[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bought myself a sexy ass Ninja blender for 50 bux because when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: ninja-professional-nj600-blender.jpg (119 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
ninja-professional-nj600-blender.jpg
119 KB, 1500x1500
Bought myself a sexy ass Ninja blender for 50 bux because when else are you gonna get a deal that good?

Now I am thinking I can use it to make healthier stuff.
Any good shake recipes outside of pre made protein mixes?
>>
Check out Spartan Race's website. They have a ton of shakes that a normally pretty healthy.
>>
heya
personal fave =
2 x bananas
lil bit of shredded wheat
2 x cups of some kinda milk product. if you're bulkin, full cream milk. if you wanna recharge coconut water's good. almond milk is also nice
2 x T greek yogurt
1 x T honey

blend it good and its super recharging, all natural and tastes fuckin awesome :)
>>
vegetables

fruits

how the fuck do you need a guide to tell you what to blend

i dont even understand

i thought it was a joke that they put the smoothie recipes in with the blenders n shit

turns out there are actually people so retarded they need it explained to them.
>>
>>35452863
careful with that blade ,anon.. I sliced the fuck out of my hand when it fell out of the container.

sliced right across the flexation joint of the base of my thumb and when it healed..... it restricted my flexation .. I thought I;d have to cut the scar tissue again and put a splint on the thumb to keep it from doing that again....

seems to have worked out but there is a nice scar there... fuck that thing I returned it that day with my hand
dripping blood
>>
>>35452863
OP what the fuck.
Open your fridge and look what you have, then dump it in the blender.
It's like making an omelet.

Any fruit/dairy product works great.
>>
>>35452863
The Good Ole Texas Margarita - Perfect balance of "this really isn't good" and "all this cost $20?"

1 Part Tequila
1 Part Beer
1 Part Frozen Concentrate
1 lb frozen strawberries
>>
>>35454303
>I'm bad at basic tasks
>product is bad
>>
The only trick about blending is putting in enough liquid that things can move freely to get chopped by the blade, but not too much liquid so the end result is too runny
>>
File: mri pomegranate.gif (750 KB, 455x325) Image search: [Google]
mri pomegranate.gif
750 KB, 455x325
>>35452863
>fill to the brim with kale (shredded from bag. if whole leaf, pour the tea first)
>pour in green tea to the 2-3cup line
>blend down
>3 Tbs Flax seed
>1 cup oats
>small piece of ginger
>add whatever the fuck kind of fruit you want to it apples, banana, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry, pineapple its very hard to mix fruit wrong. carrot mixes well too
>add a little more tea or water
>blend the shit out of it
>THEN add your protein
>then lightly blend it in

should be enough for 2 large cups, drink at once or throughout the day. lots of vitamins and fiber to move that protein . if you have some coffee after this you will guaranteed have to take a shit.
>>
>>35454587
PS: I know kale doesn't taste good but I started doing this because fuck eating salads.

I got sick of biting my tongue or mouth chomping on leaves or chomping down on the occasional random grain of sand that chips off a piece of tooth.
>>
>>35452863
1 cup Greek yogurt
2 cups milk
1 cup frozen fruit of your choice

Comes out to about 40 grams of protein, and tastes great.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 568x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 568x683
>>35452863
Apple juice
Frozen mixed berries
Banana
Orange
Greek yogurt
Oatmeal
Flax seed
>>
>>35454351
the thing tried to kill me,,

the blade leapt out and sliced me like he wanted to rob me.. it should have a snap in mechanism to keep it from doing that...
>>
>>35454805

Shoulda bought a blendtec and/or vitamix
>>
>>35455259
Soccer mom detected
>>
File: 1451121753845.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1451121753845.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>>35455259

Optimum master race
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.