[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings, low test liftbois. I have made some resolutions.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Our-Health-WA.jpg (24 KB, 436x347) Image search: [Google]
Our-Health-WA.jpg
24 KB, 436x347
Greetings, low test liftbois.

I have made some resolutions.

1. Get thin.
2. Get fit.
3. I've already read the guidelines in the sticky.
4. Increase test.
5. Increase dopamine
6. Have inundations of endorphines.
7. Increase serotonin.

I'm coming from a treatment that has fucked me up badly in relation to cerebral chemicals and general health.

I lack moneys and will need future moneys for a lawyer maybe, because of the previous point.

Care to suggest pointers to help me out with this particular case, which not only includes getting fit, but also recovering the brain? If you are knowledgeable, of course. I'm sure you are.

Of course, having mentioned a lack of money, exercise that nets you muscle in brutish ways and can be done with almost no equipment is a desirable thing, for the moment however I might get a musculation machine.

Already have some basic weights, though.
>>
>>35444171
SS+GOMAD
>>
File: SS+GOMADresult.jpg (90 KB, 457x652) Image search: [Google]
SS+GOMADresult.jpg
90 KB, 457x652
>>35444171
SS+GOMAD
>>
>>35444171
If you're broke as fuck you always could start with calisthenics, and a solid diet.
>>
>>35444171
> I'm coming from a treatment that has fucked me up badly in relation to cerebral chemicals and general health.
So it sounds like 1. You don't know what you're talking about/anything about the brain and 2. You're already playing the victim role and coming up with external excuses for your own personal internal shortcomings and 3. You must be illiterate to a degree if youre still making threads like this after reading the sticky. You remind me of my fat older sister, go die in a fire
>>
Watch this for a daily test boost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px2Q47O0_eE
>>
>>35444171
>which not only includes getting fit, but also recovering the brain?

eat plenty of vegetables and eat animals from healthy sources. don't be afraid to eat animal organs, skin, tissues, etc. get in plenty of omega 3s so lots of fish, shellfish, organic/pasture raised/grassfed meats or supplement with a high quality fish oil if thats too expensive for you. adding more fish into your diet can never hurt though and thats the most basic thing here, thats the lowest hanging fruit in this. omega 3s and brain health are strongly correlated, spend some time on pubmed for more info.

get some sunshine in the morning if possible and if you live in a sunny climate. sun exposure and mental health are highly correlated. expose your eyes and your skin to the sun on a regular basis.

get plenty of sleep regularly. make sure you're staying relatively stress free. after stressful events, get extra rest. rest and recovery is a huge part of keeping your brain and your entire body healthy.

do lots of easy workouts too. very slow aerobic workouts = lots of improved blood flow to your organs and muscles. things like walking a lot in the mornigns can kill two birds with one stone with the sunlight/aerobic building.

basically, just live a healthy lifestyle and your brain and general mood will thank you for it. a healthy body is a healthy brain.
>>
>>35444171
Test E and an SSRI

You're welcome
>>
>>35445365
/thread. Anything further could be answered by the sticky and basic nutrition.
>>
>>35445192
Are you retarded?
>>
>>35445192
le reddit
>>
>>35445442
Never fucking reply to me again unless you're contributing to the thread.
>>
>>35445257
>You don't know what you're talking about/anything about the brain

It appears some manlet wants to grow up by sneering at me without knowing me or what I base my choices on what do I need?

Forget it, you will not grow, and your dick will always be limp.
>>
File: 1426772339257.png (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1426772339257.png
10 KB, 200x200
How does people with reinjury?

I hurt myself about 8 months ago and tried to work through it for 2 months but ended up making it worse, I finally recovered and now it's leading to a whole different issue.

Has this happened to you? Tell your story and how you worked through it.
>>
>>35444171
>I have made some resolutions.

Well tell us how that works for you this time next year
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.