[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he doesn't lift with his gf/SO hope you've come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nfetq0q92y1sr1galo1_1280.jpg (193 KB, 797x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfetq0q92y1sr1galo1_1280.jpg
193 KB, 797x1080
>he doesn't lift with his gf/SO

hope you've come to terms with the fact that you will NEVER make it
>>
>>35431484

what are you talking about, I use my hands to pick up the bar
>>
>>35431484
i always lift with my bf
>tfw post workout bj
>>
File: Triple_H.jpg (33 KB, 456x352) Image search: [Google]
Triple_H.jpg
33 KB, 456x352
>>35431484
he looks WAY better with his long hair. now he looks like a damn skinhead
>>
>>35431484
What would you rather have?

>no gf
>gf that sounds like choking harpy
>>
>>35431484
Wait, they're actually married? I thought it was just a wrestling storyline.
>>
>>35431484
Zyzz practically invented the term "making it" and he didn't have a gf/SO. So go fuck yourself OP
>>
>>35431484
Stef doesn't lift. They airbrushed her arms to look slightly toned.
>>
File: coolest_pepe.jpg (27 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
coolest_pepe.jpg
27 KB, 489x499
>>35431637
Harpies are my fetish dough
>>
>>35431484
Girls are meant to be soft and squishy
Hardbody girls are for closet homos
>>
>>35431636

I forgot how fucking huge haitches nose is

Also Muscle and Fitness airbrush everything so fucking bad, the issue with Vince has him looking better at 70 than he did at 40
>>
>>35431651

It started as a storyline but then they got together for real
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.