[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do I have to be /fit/ to date /fit/ girls, /fit/? Is it enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Fit-Girls.jpg (85 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Fit-Girls.jpg
85 KB, 960x960
Do I have to be /fit/ to date /fit/ girls, /fit/? Is it enough to just not be a fat fuck?
>>
>>35452495

yes. the standard goes up the fitter women are.
>>
>>35452500
>yes. the standard goes up the fitter women are.
W-what if I got a great personality?
>>
>>35452500
No it doesn't. There are plenty of fit, hot women with fat fuck slobs.

>>35452509
This is good news for you, OP!
>>
>>35452495
Nah, dated a powerlifter from north dakota.
I'm a skinny fat, so no.
>>
>>35452525
>There are plenty of fit, hot women with fat fuck slobs.
Really?

>>35452525
>This is good news for you, OP!
I was speaking PURELY hypothetically.
>>
>>35452509
They want someone who works as hard as they do. So a great personality is also a must, but they want someone they are compatible with. Would you feel compatible with some one who spends at least an hour a day in the gym while you stay at home, feeling insecure about yourself all the while?
>>
>>35452500
>yes. the standard goes up the fitter women are.
How long would I need to life to fuck the woman in OP's pic?
>>
File: ryoku concerned.jpg (58 KB, 545x444) Image search: [Google]
ryoku concerned.jpg
58 KB, 545x444
>>35452554
>Would you feel compatible with some one who spends at least an hour a day in the gym while you stay at home, feeling insecure about yourself all the while?
B-but she owns all her own equipment so we could watch animes while I spot her benchpressing.
>>
Why don't women at the gym ever smile or talk to anyone?

Always see guys talking to one another and doing the bro-nod thing to each other.

Always see women walk by guys and not even acknowledge them. I wonder if these same women are the ones complaining that they can't find a man who is fit and has similar interests as them lol
>>
Girls generally buy into the meme that being compatible requires having similar hobbies, so yeah it would greatly help you.
>>
>>35452588
If you find this girl wanna send her friend my way
>>
>>35452853
Girls i talk to say that the gym is hardly the place to land a dude for a relationship. The serious ones (not the insta bunnies) are there to work out, and getting pestered gets annoying after a while. Think how you'd responds if a mid 50 y/o out of shape cougar with love handles started approaching you and shit while trying to do a 1RM
>>
>>35453333

I have a theory. Most girls want a ripped dude but they want to meet him at the bar/dance room/insert designated social situations.
>>
All you need is cash
>>
>>35455289
wow you should right a book bro
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.