[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This probably isn't the right place to post this but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1449455583962s.jpg (9 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1449455583962s.jpg
9 KB, 250x187
This probably isn't the right place to post this but I'm out of options and you guys probably know more about diet/food that I do anyway
I'm going to be homeless in 5 days, I need a cheap way to survive on virtually nothing any ideas?
Only thing I have so far is bread, peanut butter, banana's and milk
>>
>>35432764
LENTILS
E
N
T
I
L
S
also post more kitties plz
>>
>>35432780

>homeless
>having the ability to cook food, let alone lentils that require a pot and water

How long you planning on being destitute for, OP?
>>
File: 1445295893345.jpg (49 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
1445295893345.jpg
49 KB, 467x600
>>35432780
Can you buy lentils that don't need cooking and can be eaten from tin?
>>
>>35432796
No idea but at a guess 6 months+
>>
>>35432764

Food is easy. Warmth is going to fuck you. Dress really warm and take care of yourself friend. Don't be ashamed of reaching out to your local shelter or foodbank. That's why they're there friend. Goodluck.
>>
>>35432804

how do you actually PLAN and EXPECT to homless for fucking 6 months+ ?

are you retarded?

try to get some help ... there are plenty of charity/communities/churches and what not out there that can help you out.

jesus fucking christ.

I expect you to get a place to live in the next 2 fucking weeks anon.

Don't fucking do this to me.
>>
>>35432816
I live in the UK, there's fuck all help for the homeless if you don't have children.
I have rang up several shelters and the vast majority of them you have to pay for or it's first come first serve for a single night
>>35432812
I'm taking a backpack with plenty of thermals from a local charity shop
>>
I suggest you sneak into a department store and hide until they close up. Then, sleep in a tent or a bed or whatever they have, steal what you can and then move on to the next place.
>>
Watch for people who are leaving their houses for vacation. Sneak in and you're set for a bit. Rinse and repeat.
>>
Make for the wildernesd and become a hunter/gatherer like our ancestors. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>35432764
Why are you in this situation OP?

Also, bread will grow mold, bananas and milk will spoil, don't know about peanut butter
>>
>>35433099
Being a shit human being, not going to rattle off excuses to you... also those will be things I'll be buying every 3 days so they won't have a chance to spoil
>>
>>35433139
Canned food is your best bet. Beans, stew, potatoes, coconut milk. Avocados are actually very calorie rich and nutritious. Protein bars, nutella, cheese. Those things of fried chicken you can get at the deli. Ice cream, chips and dip, other junk food, are going to make you feel like shit but will work in a pinch if you just need to get some calories in your system. Any kind of nuts or nut butter is going to be your friend.
>>
>>35433139
Do you really plan on living on the streets for 6 months? Nowhere you can go?

Nuts are the only thing I can think of right now, cheap, nutritious and lasting
>>
>>35433139
Look for a job bro...
>>
>>35432851
>I live in the UK, there's fuck all help for the homeless if you don't have children.

nigga what .. it sfucking EUROPE

jesus christ ... you didnt try hard enough man ... do it for us ... you are just shattered cause its about to happen but theres lots of things you can do

go to a church .. DO FUCKING SOMETHING

go to a refugee CAMP i dont fuckingg CARE ANON
>>
https://survivalrecipes.wordpress.com/2007/09/07/food/
>>
>>35433219
This.
>>
>>35433222
The government assistance is only for those who can pay them back through cultural enrichment.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.