[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get the same guy and make two clones of him. They will be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
You get the same guy and make two clones of him.

They will be given each a 5 year training, with a professional couch, equipment and roids.

One will try to be a strongman.
One to be a powerlifter.
The last to be a olympic weightlifter.

They will have to fight one another till death without any weapons, none of then has received any martial arts training, which one wins?
>>
File: image.png (439 KB, 496x641) Image search: [Google]
image.png
439 KB, 496x641
Stongman
>snaps power lifter in half
>fists oly lifters anus until he bleeds out
Mfw
>>
File: 1451667349798.jpg (47 KB, 621x502) Image search: [Google]
1451667349798.jpg
47 KB, 621x502
>>35450486
>Strongman
>snaping power lifter in half
Strong man are just good at useless stuff like carrying stones, the power lifter would have a better strentgh to transfer to a fight, he would easily break the strongman face with one punch.
>>
Too bad you have to have a certain body type to be a strongman. Doing strongman training as a normal person would be no better than powerlifting. The Olympic lifter would have the most maneuverability, and would probably take the belt.
>>
I think it depends on the body of the cloned person, the kind of person that does good at strongman is the opposite of the one that is good at olympic lifting. So i guess one of then would be the worse and the other the best, while the powerlifter would always be the middle term.
>>
IIT we justify our training style and delude ourselves saying we could beat anyone up.
>>
>>35450457
Olympic lifter. Would be more explosive/athletic.
>>
>>35450723
This, you see MMA fighters doing olympic lifts, but not strongman training.
>inb4 that one strongman who fought a shitty fighter
>>
Depends on which lifting style that gets the most profit out of a professional couch. I imagine that being an important factor in a battle to the death.
>>
>>35450457
Whoever the original one was. The clones would be 4 years old
>>
>>35450457

Olympic lifter. Faster striking capacity but still relatively strong.
>>
Prob strongman, after a long fight with the powerlifter. Oly lifter dies instantly by an unintentional nudge as the powerlifter and strongman engages each other.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.