[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you eating your Oats? NYRfags, this is why you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450957612716.jpg (49 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1450957612716.jpg
49 KB, 612x612
Why aren't you eating your Oats? NYRfags, this is why you should bulk on oats instead of GOMAD:

- Oats are cheaper

- Oats are more calorie dense, meaning you need to buy and consume less

- Oats have less sodium, meaning less bloating

- Oats are fibrous, meaning they wont block your bowels like a week on MREs (Oooooh-rah)

- Oats are dairy free and some varieties are gluten free for you fussy cunts.

Prove me wrong, /fit/. The only advantages to GOMAD are the meal prep times (nil), and the saturated fat content for 'dat Testosterone.
>>
how can oats be dairy free when you have to mix them with milk and boil them to prepare them
>>
>>35431286
is this what guys in the corps bulk on? oats?
join the airborne, be a real man, and drink milk
>>
>>35431286

>Bad thread

>Misinformation

>Every body works different

>Taking TumbIer pics and trying to convince anyone

IoI nah. WeII that was a fast thread.
>>
>>35431618

lots of people here eat them with water actually .. idk how or why but they do

you can also use soy milk/almond milk to make it non diary you tard
>>
>>35431286
I'm roughly 694k calories.
>>
>>35431286
24kgs per year roughly. Gaining and losing weight is a piece of cake if you actually try.
>>
Using 500kcal surplus info is just as misleading as the 2000kcal dietary guide reccomendation. Its irrelevant when speaking about a specific persons body and surplus should carefully be calculated using tdee and activity level then add 15-20%. Its a very precise personal number
>>
>>35431286
>Prove me wrong, /fit/. The only advantages to GOMAD are the meal prep times (nil), and the saturated fat content for 'dat Testosterone.

GOMAD nets you 2000kcal from drinking alone which is easily doable and doesnt fuck up your regular meals

to get that 2000 kcal surplus of oats you would have to eat more than a pound of oats each day
this is WAY harder than gulping down lots of milk, and it makes the rest of your meals extremely unpleasant because you're already stuffed as fuck from all the oats.

tl;dr if bulking on oats were easier than bulking on milk then rippetoe wouldn't recommend GOMAD but POOAD (pound of oats a day)
>>
this is retarded. you can't eat enough oats for your calorie needs, you'll get fucking sick.
>>
>>35431753
>2015, common era
>Not bulking on POOAD

I dont know why, I find this acronym hilarious
>>
>>35431640
Fuck Airborne, I fix radios bruh

#SigLifeWhaaaat
>>
>>35431921
>this is retarded

This.

>>35431641
This.

Next thread.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.