[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/std general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: ss2.jpg (2 KB, 83x125) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
2 KB, 83x125
>woke up to a small wart on my dick
>had sex with 6 girls in december
>all one night stands
>wondering how to go from here

does duct tape really work better for removing warts than wart remover that retail stores sell?
>>
Probably just cut your dick off. You don't want to risk the chance of that shit spreading anon.
>>
>>35445993
The trick is to have gender reassignment surgery twice to confuse the stds. That way you get a totally blank slate, tho it does also mean you become a virgin again.
>>
>>35445831
Go to the doctors, genital warts are different than regular warts brah
>>
>>35445993
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
bump :(
>>
>>35445831
>be a fucking degenerate
>get std
You deserve it.
>>
>>35446408

Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread
>>
File: PzunVpR.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
PzunVpR.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>35446158
>>35446416

>Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread

Is this guy serious?
>>
>>35446158
>>35446416
Is this a new meme ?
>>
>>35446459
Apparently, that or the assumption that only an idiot would get an std stands.
>>
>>35446459
Yes, anon, it's a new le funny may-may.
>>
>>35446459
No, it's just one guy trying to force it like that guy who kept posting that top meme picture on every thread.
>>
>have unprotected sex with 6 random bitches
>get an std

You're dumb. Better hope it's HPV and not herpes, dumbass. Go to the doctor.
>>
File: 1450916481409.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1450916481409.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
I decided to be nice and reply. I've had genital warts for 4 years now. Go to a doctor and get the acid treatment or dry ice. Don't do it yourself and be an idiot. Welcome to the world of hpv my friend you're here forever.
>>
>>35446529

do they come back even after you treat them?
>>
>>35446158
Lol
>>
>>35446529
holy fuck, that post gave me chills down my spine
>>
I rejoice in your misery feels good to be clean and not fuck every piece of pussy that's out there did the 6 girls even look good?
>>
What degenerate trash you have to bang to get these diseases anyways, I mean have enough respect for you dick to not stick it into anyone that's willing ffs
>>
I have Hvp, but in my country all girls get vaccinated unless their parents don't want them to. So its pretty much impossible to spread it, i was just unlucky with some chick whos parents were antivaccers.
And if you're lucky like me your body flushes it out in a year or two. Havent had any for more than 3 years now, and according to my doc they will most likely never come back and im now immune to that strain.
>>
>>35445831
I used the tape method before. It makes the flesh raw AF underneath if you don't use a band-aid for buffer. Dunno how it would work with a dick though, I would recommend seeing a doctor.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 450x315
>>35445831
>I'm a good anon and will be disease free

no
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 593x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 593x593
Fuuuuuuck
>be me back in high school
>16 years old have 19 qt gf that I still have to this day
>be hanging out with my best homy
>he's looking supper down
>ask him what's up
>"anon, you know how I have a coldsore right?"
>yeah what's so bad tho
>"I ate out this one chick and then fucked her, dude we both have herpes now"
>mfw
>>
>>35445831
Yes
>>
File: UnamusedSpongebob.jpg (3 KB, 125x113) Image search: [Google]
UnamusedSpongebob.jpg
3 KB, 125x113
>>35446158

Kill yourself chad

Also if youre too much of a pussy ass punk to do the only reasonable thing and end your pathetic philandering, cockwart existence, maybe start wearing condoms you dipshit
>>
>>35451099
You can still get HPV with a condom.

I don't get why people don't vaccinate their kids for HPV.
>>
>>35450426
So you and your friend have herpes? And what does your gf have to do with this story?
>>
> Something like 99% of people have HPV
> You only get the warts if your immune system is weak
> You can burn them off with apple cider vinegar, but careful because its also caustic to healthy skin if left on too long.
> You can scrape them off/surgically remove it yourself
> Immune supplements can help, like taking D3
> I fuck girls without telling them, and just leave the lights off
> Only one girl has noticed them, and fucked me anyways but made me wear a rubber
>>
http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/198/6/827.full

Read the study then calm your tits.

No reason you shouldn't get gardasil anyways. though.
>>
>>35445831

Buy some liquid nitrogen.

Apply it to the wart spots using a q-tip
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.