and for the most part follow their own semi-aesthetic growth pattern.
>>
File: o'pry eyebrows.jpg (46 KB, 340x410) Image search: [Google]
o'pry eyebrows.jpg
46 KB, 340x410
>>35453099
>oblivious heteros

Just remove the unibrow and you're good to go.

If you try anything more with no experience, chances are you're going to fuck up and end up looking like you're a cast member of Geordie Shore.

Best eyebrows for men are straight ones, like pic related.
They make your face look younger and manlier.
>>
>>35453051
Pic is martin shrkeli's better looking younger brother?
>>
>>35453051
Plastic surgery?
>>
>>35454065
gonna charge 750 dollars for a bucket of whey
>>
>>35453051
BOTOX is good to go
>>
Lower body fat

How many "hot" guys can you think of that have shit bodies?
>>
>>35455522
>2016
>not realizing girls are into dad bodies now
There is a reason /fit/ still can't get a girlfriend even after making it.
>>
>>35455522

>implying low bf is not going to make you more attractive

When you have low body fat, your jaw and cheekbones get always more chiseled, you have visible abs and defined delts, your dick looks bigger and you are overall more healthier.
>>
File: 50-cent-320.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
50-cent-320.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>35455560
This.
Not to mention a lot of people look worse with low body fat - they get gaunt faces.

I have little fat on my face as it is so losing more fat will make me look sick
>>
File: improvement.jpg (244 KB, 1024x879) Image search: [Google]
improvement.jpg
244 KB, 1024x879
>>35453051
try this you self obsessed, narcissistic piece of shit
>>
low bf%, good genetics
>>
>>35456686
actually I think he looks better like that when it comes to the face and bone structure. His eyes are kinda a problem, they're too dark and he gives a pretty sad look making him look sick.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.