[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ NYE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Anyone else on /fit/ spend NYE alone while not being fucking depressed about it

>Lift
>Shower and Change
>Go see the movie Concussion
>Make delicious chicken sausage and pasta
>Listening to my new stereo and shitposting

I'm totally content. Its weird but I can't imagine being out spending like $100 dollars I'd much rather be here
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 2048x1482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 2048x1482
>>35441547
Right on
>>
>>35441547
It's just another day...I look at it this way
If you cannot overcome your own personal hurdles on a normal day through out the year then making a mental decision on some day that just happens to be before a new year . Then you def won't make it...the sun the moon and stars don't give a fuck they shine regardless ... so dammit so should we.
>>
>>35441547
Worked all day.
Was planning on going to this big ass party but too lazy. I'mma eat popcorn and jerk off and sleep!
>>
>>35441586
I guess this is growing up. I remember being home other NYE and feeling like an asshole because of it.

Just put flannel pants on and made some tea. Things have gone full geriatric
>>
>>35441547

Yeah I just moved to a new city like 2 weeks ago and don't really know anyone. The few people I do know down here are still back home for the holidays. I could have driven up to LA, but I'd just get super drunk and feel like shit tomorrow. Just gonna chill and play video games and wake up tomorrow feeling fresh as fuck then go to the gym before all the fat NYR people get there.
>>
I'm not alone, but I'm just chilling with my family instead of going out with my friends. Feels good to just chill man.
>>
>tfw sick
>work early, 5am tomorrow
>sheeeiit
>>
>tfw you got your midnight kiss
>tfw he complimented your thick physique

I fucking made it bros
I fucking made it and I wouldn't have been able to do it without /fit/, thanks fags
>>
>>35441814

thats my plan for next year... this year was fucking horrible in all regards.
im glad that you made it.
but will I-I make it?
>>
>>35441858
There's no way to know, for most of 2015 I thought I was going to die alone, but then I met this qt trap.
Just got to keep trying, putting yourself out there, and hope things work out for the best.
>>
>>35441547
"I totally want to be alone at home."
"I'm not lonely at all."
"Baka"
>>
>>35441547
Yes, I found that the gym was totally empty on New Year's Eve
>>
I made 3 pounds of delicious, slow cooked pulled pork that's super low on carbs, improved my numbers on OHP, and jerked it twice. NYE was fucking great.
>>
File: 1450458166892.jpg (88 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450458166892.jpg
88 KB, 640x640
>>35441547
>was ill so i called off several offers from people to celebrate nye with them
>did drank 2 beers and smoked some weed in my garden while watching fireworks
>was watching a bridge tot terebithia while the new year happened.
>i cried because the movie was sad
>all in all 2015 was a good year and 2016 will only get beter

Good luck homies we all gonna make it
>>
>>35441547
>lift and take a nice bath
>buy bags of chips and coke
>smoke a joint with bestfriend
>spend the night playing csgo with him while high as fuck
It's pretty cool
>>
Stayed home all day, aside from 4 mile snowy trail run, gf got of work at 8, watched movie, bed by 11. Everyday is NYE in my world.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.