[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently in the hospital. 4 days of not eating or drinking and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 14515965061661890494126.jpg (2 MB, 3920x2204) Image search: [Google]
14515965061661890494126.jpg
2 MB, 3920x2204
Currently in the hospital.
4 days of not eating or drinking and obviously no exercising.

How bad is it for gains, brahs?
>>
What's wrong, Anon?
>>
>>35438091
Inflammation of pancreas
>>
SS claims another victim
>>
>>35438080
Pretty bad, but you'll get it back quickly, don't worry. Just give your body enough time for rest, don't make that mistake.
>>
>>35438125

lol
>>
>>35438120
how did that happen?
>>
>>35438209
No idea, honestly I am not drinking ir anything. Only thing I can recall and might be possible cause is a one-day old protein powder.
I am going to know details tommorow.
>>
>>35438309
Hope you feel better, anon!
>>
>>35438438
>>35438438
Thank you bro
>>
>>35438080
Sorry brah, pancreatitis sucks. Maybe you have gallbladder issues?
>>
Ask for cottage cheese, nuts and cooked eggs. If you get the protein into your body, it won't be a loss at all
>>
>>35438309

It's probably an infection desu. Pancreatitis isn't that uncommon, but it is debilitating as hell
>>
>>35438489
This desu. Just get as much proteons as you can, losses will be minimal.
>>
>>35438475
Also thought so, but it's not that. At least that is what I got told by doctors.
I srsly cant figure out the cause .. I dont drink alcohol, nor eat unhealthy, yet this shit happens on new years eve.
Thanks tho brah!!
>>
>>35438080
>That clean tegaderm and that mesh

At least you had a good RN do your IV
>>
It looks like you got one of those things like a PICC line that they can easily start you on TPN. If so, tell them to start giving you some nutrients.
>>
>>35438956
TPN should be done via central line, OP probably has shit veins and had to have the HPS team do their IV.
>>
>>35438956
They're not going to start someone on TPN unless they take more than 10 days to recover their bowel function or are extremely malnourished. OP will go without food/water for a few days, then they'll advance him to liquids and eventually food.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.