[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW YEARS NEWFAG HELP GENERAL: Hey faggot, so you want to stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: humm61.jpg (638 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
humm61.jpg
638 KB, 750x1000
NEW YEARS NEWFAG HELP GENERAL:

Hey faggot, so you want to stop being a huge fucking fatass or a skeleton trapped inside of a man? Here are some bullet points.

1: Meat and Protein is a fucking meme
Meat has been shown to cause cancer and in many cases actually eat muscle . Muscle is the main concern when trying to look good. Those protein powders are literally just dried milk. Do not consume unless you want to blow out your colon.

Go vegan:
The most guaranteed way of looking good no matter your goals is to drop meat all together and consume a shitton of vegetables. You get all your needs your body wants and you start building muscle without even trying. (carrots are your friend, srs.)

Gyms are useless: DO NOT GO TO THE JEM (jew gym)
Gyms make you pay money to do what you can outside. Why do you think there are a shit ton of cardio machines in the gym? (tredmils, bikes...ect..) They just exist to suck up your money. you're a lot better off running outside. and doing pushups

Building muscle is all about rep (repetitions):
You need to focus on doing the same exercise as many times as possible in a sitting. if you're curling you want to do atleast 50 reps (german training style, what arnie did) with light weights.

Gyms will judge you for being a weak/fat faggot:
It is common to go to the gym and just be berated for trying to improve oneself. Owners usually do nothing since the patrons have been going there for years and new year revolutionists only last 2 weeks. Just don't give them your money and do not go. Even if you go to the university gym. just do not go.

Those are a few tips that should help you get started. Good luck guys! I know you can do it!
>>
>>35450955
kill yourself
>>
File: image_0.gif (1 MB, 400x280) Image search: [Google]
image_0.gif
1 MB, 400x280
>>35450955
Cheesy
>>
>>35450955
How do i look like brad pitt in fight club
>>
>>35450997
Good thing you asked friend! It's actually really easy! don't believe the protein lies, all you really need to do is do some pushups at home and maybe a full pulls (pullups) now and then and in a couple weeks you should notice a change! Just make sure you don't go to the gym! They will try and make it so your gains (muscular development) will take longer and longer so you get hooked on the gym! Like drugs! SAD!

good luck friend!
>>
File: 1450846944703.jpg (1 MB, 680x1671) Image search: [Google]
1450846944703.jpg
1 MB, 680x1671
>>35450955
>>
Carrots are OP's friends
because he puts the in his ass
if you know what I mean
>>
>>35451033
>you can tell I'm trolling because of all the extra exclamation marks!
you probably don't even lift retard. stop acting like newfags are the scourge and not this bullshit.
>>
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
File: 1449793543918.jpg (10 KB, 194x225) Image search: [Google]
1449793543918.jpg
10 KB, 194x225
Why must you come to our board to spread lies and falsehoods
>>
>>35451086
Even arnie agrees faggot. Carrots and a bit of exercise will make you look like brad from fightclub.

BTFO
T
F
O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux8uZMeElu4
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.